Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][BOUNTY] PRP. Papyrus: Decentralized Advertising Ecosystem - page 5. (Read 39476 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I'm interested on this project. I will wait this to see what is going to originate!
 Good luck guys!
Activity: 51
What was the talk about a link to accept something? I remember a screen where there was a status when I invested last year, nowhere to login, though.
Activity: 75
Hey guys! Great looking project!
Who can I talk to regarding marketing?
Cheers.
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
Take a look at the new Papyrus Technical Roundup #14: The Dashboard, which is made to be a detailed visual analysis of the entire chain of procurement and delivery of advertising possible.

https://blog.papyrus.global/papyrus-technical-roundup-14-the-dashboard-46a59bc950b7

What was the talk about a link to accept something? I remember a screen where there was a status when I invested last year, nowhere to login, though.
AFAIK the tokens will just be converted and we are good to go, correct?
Hey thank you for your question. We are now changing jurisdiction and hope that converting system will stay the same. Anyway, don't worry, we'll make you know about any changes to that and ensure the token conversion.
Activity: 134
AFAIK the tokens will just be converted and we are good to go, correct?
Activity: 8
Hope you find fairly resources to cultivate your project.
Riveting plan, assured approach, wondrous plan!  Good luck all.
Activity: 50
what is he referring to papyrus team? Is this valid, if so I need to know as I am a day1 investor and am not aware of what he iss referring to
Activity: 60
What was the talk about a link to accept something? I remember a screen where there was a status when I invested last year, nowhere to login, though
Activity: 82
Be careful peeps, an Alfred Turner is trying to scam us in personal messages and asking for email addresses. Be vigilent folks
Papyrus Official Video is released!

https://blog.papyrus.global/papyrus-official-video-release-4a2e96a49cc4

Follow the Papyrus official youtube channel, as our updated video content now will be released more often: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDZ65CWiG82QgkT6Wij5iq

Activity: 98
 Papyrus is a long-term project aimed to develop the World’s First Scalable Blockchain Protocol for Digital Advertizing. Creating this next generation ecosystem will significantly improve the digital advertizing market, but reaching this goal takes some time and substantial efforts.
Activity: 50
pls tell me how many eth did papyrus collect those during these never-ending ICO periods ??
Activity: 73
We also want to give a shout out to everyone who sent their clever and detailed questions about the project, Papyrus' team appreciates your commitment and are pleased by your interest. You can watch the whole session in our blog
Activity: 82
 you say in your whitepaper and that the traditional digital advertising has a lot of issues right now which is not good I suppose... But do these issues really influence market in some bad way? I mean, I think it is alright in its current state and don't necessarily require radical changes. I still think your solution is great though, I just think I doesn’t worth it
Activity: 101
concerns and a big thanks for mentioning me. I'd like to have that conversation Abeed 😊
Activity: 45
Is your MVP still in development? I tested my ad through it and it worked fine - I saw my advertisements on your website Smiley! So why do you need to fix something working good already?
Activity: 51
It's automatic, but you would need to login and accept our new ToS because we now are relocating in Switzerland. Sorry for the confusion.
Activity: 75
when would trading open for papyrus
Activity: 101
I have a encountered a problem, hopefully you guys can help me out.
Pages:
Jump to: