Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][BOUNTY] PRP. Papyrus: Decentralized Advertising Ecosystem - page 25. (Read 39483 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12
Please tell me why in the table of bounty (Fb) became are fake , before it was OK, my room in the table 497 a link to the profile https://www.facebook.com/Maikl.Bor please fix , the job was doing everything correctly!
Activity: 374
Merit: 10
Bceм пpивeт!
Я cдeлaл вeceлыe cтикepы в тeлeгpaмм для Papurus
мoжeтe пoльзoвaтьcя
https://t.me/addstickers/Papyrus_Stickers

Hello!
I made funny stickers in the telegram for Papurus
you can enjoy
https://t.me/addstickers/Papyrus_Stickers
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
hello. When will happen token sale round 2? is there any date for this
 thank you
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
Hello, dear administrator! Tell me please, when will the tokens be listed in my wallet for the bounty program?
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
Papyrus will cope with blockchain scalability issue

It goes without saying that the blockchain is a fashionable trend in 2017. There are a lot of projects in adtech industry that aim to disrupt the way we interact with advertising. In a nutshell most of the projects claim that they will change the whole user experience regarding all the Internet, though these claims might be overvalued.

One of the biggest problem for digital advertising is ad fraud. The price for that is quite clear — over $16.4 billion and it’s still growing. In digital advertising the transfer of value goes through the following axes: advertiser-publisher-user. Advertisers bid for ad placements, publishers accept the bid, the ad impression is delivered, the ad is filled and the user’s ID is matched with that ad impression ID.

As blockchain is essentially a decentralised storage for all the transactions, and it has proven efficiency in finance and multiple other industries, then it could be a great idea to use in digital advertising, so that the value can be saved and not wasted if we implement mathematical proof and decentralisation, right?

Actually, there’s some doubts that blockchain can change the situation. Recent article by Forbes presents some concerns regarding it. The argumentation is simple: up to this date blockchain technology is very slow to handle that much number of transactions. For instance, Bitcoin’s blockchain process 7 transactions per second, whereas Ethereum’s one — around 13 transactions per second. In case of advertising, a single transaction occurs every time as ad is viewed. With millions of as impressions being delivered every second, it’s just not possible for the current technology development to process that much information.

So the question is really important. Why the Papyrus digital advertising platform will be a game changer?

It’s true that large ad networks and publishers generate hundreds of billions of ad clicks and at least two times more ad impressions annually. Using current technology any attempt to execute smart contracts for digital advertising will generate excessive costs. Our solution utilises an extension of the technology called state channel that is capable of supporting these high loads.

The idea of a state channel is not new. It underlies the scale-up solutions for Bitcoin and Ethereum ( as well as Lightning Network and Raiden Network). Papyrus is one of the first to customize it for the specific needs of AdTech. The technology aggregates state logs from DSPs, SSPs, and auditors. So the realisation of payment is based on the constant log exchange among parties.

In the typical state channels system the transaction takes place when the critical mass of obligations occurs (e.g. Bob owes Alice an amount of $). In the case of adtech, such a system would be feasible because of the need for a revision of impressions/clicks by an external auditor that will come later on. In the Papyrus ecosystem the auditor takes a direct part in the formation of the payment. This system is more efficient for adtech as all parties receive payments after all verification procedures.

Here is an example:

• Participants make deposits in the locker (thereby fixing some of its state) and then directly exchange with each other payments in the form of appropriately drawn up and signed transactions of the relevant block. This changes the balance of deposits in favor of one or the other participant.
  • Participants transfer the updated state of the blockchain (in the part related to their deposits) to each other and they can do this arbitrarily (of course, within the limits of deposits) without the costs of carrying out transactions in the detachment.
  • The final state is recorded in the blockchain only once — when the channel is closed. Or if one of the participants finds the incorrect behavior of the other. Let’s say that the participants will send about 200 thousand micropayments (for a total of $ 200) through one channel. In our initial assumptions this gives several tens of millions of channel opening / closing transactions per month. This is not trillions of transactions per month, but still too much for immediate processing in a public blockchain.

Papyrus has another solution: we can develop the idea of direct transmission of updates to the state of the blockchain outside of it and apply this approach directly to the opening / closing logic of the channel (originally performed in the blockchain). Let’s look at the opening / closing transactions for the dedicated nodes that will exchange the calculated updates of the public lockdown state with each other only occasionally publishing them to the blockchain itself (to update the balance of payments between the participants). The work of such nodes can be organized as a highly specialized block based on the Proof-of-Stake consensus where the blocks consist exclusively of opening / closing transactions. Participants will make large PoS deposits in a public blockchain and will be penalized for improper handling of these transactions.

To ensure guarantees of invariability and verifiability a specialized blockchain can lean on a public block writing down hashes of its blocks of transactions. Suppose one block of a specialized blockchain contains about 1 thousand transactions of opening / closing channels — in our initial assumptions this gives several tens of thousands of transactions in a public detachment a month. It already looks realistic, for example in the Ethereum network the current daily volume is hundreds of thousands of transactions.

The use of state channel libraries in Papyrus will facilitate the opening and maintaining of a peer-to-peer state channels network. Leveraging the developments of Lightning Network and Raiden Network the Papyrus ecosystem will introduce state channels adopted for usage in decentralized RTB protocol. The overall idea under that is to enhance the scalability of the Papyrus ecosystem.

In the first half of 2018 we are planning to develop and test Papyrus Protostar Release with:

• Libraries for dRTB Event Log Storage
  • Libraries for dRTB State Channels Network
  • Libraries for Auditor integrations and more.

With 20 connected partners (at the moment) we will present a first approximation of our future digital advertising platform. This is about real work, our passionate and talented team, and the deep desire to make advertising better. Stay tuned!
Why did you post all these criterias AFTER successful ending of campaign?
And why during whole campaign's time we had "OK" status?

We asked external auditors to join us at the very end of the campaign to revise all the participants, so it's not about methodology they use (it's also was done automatically, not manually).
That's your fault, not ours. We accepted the initial conditions and acted in accordance with them. You as an employer must pay us.
The external auditors should check how the bounty manager performed his job, and if something is wrong, then he(she) must pay to all hired staff out of his(her) share.
That's will be totally fair.

"The external auditors should check how the bounty manager performed his job, and if something is wrong, then he(she) must pay to all hired staff out of his(her) share."

Could you clarify a bit this idea?
What you gonna do with all, as you said, "fakes" (with real names and photos, seriously?) like me and others?
You have several options:
a) Dismiss this decision and pay from bounty pool as usual. Reputation - neutral.
b) Due to the fact that the audit identified these "low-quality" accounts, do not pay them from the bounty pool. But since the work was done, take the courage to pay for this work from the share of that member of the team who organized the work with the bounty and PR, because this situation is are direct result of his work. Reputation - positive.
c) Don't pay anything and became are sc*m. Reputation - negative.
I don't want to harm the company and always wish success, really. And I still hope that you will choose the right decision following the interests of the company and investors.

Thank you for your explanation.

We indeed follow the interests of the company and investors.
Why do you ignore the rule 3 in the General rules of the campaign? As mentioned there, any falsification will cause a ban. The "work done" that violates the rules is not a work done.

And one more thing - we follow the interests of the community. Would it be fair to reward everyone equally even though someone cheat on promotion? If you personally believe that you've been unfairly put into "fake" category, please, ask our manager in Telegram to consider your case.
Perfect! Now you called me a liar. Bye.

You couldn't find any quote from us that will resemble your last statement.
We pursue a constructive approach to working with a community. As mentioned - if you have personal sense of unfairness (that something went wrong with evaluation of your bounty effort) - we really glad to consider your arguments via Telegram or [email protected].
you sure must be responded Huh?? one thing you should know, if it was done at the beginning. it does not matter to us, but this is when it's all over. you crossed us off the list of participants, is that fair Huh for me it is very funny  Grin Grin Grin

Could you kindly elaborate on it, please?
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

We asked external auditors to join us at the very end of the campaign to revise all the participants, so it's not about methodology they use (it's also was done automatically, not manually).
That's your fault, not ours. We accepted the initial conditions and acted in accordance with them. You as an employer must pay us.
The external auditors should check how the bounty manager performed his job, and if something is wrong, then he(she) must pay to all hired staff out of his(her) share.

"The external auditors should check how the bounty manager performed his job, and if something is wrong, then he(she) must pay to all hired staff out of his(her) share."

What you gonna do with all, as you said, "fakes" (with real names and photos, seriously?) like me and others?
a) Dismiss this decision and pay from bounty pool as usual. Reputation - neutral.
b) Due to the fact that the audit identified these "low-quality" accounts, do not pay them from the bounty pool. But since the work was done, take the courage to pay for this work from the share of that member of the team who organized the work with the bounty and PR, because this situation is are direct result of his work. Reputation - positive.
I don't want to harm the company and always wish success, really. And I still hope that you will choose the right decision following the interests of the company and investors.

Why do you ignore the rule 3 in the General rules of the campaign? As mentioned there, any falsification will cause a ban. The "work done" that violates the rules is not a work done.

And one more thing - we follow the interests of the community. Would it be fair to reward everyone equally even though someone cheat on promotion? If you personally believe that you've been unfairly put into "fake" category, please, ask our manager in Telegram to consider your case.

We pursue a constructive approach to working with a community. As mentioned - if you have personal sense of unfairness (that something went wrong with evaluation of your bounty effort) - we really glad to consider your arguments via Telegram or [email protected].
you sure must be responded Huh?? one thing you should know, if it was done at the beginning. it does not matter to us, but this is when it's all over. you crossed us off the list of participants, is that fair Huh for me it is very funny  Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

Perfect! Now you called me a liar. Take my tokens yourself.
PS. Quickly checked other participants in my copy of your "big private table", ha-ha, you must fire your auditor, it is a full random. Your auditor ELENA fulfilled only one task - increased payments to one participant at the expense of others. Who wants to see this, pm me.
Admin,
could you contribute me to the blog campaign table.
I wrote an article about Papyrus on the portal (blog) about cryptocurrencies: http://cryptoinfo.top/cryptonews/papyrus-ecosistema-internet-reklamy.html

For some reason, I did not get into a spreadsheet and in the end did not get steaks.
Please correct this.

My details:
Bitcointalk profile: Cryptozond https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cryptozond-1190894
My Ethereum wallet:
0xE09319CEB0C8cf2029e27F85E1Bcb1159c63aF8e

Hi! For some reason I couldn't find you in the table, though I see that article is nice.
Have you registered properly in Blog&Media campaign? Could you please text to our manager in Telegram so that we could resolve your issue? Please, do this asap.

I totally agree with the statement! It looks like you intentionally appropriated the status "OK" to all participants, so they promote your project and after the end of the bounty campaign you unexpectedly put new criteria and most of the participants rejected! As a result it turns out that all the participants promoted the project for free. Best Bounty Campaign!  Huh
Yes, that is true. I think it's a cheap trick to get a promotion for free, very embarrassing Angry

Sharing posts with friend lists consisted of bots IS NOT A PROMOTION. It's a falsification and theft of stakes reserved for fair contributors.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
Guys, the bounty Manager always reserves the right to change or add rules if considered necessary.
Activity: 327
★BREATH-BASED illness diagnostic★
Admin,
could you contribute me to the blog campaign table.
I wrote an article about Papyrus on the portal (blog) about cryptocurrencies: http://cryptoinfo.top/cryptonews/papyrus-ecosistema-internet-reklamy.html

For some reason, I did not get into a spreadsheet and in the end did not get steaks.
Please correct this.

My details:
Bitcointalk profile: Cryptozond https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cryptozond-1190894
My Ethereum wallet:
0xE09319CEB0C8cf2029e27F85E1Bcb1159c63aF8e

Activity: 420
Merit: 12
I think this situation will negatively affect the name of the company and will adversely affect its development !!!
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

I totally agree with the statement! It looks like you intentionally appropriated the status "OK" to all participants, so they promote your project and after the end of the bounty campaign you unexpectedly put new criteria and most of the participants rejected! As a result it turns out that all the participants promoted the project for free. Best Bounty Campaign!  Huh
Yes, that is true. I think it's a cheap trick to get a promotion for free, very embarrassing Angry

Dear participants of bounty campaign,

First of all, no rule has been changed. Point 3 in General rules (available at the website https://papyrus.global/bounty) says:

- One user can participate only with one account. In case that we note any double-registrations, duplicate accounts (except the initial one) will be permanently banned from the campaign. Any falsifications, attempts to wrap results and / or the number of friends / followers, double registrations, duplicate accounts (excluding the primary account), are forbidden and users will be permanently excluded from the campaign.

Second, the share of tokens to be distributed to bounty participants has not changed - it's still 2% of PRP designated for TGE Round 1.
The thing is how they will be distributed. We aim to reward all participants who really contributed to our campaign - bring brand awareness and new followers and supports.

In case someone shares posts with 3000+ audience of bots or "mutual subscriptions" profiles, the information would circulate in these groups so no really effort would be done to promote our project. Instead, there are participants, who shares with real audiences, write posts and make their best to spread around the world the idea of Papyrus.

We don't mind to share 2% of PRP among all the participants in the lists. But would it be fair in the case of the above mentioned examples? We believe it wouldn't be. If you have another opinion - just text us in Telegram or via [email protected].
Pages:
Jump to: