Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform ••• - page 31. (Read 48006 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Oh God, what with Oleg Fedosenko?  Grin

It's same Oleg Fedosenko,  I guess graphic design made this photo look this way
Activity: 826
Merit: 284

Anryze Tokensale has collected a soft cap!
$ 1.6 mln!
Do not stop and go forward!
Cool

Congratulations!
Already collected funds - 1 610 848 USD

Token Sale will end in 14 Days!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Oh God, what with Oleg Fedosenko?  Grin

Guys,
we updated the design of our thread!
You can check the result by clicking on the picture Wink

Pleasant design is ...  Smiley
Well done!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Hello dev, i was amazed with anryze because not only your clients get benefit from anryze but also miners and token owners. Do you have any plan to make anryze can recognize more languages other than english or not ?

Hello!
Russian and English are available now.
Spanish, German and Chinese are planned.

How is this possible - to recognize Chinese?  Huh  Grin
China has huge market potential for blockchain technology and its application as well as this project,  imagine combination of google voice translator with Anryze

actually . China has the biggest market for every territory.
all the project should not miss Chinese investor

Because china have big population about 1,3 billion and china is big market in asia. So, this is big oportunity to Anryze to add chinese language to their platform and more peoples will implement Anryze to speech recognition
Anryze is a project in evolution, and they should add the variants of the chinese. it is not only about mandarin,
but there are still 2, 3 dominant languages in China. one day you may also integrate the local dialects Smiley

Guys,
I was blown away by this design, quite impressive. Shows you guys are constantly seeking ways to improve on your project. Keep it up team Anryze!!!
Activity: 350
Hello dev, i was amazed with anryze because not only your clients get benefit from anryze but also miners and token owners. Do you have any plan to make anryze can recognize more languages other than english or not ?

Hello!

How is this possible - to recognize Chinese?  Huh  Grin

I think it still possible, if google can anryze also can. I believe anryze can success like google voice and chinese have potential market so the team will working hard for it. Also the team/dev need time to make that possible and come true

I'm just kidding  Smiley I just don't know Chinese and it seems to me very hard to speak it.

I think so sir, but if Anryze have planning to add chinese language it will be great, because china is big market. But for the first step english is very necessary because english is international language and next other language
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Hello!

I think it still possible, if google can anryze also can. I believe anryze can success like google voice and chinese have potential market so the team will working hard for it. Also the team/dev need time to make that possible and come true

I'm just kidding  Smiley I just don't know Chinese and it seems to me very hard to speak it.

Guys,

Thanks for the work and constant update, the team!
Continue and continue!

Hello!

Thank you!
We wait!
Activity: 168
ANRYZE TOKENSALE

Guys,
Activity: 168
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
Hey Guy!!

Weekly stakes have been added for participants of the signature/ avatar campaign
and rank updates made.

You still have opportunity to join the signature campaign
Details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-tokensale-anryze-1209-2075564

Invest in Anryze tokensale
https://tokensale.anryze.com/
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It's a serious product. Need to wait some time to make profi
Activity: 350

Hello!

How is this possible - to recognize Chinese?  Huh  Grin
China has huge market potential for blockchain technology and its application as well as this project,  imagine combination of google voice translator with Anryze

Because china have big population about 1,3 billion and china is big market in asia. So, this is big oportunity to Anryze to add chinese language to their platform and more peoples will implement Anryze to speech recognition
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

Hello!

China has huge market potential for blockchain technology and its application as well as this project,  imagine combination of google voice translator with Anryze

I think there is same process to recognize any language, if you build it for one language for rest is same only different characters, the core is the same i guess, not a expert tho. Smart plan to implement Chine cause is the biggest market.
Good to see that this one is gaining some traction after a slow start. Congratulations to the team for reaching the soft cap.

I can imagine that more people will consider investing in the next two weeks if the Waves price continues to recover like it did recently.

Bitcoin now back to $4k and other cryptocurrency will recovery, it mean that this situation have conducived after bad news from china. In my opinion more people will consider to invest on Anryze because this project is amazing and Anryze have reached soft cap so this project will not faild

pretty agreed, btc look like stable ,altcrypto will recover stable too , i invest 5eth ,hope Anryze will give me a good profit in the future
I think you are good Deborah. Anryze has already raised more than 1,6 million dollar with 729 contributors. This is an excelent project! I hope they have a portuguese recognition in the future!
Yes,  Jan says more languages are being planned for this project, so it's a gradual process.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Good to see that this one is gaining some traction after a slow start. Congratulations to the team for reaching the soft cap.

I can imagine that more people will consider investing in the next two weeks if the Waves price continues to recover like it did recently.

Bitcoin now back to $4k and other cryptocurrency will recovery, it mean that this situation have conducived after bad news from china. In my opinion more people will consider to invest on Anryze because this project is amazing and Anryze have reached soft cap so this project will not faild

pretty agreed, btc look like stable ,altcrypto will recover stable too , i invest 5eth ,hope Anryze will give me a good profit in the future
I think you are good Deborah. Anryze has already raised more than 1,6 million dollar with 729 contributors. This is an excelent project! I hope they have a portuguese recognition in the future!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Hello!

Hello!

Activity: 314

Pages:
Jump to: