Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🚀TokenSale starts][VITO]VISO—make cryptocurrency payments easier - page 10. (Read 26581 times)

legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
The Roadmap says you will be launching in Belarus and Kyrgyzstan in November 2018. Have you already made any arrangements with regulators there?

I wondering is Vito team make a necessary steps regarding this matter yet,by the way what's the expected date for ico ended?
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
The Roadmap says you will be launching in Belarus and Kyrgyzstan in November 2018. Have you already made any arrangements with regulators there?
Activity: 230
Sorry if it is often be asked:
If the soft cap is not compiled, the project will be launched -ok. the collected funds (less than 3 million) will be returned? or will the project be launched on them?

If nothing has changed then the collected funds will be returned, as they said earlier

The funds will be returned.

But it would be a shame. Very useful project, I would like to get the project started faster work

This project looks promising, the Team should ensure it doesn't fail. Do more marketing to big prospective users
Activity: 308
If the soft cap is not compiled, the project will be launched -ok. the collected funds (less than 3 million) will be returned? or will the project be launched on them?

If nothing has changed then the collected funds will be returned, as they said earlier

But it would be a shame. Very useful project, I would like to get the project started faster work

Really? I was thinking 3million was the hardcap and not the soft. will be really bad if funds will have to be returned
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Nice project, I alsos see the tokensale is progressing. Will like to know if this is the final design of the cards or should we expect something different?

That is not the final design. That will be finalized before the cards will be issued.
When VITO token will be tradable? On WAVES DEX? Day after TOKEN SALE ends? And the other exchange is EXMO?

The token will be tradable few time after the token sale. On WAVES DEX and EXMO.
Activity: 210
Nice project, I alsos see the tokensale is progressing. Will like to know if this is the final design of the cards or should we expect something different?

I think most will use virtual cards
Activity: 291
When VITO token will be tradable? On WAVES DEX? Day after TOKEN SALE ends? And the other exchange is EXMO?

Usually the token appears on the DEX exchange within a week after ico end.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Activity: 238
I just found this project today, am glad to see the op is very helpful and looking forward for the success of VISO!

Thanks for the support, feel free to ask nay questions.
Activity: 285
Merit: 104
Making Money Online since 2006
I just found this project today, am glad to see the op is very helpful and looking forward for the success of VISO!
Good thing to have a payment system combines cryptocurrencies and regular payment methods into one ecosystem, but I think there are a couple of systems doing the same thing, or is VISO bringing something different onboard?

What makes our project unique is our wide-infrastructure payment acceptance ecosystem. Our direct competitors in card-based products are TenX, Monaco, and Pundix.
Good thing to have a payment system combines cryptocurrencies and regular payment methods into one ecosystem, but I think there are a couple of systems doing the same thing, or is VISO bringing something different onboard?
Activity: 238
The new Article about bitcoin with the comment of our team member Rodion Popkov! Check it out, and share your thoughts about the bitcoin and its future

Bitcoin will not disappear anywhere. It's forever. It is difficult to earn on it because of the big volatility, but it's a trading problem) The bitcoin technology changed the world and all the following blockchain technologies are based on it, creating something of its own. Of course, the bitcoin currency will not disappear either)
The new Article about bitcoin with the comment of our team member Rodion Popkov! Check it out, and share your thoughts about the bitcoin and its future

Pages:
Jump to: