Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🚀TokenSale starts][VITO]VISO—make cryptocurrency payments easier - page 8. (Read 26581 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
What will happen if you don't get $3 million? Second try ?or you will continue the project with the available funds ?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Does your system support ERC20 tokens?

We are based on WAVES blockchain.
Activity: 12
Does your system support ERC20 tokens?
Activity: 658
Merit: 280

Just read that the bounty campaign starts from 1st March and will end on 1st April. Does it mean the bounty will still be on even after the tokensale is over?

Did the terms of this signatur campaign change?
Should we join again?

Activity: 230

Just read that the bounty campaign starts from 1st March and will end on 1st April. Does it mean the bounty will still be on even after the tokensale is over?
Activity: 230
Sorry if it is often be asked:
If the soft cap is not compiled, the project will be launched -ok. the collected funds (less than 3 million) will be returned? or will the project be launched on them?

If nothing has changed then the collected funds will be returned, as they said earlier

The funds will be returned.

Hello VISO Team,
Are you adopting any extra strategy to ensure the goal is enriched. Don't really like the idea of returning funds

We start the project anyway. We are doing all the best in the marketing, also we have negotiations with the whales

Thats good to know. All the best with it
Activity: 238
Здpaвcтвyйтe! Увaжaeмыe cкaжитe пoжaлyйcтa, в кaкoй дeнь нeдeли нeoбxoдимo cдaвaть oтчёт пo пpoeктyVISO? Cпacибo!

Hi! I dont know but you can ask in Russian thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30328968
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Only one million dollars have raised, unfortunately. 17 days left. I do not think you could reach soft cap.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
This is a fascinating ICO I will put this on my radar. Now is the card going to be available globally or only in Russia?
Thank you for the interest in our project. All the cards will be  available all over the world.
I know you said it will be available all the world but i want to know if it does apply to Africans too?
What stage is your project at right now?

Smart terminals are ready, pre-processing and a shop. Crypto currency exchange is in the test mode, processing card and wallets.
Activity: 36
What stage is your project at right now?
Activity: 84
Здpaвcтвyйтe! Увaжaeмыe cкaжитe пoжaлyйcтa, в кaкoй дeнь нeдeли нeoбxoдимo cдaвaть oтчёт пo пpoeктyVISO? Cпacибo!
Activity: 658
Merit: 280
Did the terms of this signatur campaign change?
Should we join again?

So when The VISO payment system will be launched?

The VISO payment system will be launched immediately upon completion of the Token sale.
So when The VISO payment system will be launched?
How will I be able to withdraw cash from a VISO Wallet?

You will be able to do it through VISO SMART terminals.
OK. That's very good! Thanks. can you tell me how much will it cost to order a VISO card?

The cost of one card is $15 including delivery.

Looks very good, but is the will be available worldwide, what's the required to get VISO card ,advantages etc..

btw you have less then three weeks to hit the end date for viso ico,What are the current statistics, and VISO team next step?

Yeah, VISO cards will be available worlwide. Anyone can get VISO card delivered by mail. Everything is going step by step as we have planned.
How will I be able to withdraw cash from a VISO Wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
OK. That's very good! Thanks. can you tell me how much will it cost to order a VISO card?

The cost of one card is $15 including delivery.

Looks very good, but is the will be available worldwide, what's the required to get VISO card ,advantages etc..

btw you have less then three weeks to hit the end date for viso ico,What are the current statistics, and VISO team next step?
Pages:
Jump to: