Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform ••• - page 18. (Read 48003 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
How does your dashboard know it's me that sent the funds?
Activity: 138
Can I buy tokens from Brazil?
Sure! You can do it from Brazil) Don’t miss your chance to participate:)
Okay, thanks!)
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
Can I buy tokens from Brazil?
Sure! You can do it from Brazil) Don’t miss your chance to participate:)
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Compared to other ICOs it is so slow…But not bad idea, it will be useful for big companies and so on. I believe in this project and wish only good luck to devs!
I do not believe in Waves, it’s price goes lower and lower. It was not the best idea to be honest to base token on Waves platform
I can keep mentioning the advantages of waves, its a fast, scalable platform that prioritises the user and provides powerful tools for developers, creating, distributing and dealing with tokens is incredibly straightforward. It takes less than a minute to launch your blockchain token, and there are tools that allow you to send them to investors. Anryze made the right choice using this platform for its project
Activity: 152
Good concept! I like Anryze project, very nice team
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
How do I connect my Waves wallet to the Anryze dashboard?
You don’t need to connect, just transfer your waves to Anryze dashboard with the provided wallet and attachment
Sorry didn’t quite get how to connect my Waves wallet to the Anryze dashboard?
Compared to other ICOs it is so slow…But not bad idea, it will be useful for big companies and so on. I believe in this project and wish only good luck to devs!
I do not believe in Waves, it’s price goes lower and lower. It was not the best idea to be honest to base token on Waves platform
that’s true, waves is not the best choice
Waves offers numerous benefits and is a solid project with active devs,  just because Waves is down doesn't mean it's a useless coin. Will you say Dash is also a useless coin because it'd going down at the moment??? No,  this is a noob's way of assessing coins which shows lack of experience in the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
Activity: 224
that’s true, waves is not the best choice
will anryze be listed as an asset in waveswallet? I’ve just invested
Yes RYZ tokens will be an asset on waves platform, it will be traded also on Waves DEX
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
will anryze be listed as an asset in waveswallet? I’ve just invested
Yes, sure!
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
How do you compete for the Google market?
Decentralized platform allows us to have price 5 times lower than google).
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
Are you going to burn unsold tokens??
Yes, unsold tokens will be burned.
Are you going to burn unsold tokens??
Yes, unsold tokens after the ICO would be burnt
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
When will I get my tokens in MEW?
You will be able to view them in your Waves wallet.
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
What exchanges are confirmed at the moments? Heard about Dex, Kuna, any other?
Dex, Kuna and Tidex are confirmed now. Other will be announced later!
What exchanges are confirmed at the moments? Heard about Dex, Kuna, any other?
I found useful information regarding it in the channel that DEX is confirmed and Tidex & Kuna have also been confirmed although listing on these exchanges will be out of the team control.Will be totally dependant on the devs at the relevant exchanges to add RYZ token so I doubt the team will know an exactly date for addition to these exchanges.

ANRYZE TOKENSALE
Will token be deposited to our wallet by smart contract??
Tokens will be deposited by Waves blockchain!
Will token be deposited to our wallet by smart contract??
ICO ends in 2days, after it ends, instructions on how to go about it will be given
Pages:
Jump to: