Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🚀TokenSale starts][VITO]VISO—make cryptocurrency payments easier - page 5. (Read 26581 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
ıs thıs project delayed ?

and how can we see our stakes at sıgnature campaıng.?

Please, check this article https://medium.com/@viso/announcment-9ae1da14ca93
Activity: 1288
Merit: 645
ıs thıs project delayed ?

and how can we see our stakes at sıgnature campaıng.?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Do you guys have KYC?
9 days left and there is only 1 million dollars have raised. So sad for early investors who will not get refund

Yes, we do have KYC. And our investors have nothing to worry about, because even if we don't raise the needed amount of money, we will still launch the project!
Hmm.. I am an early investor. But there was nothing about kyc. And now you have it.
Why aren’t you launching in another country other than Georgia? What is the point of attraction in Georgia?
are those Terminal certified?
Smart Terminal are certified by the international payment systems VISA and MasterCard. There is an agreement with factories to produce up to 100,000 terminals a month. A registration procedure with Georgia’s tax authorities is underway.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
are those Terminal certified?
If i stay not near Georgia and not even in Europe can I still get a VISO card?

VISO cards are shipped around the globe. Anyone can have a VISO card delivered to him/her by mail.
Activity: 13
If i stay not near Georgia and not even in Europe can I still get a VISO card?
what is the cost of 1 VITO token in dollars??

USD 0.1 per 1 VITO token
Activity: 14
what is the cost of 1 VITO token in dollars??
There is a variety of products that you projetcs provides. what is the main focus though?

The goal of our project as we create VISO Company is to launch a new payment service in Georgia that would rely on the use of cutting-edge service terminals and blockchain technology for making cryptocurrency an everyday means of payment for the entire country.
Activity: 36
There is a variety of products that you projetcs provides. what is the main focus though?
What is the advantage of your project over other similar ICOs?

Firstly, we have real agreements with the regulating authorities of the country. This gives us a possibility to proceed transfers in currency and cryptocurrency.
Secondly, we concentrate on a transparent and simple business model and don't dilute our focus.

Hmm, I like the angle of concentrating on transparency and simple business model. Most times projects fail becomes of the compexity of it, bogus technicalities that make it difficult for would-be clients to loose interest, because its difficult to understand the concept. Always helps to keep it transparent and simple.

Yes sir! Thar's what we concetrate on! Thank you for your point of view.
Activity: 230
What is the advantage of your project over other similar ICOs?

Firstly, we have real agreements with the regulating authorities of the country. This gives us a possibility to proceed transfers in currency and cryptocurrency.
Secondly, we concentrate on a transparent and simple business model and don't dilute our focus.

Hmm, I like the angle of concentrating on transparency and simple business model. Most times projects fail becomes of the compexity of it, bogus technicalities that make it difficult for would-be clients to loose interest, because its difficult to understand the concept. Always helps to keep it transparent and simple.
Could tell me a bit more about SMART TERMINALS? What is it like?

Yes, sure. It is a combined device that comprises a cash register, a bank terminal, and a payment terminal for making payments to third parties and that accepts cash, payment cards, and cryptocurrency as payment.
Activity: 14
Could tell me a bit more about SMART TERMINALS? What is it like?
What kind of currency will it be possible to keep at VISO wallet?
Georgian laris, U.S. dollars, euros, and cryptocurrencies.
Do you guys have KYC?
9 days left and there is only 1 million dollars have raised. So sad for early investors who will not get refund

Yes, we do have KYC. And our investors have nothing to worry about, because even if we don't raise the needed amount of money, we will still launch the project!
Activity: 36
What kind of currency will it be possible to keep at VISO wallet?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Do you guys have KYC?
Pages:
Jump to: