Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform ••• - page 14. (Read 47998 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules
Congrats team ANRYZE!
Good Luck to this team!  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Congratulation to Anryze, this ico have end and success, you have reached the minimum cap about $1.7 millions. I hope you can continue this project in accordance with your road map so all people who invest to Anryze will not be disappointed
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Anryze to the moon,  with 4hrs to go,  more investors still coming in,  funds realised keeps going up higher,  this is a clear sign that this coin would do good in exchanges when listed, and people believe in seeing this dream come to fruition. Keep it up team
Because this project offering real usage and anryze already have clients in US market, so all people realy believe with this project. This project also give benefits for token holder that's why people interested and join Anryze project
I agree with you because having worked with real companies as clients, this would open new doors and create trusts for more to come. This interests appeal to investors to commit their funds to see the project come mainstream.
we are in the final stages for the output of the project on the market, Anryze has created lot of curiosity among investors
and a lot of waiting for a concrete result. do a good job and we expect

Yes, everything will be fine with the project.
Congratulations to the team.
Although .. a little sad that so little investment. A real project, a real team, a real idea ...
I'll keep tokens in longevity.
Token Sale will end in 19 Hours!
Join now!

https://tokensale.anryze.com

To the end of Tokensale there are only 9 minutes left!

https://tokensale.anryze.com/

To the end of tokensale there is only 1 minute left!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Anryze to the moon,  with 4hrs to go,  more investors still coming in,  funds realised keeps going up higher,  this is a clear sign that this coin would do good in exchanges when listed, and people believe in seeing this dream come to fruition. Keep it up team
Because this project offering real usage and anryze already have clients in US market, so all people realy believe with this project. This project also give benefits for token holder that's why people interested and join Anryze project
I agree with you because having worked with real companies as clients, this would open new doors and create trusts for more to come. This interests appeal to investors to commit their funds to see the project come mainstream.
we are in the final stages for the output of the project on the market, Anryze has created lot of curiosity among investors
and a lot of waiting for a concrete result. do a good job and we expect
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Real people from the real market is very good for trust.
And useful idea. They have everything to success)

So nice to meet ICO like this!
Activity: 364
Excellent ISO! Participate in campaign bounty
Activity: 168
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
Hey guys!!!

Final stakes have been added for the signature/ avatar campaign.
New participants will no longer be accepted as the ICO ends in some minutes.
Stakes will be calculated and payments made within the next couple of days,

Please still wear your signature/avatar till announcement is made to remove it, which won't be long.

You still have an opportunity to be a part of the ICO,
HURRY before it ends.
https://lk.anryze.com/

Thank you for your support
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
HODLING it for long term haha
hope this bring success in the next 6-12 months Cheesy

Holding anryze coin for long term investment is the best choice because speech recognition very useful for all peoples, we needn't write down manually for trancribe voice to text but anryze will work for do it automatic with support by miners. You also will get benefits by holding this coin because you will receive 20% from transaction on system, depend of the percentage coin you are hold
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules
HODLING it for long term haha
hope this bring success in the next 6-12 months Cheesy
Anryze is doing so well in the ico,  last day and more investors keep coming in,  maybe we can hit 1.8M USD before it finally ends as another $80k would do this trick. We can wait for product development to commence after this token sale.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
guys! how many messages have been wrote there! this project is arousing the interest, as I can see here. and raise over 1,7m dollars in a ico is not so bad, is a great thing, even if we are talking about the soft cap!

I think too that 1,7m dollars for a project like this are a success and nothing else, both for the concept (that is awesome but not intelligible for everyone) and for it's field. in my opinion it has been a risk to put the soft cap so high.

I think they have accurately calculated it, and if they asked for that amount it was probably because is what they need to go on. Then I'm agree that is an high amount and it's a success to have reached and passed.

the team behind the project looks qualified and solid in every aspect of the business (to respond to the lack of funds they introduced the payment in fiat and it was a huge success) and their product looks very good, looking at the tests. I have no doubt that they can calculate an amount that can satisfied their needs, but it was even a big risk!

they have a qualified team, a good product and now they have raised the funds they need, even if the minimum one. I just hope that people ignorance won't put in danger this great achievement.

For us the next step is to understand what they will do with the unsold token (I think that they will burn, so anryze spoke) and if it's the best thing for the project. Now they need to grow also on this side.

I think is the best thing, so they can increase the demand and take the price higher. but the variables in the equation are a lot, so just the time wil tell us which will be the right way.
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
guys! how many messages have been wrote there! this project is arousing the interest, as I can see here. and raise over 1,7m dollars in a ico is not so bad, is a great thing, even if we are talking about the soft cap!

I think too that 1,7m dollars for a project like this are a success and nothing else, both for the concept (that is awesome but not intelligible for everyone) and for it's field. in my opinion it has been a risk to put the soft cap so high.

I think they have accurately calculated it, and if they asked for that amount it was probably because is what they need to go on. Then I'm agree that is an high amount and it's a success to have reached and passed.

the team behind the project looks qualified and solid in every aspect of the business (to respond to the lack of funds they introduced the payment in fiat and it was a huge success) and their product looks very good, looking at the tests. I have no doubt that they can calculate an amount that can satisfied their needs, but it was even a big risk!

they have a qualified team, a good product and now they have raised the funds they need, even if the minimum one. I just hope that people ignorance won't put in danger this great achievement.

For us the next step is to understand what they will do with the unsold token (I think that they will burn, so anryze spoke) and if it's the best thing for the project. Now they need to grow also on this side.
Activity: 140

Activity: 154

Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

Pages:
Jump to: