Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform ••• - page 19. (Read 48004 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
Hi devs when I can get tokens to my wallet?
You’ll get your tokens to your wallet after tokensale ends.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
It’s kind of cool stuff, I am really interested in your project
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi devs when I can get tokens to my wallet?
Activity: 350
2 days left to end of this ICO. I hope it will be a interesting 2 days. Was so interesting to watch this ICO grow since his start. I'm glad they reached their soft cap, it's a bit bad luck that waves is going a bit down, cause I think more investors would come to invest. The price of waves will get to it's normal soon but this ICO is ending in 2 days :/
I would say that's a characteristic behavior of all coins in the Crypto-market, so it's pretty much normal. I see opportunities to buy more this period, and make good profits when it goes back up

I agree with you, just buy waves if the price down, that is a chance to get more profit. For example you can see bitcoin was down about $2k some month ago, but now bitcoin is back to $4k. The key is you have to hold for long term
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
2 days left to end of this ICO. I hope it will be a interesting 2 days. Was so interesting to watch this ICO grow since his start. I'm glad they reached their soft cap, it's a bit bad luck that waves is going a bit down, cause I think more investors would come to invest. The price of waves will get to it's normal soon but this ICO is ending in 2 days :/
I would say that's a characteristic behavior of all coins in the Crypto-market, so it's pretty much normal. I see opportunities to buy more this period, and make good profits when it goes back up
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
how can i buy with Euro?
Here is the guideline: download the Lite client from www.wavesplatform.com and select DEPOSIT from the EURO menu option (you will also need the Lite client to store your RYZ after the crowdsale). After KYC processes have been completed, your Euros will be credited to your Waves address in the form of WEURO tokens. You can send these to the Anryze crowdsale by following the instructions in your user account. You can also buy WEURO on the Waves DEX for BTC or WAVES.
How accurate at these instructions,  is there a way to verify these steps.
Yes please,  you can find in it detailed on Anryze blog here: https://medium.com/anryze/anryze-now-accepts-fiat-option-for-crowdsale-98360e3c81d8
Thanks alot,  very explicit, successfully purchased tokens

Keep this token for long term investment and you will get more profit, this is real project because Anryze already have clients in US market. In the next future anryze have chance to be bigger than other speech recognition companies like google voice, and your investment will increase rapidly
When did it start?
It started on the 12 September and will end on 12 October… Don’t miss a chance to participate! Smiley

Don't miss this ico or you will regret it. You have 2 days to buy Anryze token before ico ends. This token very profitable because you will get profit 20% from each transaction in the system in proportion to the number of held tokensand, also benefit from the increase in the price of the token

Yes. This is true,  Anryze is a valid investment, assessing the potentials of this project, also looking at the current price which is invariably low compared to other tokens in this category, theres alot of room for token appreciation once it hits exchanges.
Activity: 420
how can i buy with Euro?
Here is the guideline: download the Lite client from www.wavesplatform.com and select DEPOSIT from the EURO menu option (you will also need the Lite client to store your RYZ after the crowdsale). After KYC processes have been completed, your Euros will be credited to your Waves address in the form of WEURO tokens. You can send these to the Anryze crowdsale by following the instructions in your user account. You can also buy WEURO on the Waves DEX for BTC or WAVES.
How accurate at these instructions,  is there a way to verify these steps.
Yes please,  you can find in it detailed on Anryze blog here: https://medium.com/anryze/anryze-now-accepts-fiat-option-for-crowdsale-98360e3c81d8
Thanks alot,  very explicit, successfully purchased tokens
It seems like this ICO progress is too slowly compared to others… Don’t really understand why, cause the concept is great
I think many people just didn’t hear about this project unfortunately… At least another week will be cool...
not sure it would be really profitable
Really slow. No one wants waves token. That's the problem
I think this analogy of yours is wrong,  waves is a great platform that's why many projects are using it. It is designed from the ground up for business use and mass consumer adoption. Apart from being a fast, scalable platform that prioritises the user and provides powerful tools for developers, creating, distributing and dealing with tokens is incredibly straightforward. It takes less than a minute to launch your blockchain token, and there are tools that allow you to send them to investors with an absolute minimum of fuss. And of course it has a user-friendly interface.
Activity: 420
When did it start?
The ico started on the 12th September and it will end in 2days time.
And what for do you use the blockchain ? Human speech recognition by a computer has already exised  for a long time, not ideal but Anryze doesn't promise to develop any new human intelligence transforming the speech into text.

Anryze different with other speech recognition because anryze utilizing blockchain technology. Anryze Distributed Network is a world’s first decentralized speech recognition platform that not only provides better quality on fewer costs but also providing compensations to CPU holders, that is why anryze using blockchain. Anryze has more anvantage than other speech recognition because not only for cliens that get benefits but also for miners and coin owners
Also tests has also proven that Anryze shows the least mistakes made in speech recognition test making it the most accurate so far from other existing ones.
When did it start?
It started on the 12 September and will end on 12 October… Don’t miss a chance to participate! Smiley

Don't miss this ico or you will regret it. You have 2 days to buy Anryze token before ico ends. This token very profitable because you will get profit 20% from each transaction in the system in proportion to the number of held tokensand, also benefit from the increase in the price of the token

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Will the tokens satisfy SEC regulations if token holders receive distribution at some percentage of the minutes processed? If not, do you expect this to impact listing on exchanges?
I think that these are good times to develop the functions of the new systems/dex, when the price of Btc began to grow again,
and one of the alt it resizes, it is time to develop without being distracted by the volatility.
2 more days to make Anryze the top of the Ico
And what for do you use the blockchain ? Human speech recognition by a computer has already exised  for a long time, not ideal but Anryze doesn't promise to develop any new human intelligence transforming the speech into text.

Anryze different with other speech recognition because anryze utilizing blockchain technology. Anryze Distributed Network is a world’s first decentralized speech recognition platform that not only provides better quality on fewer costs but also providing compensations to CPU holders, that is why anryze using blockchain. Anryze has more anvantage than other speech recognition because not only for cliens that get benefits but also for miners and coin owners
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
Will the tokens satisfy SEC regulations if token holders receive distribution at some percentage of the minutes processed? If not, do you expect this to impact listing on exchanges?
Token is not a security, so it shouldn't impact to listing at exchanges!
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
When did it start?
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
Exciting, guys, impressed by your idea. Also, very detailed and simply written whitepaper. You use Ethereum too, great. Do you guys believe your token will gain value in a pretty short term?
Thanks! Token RYZ will be realized on Waves platform. Everyone hope that token will gain value in a pretty short term)
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Exciting, guys, impressed by your idea. Also, very detailed and simply written whitepaper. You use Ethereum too, great. Do you guys believe your token will gain value in a pretty short term?
Pages:
Jump to: