Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][BOUNTY] PRP. Papyrus: Decentralized Advertising Ecosystem - page 7. (Read 39476 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
friends like I do to win the tokens or airdrops someone teaches me help me please
Activity: 134
a useful information:
 Papyrus is a long-term project aimed to develop the World’s First Scalable Blockchain Protocol for Digital Advertizing. Creating this next generation ecosystem will significantly improve the digital advertizing market, but reaching this goal takes some time and substantial efforts.
Activity: 14
I rely this business will be advance and can be reached the hard cap of ICO!
 Good luck!
Activity: 127
Hello  i ready buy from eth and have papyrus token from 5 month ago...  And in this time i am very not know where i am sign in...  Help me please...  From advertiser account or from publisher account???
Activity: 101
Hello admin i ready buy from eth and have papyrus token from 5 month ago...  And in this time i am very not know where i am sign in...  Help me please...  From advertiser account or from publisher account???
Activity: 27
Seems very nice. Good approach, arguable activity!  Good luck guys!
Last week we held 3-hour comprehensive presentation of Papyrus and our fully working MVP for Head Office of Procter&Gamble. They have already investigated 10-12 blockchain projects in digital advertising - no one has something developed and visible, mostly projects don't have any technical details. We were the first who showed them not only our technology and Technical White Paper, but already working solution.
Activity: 75
The developed solution simplifies integration with any external system, e.g., DSPs or SSPs. All the partners need is just to use our new gRPC API. The proxy server is a practical abstraction on top of the blockchain level that: Registers new ad campaigns by generating
Activity: 75
The developed solution simplifies integration with any external system, e.g., DSPs or SSPs. All the partners need is just to use our new gRPC API. The proxy server is a practical abstraction on top of the blockchain level that: Registers new ad campaigns by generating
Activity: 60
ive got this prototype token from bounty ... how to convert them to real one ?
Activity: 105
 like that you take integration with new partners very seriously, at least I've got this impression while reading your roundups. though I don’t understand why your new solution for integration works through a proxy server and doesn’t let partners work directly with the blockchain. i always thought proxy servers are sloppy, but you say proxy is an advantage, why?
Activity: 140
Papyrus is an open source scalable blockchain platform specifically designed to fight all the issues of digital advertising market - fraud traffic, brand safety issues, excessive middleman cuts, and absence of supply chain transparency.
Activity: 51
 is there any admin to talk about press release ? (Sponsored article and banner)
I am the Editor and marketing manager of kriptoparahaber,com which got 1.8m page views last month and just  focus on blockchain,
ICO and cryptocurrency.
Could you kindly pm me pls ?
Activity: 50
Do you accept payments made from TransCrypt wallet?
Activity: 11
Such idea are getting smash.
A rather interesting design, informed website, extraordinary business!  Good luck DEV's!
Activity: 60
 is it possible to know right now, how much 1 PPR will cost? I planning how much to reserve in whitelist
 is there any admin to talk about press release ? (Sponsored article and banner)
I am the Editor and marketing manager of kriptoparahaber,com which got 1.8m page views last month and just  focus on blockchain,
ICO and cryptocurrency.
Could you kindly pm me pls ?
I am a well decorated ICO review creator with over 10 years of experience in human relation and content creation prior to my current position of making consumer friendly videos that would help my contractors earn and reach target customers.
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
PAPYRUS has been listed on IcoGuide. Find out more here https://icoguide.com/en/ico/papyrus
Pages:
Jump to: