Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🚀TokenSale starts][VITO]VISO—make cryptocurrency payments easier - page 9. (Read 26581 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
How can i sign up for baunty?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
OK. That's very good! Thanks. can you tell me how much will it cost to order a VISO card?

The cost of one card is $15 including delivery.
Activity: 13
OK. That's very good! Thanks. can you tell me how much will it cost to order a VISO card?
Ive read in the Whitepaper that you are going to have your own shop. When will you launch the shop, if this is correct info?

Yeah, sure this is correct info. We are going to lauch a shop soon!
Ive read in the Whitepaper that you are going to have your own shop. When will you launch the shop, if this is correct info?
Hi! Why is it not possible to use erc20 as a platform?

We chose VASE for our platfrom.

OK , but why you chose VASE?

Because they are our partners and we are totaly satisfied to work with them .

OK , but why you chose VASE?

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
It is not necessary to post about it here  Wink

Usually participants are asked to post. But Ok it doesn't matter.

The market is red. Unfortunately, if BTC continues to falling down, VISO will not get their soft cap. Also, I do not know successful project on waves platform

But what about  Starta, MobileGo, ZrCoin, Simdaq and other?
If you try to compare ETH projects and waves projects you will see that ETH projects dominate in this battle
Sorry if it is often be asked:
If the soft cap is not compiled, the project will be launched -ok. the collected funds (less than 3 million) will be returned? or will the project be launched on them?

If nothing has changed then the collected funds will be returned, as they said earlier

The funds will be returned.

Hello VISO Team,
Are you adopting any extra strategy to ensure the goal is enriched. Don't really like the idea of returning funds

We start the project anyway. We are doing all the best in the marketing, also we have negotiations with the whales
do you negotiate with whale? seems good, but why would you do that if you have your own plan to run successfully

The more money we collect the bigger SMART terminal ecosystem we will built in Georgia
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
If the soft cap is not compiled, the project will be launched -ok. the collected funds (less than 3 million) will be returned? or will the project be launched on them?

If nothing has changed then the collected funds will be returned, as they said earlier

Hello VISO Team,
Are you adopting any extra strategy to ensure the goal is enriched. Don't really like the idea of returning funds

We start the project anyway. We are doing all the best in the marketing, also we have negotiations with the whales
do you negotiate with whale? seems good, but why would you do that if you have your own plan to run successfully

Hello VISO Team,

I'm wandering, Will the plastic cards have cardholder names?

It depends on the bank issuer. These details will be revealed in the nearest future.
Activity: 230

Hello VISO Team,
Activity: 230
That means with VISO card one can complete purchases in cash, using regular bank cards and cryptocurrencies, and also be able to make payments from the VISO wallet in fiat money as well as cryptocurrencies.
The Roadmap says you will be launching in Belarus and Kyrgyzstan in November 2018. Have you already made any arrangements with regulators there?

I wondering is Vito team make a necessary steps regarding this matter yet,by the way what's the expected date for ico ended?

From the counter on the website, it will end on 14th March
I'm wandering, Will the plastic cards have cardholder names?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
The Roadmap says you will be launching in Belarus and Kyrgyzstan in November 2018. Have you already made any arrangements with regulators there?

I wondering is Vito team make a necessary steps regarding this matter yet,by the way what's the expected date for ico ended?

Will end in 3 weeks or so
We have negotiations now
Pages:
Jump to: