Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🚀TokenSale starts][VITO]VISO—make cryptocurrency payments easier - page 26. (Read 26615 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 105
This morning there was the opening of the office in Georgia. The office was opened in the capital of Georgia - the city of Tbilisi, at the address of 8, Vazha Pshavela avenue.

In this office, the conclusion of contracts will take place for the servicing of SMART-terminals for legal persons in Georgia.

P.S. A VISO team member, Rodion Popkov, is on the picture
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I billion tokens, that is a huge amount, is there any buywall for this token dev? because if not, the possibility of the price later if already circulating in exchange, maybe only 5-100 satoshi. I hope there will be airdrop for this token, considering the amount that is quite large

A few satoshi commission is spread only on the crypto to crypto exchange. We will provide such operations on the market. Our commission on the fiat money withdrawal is 1% of the sum.
Commission about 1% its very good. I think the project is very well thought out and will be successful. Let me know when the bounty program starts, I'll definitely attend!
Join our Telegram https://t.me/VISOeng and
Slack group https://goo.gl/mq4mNp
for more interactive discussion about VISO!

Activity: 308
if I want a debit viso card in Korea , is it possible to deliver ?
yes, we deliver cards all over the world.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
if I want a debit viso card in Korea , is it possible to deliver ?
We have a new adviser!
Sasha Ivanov , сreator of the decentralized crowdfunding platform Waves

We've added new translations Polski / Deutsch / Français

i don't know your advisers , is there anyone from the crypto community who supports you.

Our advisers are Igor Khmel - bank ex founder , Sandis Puzulis - Magicard sales representive, Ivan Petukhovsky - EXMO cryptocurrency exchange owner, Georgiy Bichikashvili - CEO of PayBox. The others will be added soon !
projects that have a very good team and can help in developing and finding investors in this project good luck and I will wait for bounty from the project if it will be held
thanks a lot. The bounty campaign will start on the 1 of November , the day the token sale starts
This is very interesting project .
thank you . you can join us on our telegram Chanel and follow all the news
projects that have a very good team and can help in developing and finding investors in this project good luck and I will wait for bounty from the project if it will be held
Activity: 9
Maybe you need translation to some another languages? Now you have only russian hindi and english...

Thank you for suggesting help, we will notify you, if  the translation is needed

i don't know your advisers , is there anyone from the crypto community who supports you.
Activity: 3
This is very interesting project .
Maybe you need translation to some another languages? Now you have only russian hindi and english...

Thank you for suggesting help, we will notify you, if  the translation is needed
Activity: 8
I billion tokens, that is a huge amount, is there any buywall for this token dev? because if not, the possibility of the price later if already circulating in exchange, maybe only 5-100 satoshi. I hope there will be airdrop for this token, considering the amount that is quite large

A few satoshi commission is spread only on the crypto to crypto exchange. We will provide such operations on the market. Our commission on the fiat money withdrawal is 1% of the sum.
I read your WP, it turns out that even if there is a minimum of payments through your currency VITO, you will still receive a commission when working with fiat money? If so, then it's an interesting idea.

Yes, our business model doesn't depend only from the cryptocurrency, our company will earn money anyway. So yes we collect commission even from fiat payments.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Activity: 21
I read your WP, it turns out that even if there is a minimum of payments through your currency VITO, you will still receive a commission when working with fiat money? If so, then it's an interesting idea.
Pages:
Jump to: