Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform ••• - page 9. (Read 47998 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
Hello Guys!!!

The address [email protected] is working, please try to send your requests again and please be patient,
many requests are coming in, they will all be treated.

Thank you for your support.
Activity: 448
Merit: 116
Dear Anryze community!  Smiley

The second token distribution has been released!
All Bounties has been distributed also!
You can trade ANRYZE tokens on DEX exchange.

ANRYZE token ID HXdFUiw5yLLWhkorsRy1E5GttG2QZfzEYAVgEgjBNh8t
Please, Be careful and not trade fake tokens with wrong ID !!

If you have problems with connecting the waves address - send a e-mail to [email protected]

This address [email protected] does not work!
I did not get my coins and I want to find out what happened!
Activity: 270
I can 1235 ryze. how many dollars

For example, if anryze coin price is 101 satoshi and bitcoin price now $5689 you can count as ollowing :
Price anryze now * bitcoin price now*amount of your coin  = result                                        

So it will be :                        
0.00000101*5689*1235 = about $7

So all your coin worth is about $7

Just $7?

lol , i imagen your reaction

Hahaha yes that right
I think this would be a good project. but instead the result is that much

This is good project about speech recognition that utilize blockchain technology, but this coin not added on major exchange and some people complain about this, because without major exchange the price difficult can grow but easy to down

whether it might rise in price
Activity: 350

For example, if anryze coin price is 101 satoshi and bitcoin price now $5689 you can count as ollowing :

So it will be :                        

Just $7?

Hahaha yes that right

This is good project about speech recognition that utilize blockchain technology, but this coin not added on major exchange and some people complain about this, because without major exchange the price difficult can grow but easy to down

So it will be :                        

Just $7?

Hahaha yes that right
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

So it will be :                        

Just $7?

Price anryze now * bitcoin price now*amount of your coin  = result                                         

So it will be :                       

Just $7?
Activity: 314
any plan for listing anryze on another exchange beside waves DEX?? the price on DEX is too low. it is dumped by bounty hunters. another exchange can solve the low price problem.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
HI anryze...when will you release the Bounty for social media? The Anryze dashboard haven't updated anything.

Price anryze now * bitcoin price now*amount of your coin  = result                                         

So it will be :                       

ANRYZE TOKENSALE
Dear Anryze community!  Smiley

The second token distribution has been released!
All Bounties has been distributed also!
You can trade ANRYZE tokens on DEX exchange.

ANRYZE token ID HXdFUiw5yLLWhkorsRy1E5GttG2QZfzEYAVgEgjBNh8t
Please, Be careful and not trade fake tokens with wrong ID !!

If you have problems with connecting the waves address - send a e-mail to [email protected]
Thanks to anryze. Good projek. How mny price anryze?

Unfortunately this coin price now about 101 satoshi or $0.00606 if bitcoin rate exchange is $6k, this coin down deep. You also can login on waveswallet.io and see for the price of anryze coin
Thanks to anryze. Good projek. How mny price anryze?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 524
Hello Guys!!!

Bounties have been counted and will be released in no time, we are sorting out some technical issues.
Please bear with us.

Thank you.

Dear Anryze Team, we all is still waiting for big news. Please hurry-up and launch anryze coin on any big exchange, otherwise Anryze Coin value down in day by day....  waveswallet is nothing... I hope next news is BIG NEWS... Smiley

The team still distributing this coin and not only anryze coin go down but also other alt coin also down, because hard fork on october 25th. So people still buy bitcoin and expect to get coin that they called bitcoin gold. Maybe after hard fork finished all alt coin included anryze coin can recovery back at least to ico price
When distribution bounty campaign?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Hello Guys!!!

Bounties have been counted and will be released in no time, we are sorting out some technical issues.
Please bear with us.

Thank you.

Dear Anryze Team, we all is still waiting for big news. Please hurry-up and launch anryze coin on any big exchange, otherwise Anryze Coin value down in day by day....  waveswallet is nothing... I hope next news is BIG NEWS... Smiley
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
Hello Guys!!!

Please bear with us.

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: