Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] - VHCoin and VSPARK - Cheaper Solution for Global Remittance - page 49. (Read 2865 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Will the platform be able to operate in countries where crypto transactions are banned?
Yes, our aim is to globalize our service. We will work with local authority to sure the success of an international implementation.
Thank you!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
How are you better than your competitors?
As compared to traditional remittance, a blockchain based remittance platform is able to provide a more secured, faster and without the need of a middle man. Thus allowing us to provide a more affordable and efficient service.
I do like this idea! Where can i buy your tokens?
Thank you, we are glad to hear it!) To buy a token, please create an account on the website: vhcoin.info.
Activity: 172
The project is very promising, I am involved in it and I recommend friends to join. Developers interesting!
egretia
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Such a good idea! Which currencies do you accept and what is minimum to invest?
Will the platform be able to operate in countries where crypto transactions are banned?
Yes, our aim is to globalize our service. We will work with local authority to sure the success of an international implementation.
How are you planning to promote your platform guys?? What about your marketing?
Our company focuses primarily on physical marketing, technique such as word of mouth and training. As our primary target audience tend to rely or perform physical remittance over digital remittance. With that said, we do plan to do digital marketing as well
Why does the project need a token and blockchain?
One of the key reason we have selected Blockchain as the core of our technology is decentralization. Decentralization ensure that all our transaction are secured, fast and most important of all supported by a transparent ledger.
As compared to traditional remittance, a blockchain based remittance platform is able to provide a more secured, faster and without the need of a middle man. Thus allowing us to provide a more affordable and efficient service.
I do like this idea! Where can i buy your tokens?
Where can I find information about your team?
You can see information of our team on https://vhcoin.info/about_us
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
This should be the most interesting coins at the moment.
Having a services that are bigger than any other will be helping a lot on the distribution.
Activity: 114
How are you planning to promote your platform guys?? What about your marketing?
Can US investors participate in the sale? If yes did you secure Reg-D?
Yes, they can. We do not restrict US citizens from participating in the ICO. Our token is utility. This allows us to openly and legally carry out relationships with investors. No Regulation D needed.
Activity: 114
Why does the project need a token and blockchain?
What level of profitability can you guarantee?
We are not a dealing center of those that draw unexperienced customers by promising huge profits. We do not guarantee any profitability as we do not control your finances. You are the one in charge of your money.  The financial success itself depends solely on your efforts.
Activity: 53
Where can I find information about your team?
Are all bugs identified during testing?
Testing is rather serious, but it is important to understand that there is no better tester than the life itself. The contract provides for the procedure to be used if the algorithm starts to suffer losses..
Activity: 89
Can US investors participate in the sale? If yes did you secure Reg-D?
Pages:
Jump to: