Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform ••• - page 15. (Read 48003 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
guys! how many messages have been wrote there! this project is arousing the interest, as I can see here. and raise over 1,7m dollars in a ico is not so bad, is a great thing, even if we are talking about the soft cap!

I think too that 1,7m dollars for a project like this are a success and nothing else, both for the concept (that is awesome but not intelligible for everyone) and for it's field. in my opinion it has been a risk to put the soft cap so high.
Activity: 140
guys! how many messages have been wrote there! this project is arousing the interest, as I can see here. and raise over 1,7m dollars in a ico is not so bad, is a great thing, even if we are talking about the soft cap!

Yes, it's awesome. I don't have the time (or the courage) to read them all, so I hope I'm not losing something interesting  Tongue Grin I think that at least the project has finally came out from the, as it deserves.

it's great also the job of the administrators that try to always be present and answer all the questions of their followers and potential investors (supported by the ubiquitous enigmaticalWink)
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

Yes, it's awesome. I don't have the time (or the courage) to read them all, so I hope I'm not losing something interesting  Tongue Grin I think that at least the project has finally came out from the, as it deserves.
Activity: 140
Impressing idea. But why Waves? Do you think it’s a good idea to use it???
Waves has strong team and technically they are very strong as well. There are lots of news about waves project and they are going to the moon soon) We believe in Waves!
Waves is better because it's a Cryptocurrency platform with emphasis on custom token creation, transfer and decentralized trading, with deep fiat integration and focus on community-backed projects, all simplified for easier and faster transaction.
One of the distinguishing features of the Waves platform is it's decentralized exchange DEX.The aspects of security, transparency and cost-efficiency are the three that come to the mind first. The DEX will not be hackable as those centralized exchanges are. Thus, with it, the users won't rely on the security of the wallets of a centralized entity, but will rely on the security of the blockchain itself. These are just a pinch of a whole lot other advantages and benefits waves offer.  It's the apt platform choosen for this project.

I think that your work on this project is very precious (even more that in other projects). You look expert and qualified on almost every question and tuned on everything that has been said in the social.

I've discovered waves with jds and this is maybe the real reason why I bet on it. waves looks as a powerful tool for almost all the typical applications of cryptos, is incomprehensible to read all this negative stuff.

Waves, as many projects like this one could pay the lack of a powerful communication (you can read everywhere about bitcoin, ethereum and the other famous cryptos) or the absence of a solid partner. The negative stuff is not due to the project itself.

a cryptocurrency is first of all a matter of programming, and waves have an excellent work behind them. the most part of the people in this ecosystem should (and I underline the word "should") be aknowlodged on this kind of stuff.

I think that the most part of people is scared about the low value. The miracle of Bitcoin would be difficult to be repeated, so they try to stay away from something potentially dangerous.

the miracle of bitcoin would probably never be repeated but a huge growth is possible, even in a so crowded and competitive market. the risk is high but the payout should be proportionate to it. it's just an ordinary rule in economy.
Waves has strong team and technically they are very strong as well. There are lots of news about waves project and they are going to the moon soon) We believe in Waves!
Waves is better because it's a Cryptocurrency platform with emphasis on custom token creation, transfer and decentralized trading, with deep fiat integration and focus on community-backed projects, all simplified for easier and faster transaction.
One of the distinguishing features of the Waves platform is it's decentralized exchange DEX.The aspects of security, transparency and cost-efficiency are the three that come to the mind first. The DEX will not be hackable as those centralized exchanges are. Thus, with it, the users won't rely on the security of the wallets of a centralized entity, but will rely on the security of the blockchain itself. These are just a pinch of a whole lot other advantages and benefits waves offer.  It's the apt platform choosen for this project.

I think that your work on this project is very precious (even more that in other projects). You look expert and qualified on almost every question and tuned on everything that has been said in the social.

I've discovered waves with jds and this is maybe the real reason why I bet on it. waves looks as a powerful tool for almost all the typical applications of cryptos, is incomprehensible to read all this negative stuff.

Waves, as many projects like this one could pay the lack of a powerful communication (you can read everywhere about bitcoin, ethereum and the other famous cryptos) or the absence of a solid partner. The negative stuff is not due to the project itself.

a cryptocurrency is first of all a matter of programming, and waves have an excellent work behind them. the most part of the people in this ecosystem should (and I underline the word "should") be aknowlodged on this kind of stuff.

I think that the most part of people is scared about the low value. The miracle of Bitcoin would be difficult to be repeated, so they try to stay away from something potentially dangerous.

Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Anryze competitors comparison:

This chart shows the percentage of mistakes made in the speech recognition process in a silent environment.

Read details: https://medium.com/anryze/competitors-comparison-331615af5115
Competition is good.
Activity: 119
When can we sell our coins ?. When will this coin hit the exchanges ?
Activity: 350
it is already end? can i join here.
Hey kulets! Today is the last day to support the Anryze project. I think the ICO period is the best time to support a project. The link to do the support is https://tokensale.anryze.com/

Are you serious?
Don't you want the community or investors support after ICO ends?

Are you going to take collected fund and travel away to spa resorts next day??? Undecided

Maybe dredson1983 explained about participation in bounty campaign or time to buy this token in ico period. Surely this project need community or investors to support this project because it can make this project success and famous
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
it is already end? can i join here.
Hey kulets! Today is the last day to support the Anryze project. I think the ICO period is the best time to support a project. The link to do the support is https://tokensale.anryze.com/

Are you serious?
Don't you want the community or investors support after ICO ends?

Are you going to take collected fund and travel away to spa resorts next day??? Undecided
Activity: 168
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
read your wp. do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?

Yes, tokenholders receive 20% of profit any time a voice transcription is made
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
Hi

Can I leave my tokens on the ICO website/platform or should I transfer them somewhere else? Thanks

You will need to create a waves wallet. We will send you a e-mail with the instruction tomorrow.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi

Can I leave my tokens on the ICO website/platform or should I transfer them somewhere else? Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: