Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🚀TokenSale starts][VITO]VISO—make cryptocurrency payments easier - page 22. (Read 26614 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Wow, previto tokens arrived fast into my waves account.

Another question about the presale. I just got an email saying "In order to complete the procedure, please fill out your personal details in the Account section of your personal account on VISO.GLOBAL"

Is it really necessary to fill in this information? I mean, i have already received my token :S.
Yes! Previto tokens arrived very fast.

Devs, why did you remove a progress-bar from your website? How many dollars have raised?
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Wow, previto tokens arrived fast into my waves account.

Another question about the presale. I just got an email saying "In order to complete the procedure, please fill out your personal details in the Account section of your personal account on VISO.GLOBAL"

Is it really necessary to fill in this information? I mean, i have already received my token :S.
Activity: 141
Interesting project, just invested some waves. Your product is something that i would definitely use when it becomes available, hopefully the process will be smooth for you. I hope you will manage to go through licensing, compliance, legality and so on without that many problems.

What decimal number will your tokens have?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
great project, I will buy some token
good luck.
Activity: 308

Join us on Facebook
Do you plan to visit some other conferences?
Sure!We are going to visit a lot of meetups and conferences in the future! Be in touch with us and follow the news:)
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Do you plan to visit some other conferences?

wow..i want to own it.

You can own it on our website and get 50% bonus Smiley

We visited Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kiev. It was very exciting! Read here for more details
                   MEDIUM

Wow! Very cool! That can help investors to pay attention to your project. Every media news can help it. It's wonderful when a team does not hide its face
Hello:) thank you for your support! We are going to visit more conferences in the future !!
I am very disappointed you can collect only about 60 000 dollars. And presale ends in 6 days. What will you do in the future? You can't collect 300 000 dollars
We will put our money to cover the pre token sale. So everything will be okay, do not worry. Token Sale is waiting us Smiley
If so, why did you make a soft cap? You can make only hard cap without the soft cap. I do not understand it.

We visited Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kiev. It was very exciting! Read here for more details
                   MEDIUM

Wow! Very cool! That can help investors to pay attention to your project. Every media news can help it. It's wonderful when a team does not hide its face
Hello:) thank you for your support! We are going to visit more conferences in the future !!
I am very disappointed you can collect only about 60 000 dollars. And presale ends in 6 days. What will you do in the future? You can't collect 300 000 dollars
We will put our money to cover the pre token sale. So everything will be okay, do not worry. Token Sale is waiting us Smiley
Activity: 219
Merit: 105

Have you ever heard about magazine? Of course you have. So they wrote about us. Take a look on the article about VISO #befamous

MEDIUM

How to Invest?

Our Website / join Token Pre sale now

MEDIUM

MEDIUM

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

MEDIUM

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

We are planning to take part in the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kiev! We are looking forward to meeting enthusiasts and like-minded people on October 12th
Pages:
Jump to: