Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🚀TokenSale starts][VITO]VISO—make cryptocurrency payments easier - page 24. (Read 26614 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hello dev,  want to do urdu translations for you guys waiting to have a green signal.

thanks
Thank you for suggesting help, we will notify you, if  the translation is needed Smiley
Activity: 574
Hello dev,  want to do urdu translations for you guys waiting to have a green signal.

thanks
Im trying to buy using BTC but I always have error with the address generated by the account page
please can you provide your email address and we will help you as soon as possible

sent you a PM. by the way here is the generated BTC address 1PU1JTmurTLhJVQLiAZd67irrr9AgZtPvY, when im trying to send it gives an address error

Nevermind the payment went thru now.
Thanks for being with us
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
http://scientificcoin.com/
Im trying to buy using BTC but I always have error with the address generated by the account page
please can you provide your email address and we will help you as soon as possible

sent you a PM. by the way here is the generated BTC address 1PU1JTmurTLhJVQLiAZd67irrr9AgZtPvY, when im trying to send it gives an address error

Nevermind the payment went thru now.
Is there a soft goal for the presale? If you will not raise 1 000 000 USD during the presale will you refund to investors?
The soft goal is 300.000 USD. Don't worry we will collect the needed sum on the pre sale, because we will add money if we don't reach the cap. The investors won't loose their money. instead they will get a 50% bonus
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
http://scientificcoin.com/
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
We have a new adviser!
Alex Sudadze Bitcoin Embassy Georgia, CEO and Founder. One of the first Bitcoin enthusiasts and miners in Georgia (6 years).
Good job!
Can you please answer me for my question above. It's so important to know this for potrntial investors
Activity: 219
Merit: 105
We have a new adviser!
Alex Sudadze Bitcoin Embassy Georgia, CEO and Founder. One of the first Bitcoin enthusiasts and miners in Georgia (6 years).
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Is there a soft goal for the presale? If you will not raise 1 000 000 USD during the presale will you refund to investors?
I buy the presale token
Go VITO! Grin
Thank you for your support, we shall go higher! Smiley
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I buy the presale token
Go VITO! Grin
Any bounty program by the project?
Bounty will begin with Token Sale on the 1st of November. Additional information will be announced closer to the Token Sale.
Waves Community: VISO Project Launches Token PreSale on Waves

The Waves community has been providing good feedback on the VISO project and has recognized its invaluable role in making cryptocurrency part of users’ everyday life in a domain as important as retail.

“VISO is a serious project. We’re glad that the Waves platform will unlock its full functionality for this project,” Sasha Ivanov, a Waves creator, said.

https://wavescommunity.com/viso-project-launches-token-presale-on-waves/

I was participated in VITO pre-sell with a 0.02BTC and received preVITO 782.142, does this amount contain the %50 bonus too?
Hi
You will get your 50% after pre sale when preVITO will be converted into VITO.
Thank you for your support Smiley
Ok, by the way what is preVITO convert rate into VITO? I want to know how much VITO I will receive?  
The rate from preVITO into VITO is 1:1. And after converting, you will get 50% more in VITO as a bonus.
For example: If you buy 200 pre VITO tokens after Pre Sale you will get 300 VITO.
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
I was participated in VITO pre-sell with a 0.02BTC and received preVITO 782.142, does this amount contain the %50 bonus too?
Hi
Ok, by the way what is preVITO convert rate into VITO? I want to know how much VITO I will receive? 
Hi
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Activity: 1330
Merit: 133
https://uafree.org
Any bounty program by the project?

We have a new adviser!
It’s Alexander Bekishev. He has many years of experience as a Director of Sales in the Ingenico company.
«The VISO project is a breakthrough in the ease of payments. Georgia is a great country for starting the project».
Pages:
Jump to: