Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][BOUNTY] PRP. Papyrus: Decentralized Advertising Ecosystem - page 8. (Read 39476 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
hello!!!! is it possible to know right now, how much 1 PPR will cost? I planning how much to reserve in whitelist
Activity: 41
Our project started Q1 2017 with an idea to make a solution for the problems of digital industry. See the website for more information about Papyrus.
Activity: 45
I kept going through the WP, and different docs and couldn't find anything. So I'm assuming you all are going to continue your project, no matter how much $ you raise?
Activity: 140
Papyrus is an open source scalable blockchain platform specifically designed to fight all the issues of digital advertising market - fraud traffic, brand safety issues, excessive middleman cuts, and absence of supply chain transparency.
Activity: 51
I kept going through the WP, and different docs and couldn't find anything. So I'm assuming you all are going to continue your project, no matter how much $ you raise?
Activity: 50
I am a well decorated ICO review creator with over 10 years of experience in human relation and content creation prior to my current position of making consumer friendly videos that would help my contractors earn and reach target customers. I would appreciate partnering with you on this amazing project, and also my fees are quite affordable. Please do send me a private message if you will need my service, thank you!
Activity: 101
Activity: 37
Our project started Q1 2017 with an idea to make a solution for the problems of digital industry. See the website for more information about Papyrus.
Activity: 74
With whom can I talk about advertising integration?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Unlike other existing blockchains Papyrus has unique features that make it feasible solution for practical adoption: low transaction costs, privacy management, execution of smart contracts based on large volume of data.
Activity: 75
what was approximaty ICO price in USD and ETH??
Activity: 133
Here's another interesting article mentioning Papyrus! Speaking about modern blockchains projects' intention to increase the number of transactions per second, the media piece shared our performance test results: our platform supports 16,000 transactions per second.

Read the full article:
https://www.calcalistech.com/ctech/articles/0,7340,L-3739807,00.html
Activity: 48
Before investing I usualy ask when tokens will be shown in my personal cabinet after I buy them?  Because when you invest in AITrading ico you get your tokens at once while for other projects it  takes even more than 1 day. I do not like to be worried about my transactions.
Activity: 57
Also check out the pinned message, it's a blog article with Papyrus technology explained
Activity: 82
why bother making all of this, won’t work. all the MVP’s, tests, token sales for what? Why should I believe you that you not only develop your project but launch it to business. It’s not enough just to develop it. Am I wrong? Admins?
Activity: 133
Before investing I usualy ask when tokens will be shown in my personal cabinet after I buy them?  Because when you invest in AITrading ico you get your tokens at once while for other projects it  takes even more than 1 day. I do not like to be worried about my transactions !!!
Activity: 132
Nice project, I want to support!
I wondered if I could prchase from TransCrypt wallet?
It is convenient, because of no commission at all. But sometimes commissions in crypt are very low!
Activity: 50
High speed is one of our main features. To prove it we regularly run performance tests. So the result is: 16000 transactions per second. Make sure you also check the following links for performance and stress tests:
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
Hello everyone! Check out our new article on how Papyrus managed to eliminate the shortcomings of current blockchains and develop it's own blockchain solution for smart contracts execution on top of large data arrays in the official Papyrus blog

https://blog.papyrus.global/breaking-the-limits-how-papyrus-eliminates-the-shortcomings-of-current-blockchains-75c5ba2bd65d

Activity: 124
Hey ! I am doing researches about different ICO projects. Could you tell me who your competitors are? What advantages your product has? Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: