Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][BOUNTY] PRP. Papyrus: Decentralized Advertising Ecosystem - page 6. (Read 39476 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 100
Hello community!

Good day today, isn’t it? Tongue

In 50 minutes we're having the first AMA with Papyrus' CEO Abeed Janmohamed.
You can watch it here:

link: youtu.be/uPodpzY97Is

It is the last chance to send your questions - docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfHo_i2xqtWt6TZdRlnqrWlkMsahhLYwZyIZSeLfGn_TJ8Zxg/viewform

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
when would trading open for papyrus
Activity: 53
 I followed you for a while, Few months ago you released the MVP and I am felt so good and was really excited!! But I thought you finished your prodject))) And you going to do a second ICO. but if you already released your product, why do you need it?
Activity: 45
Yes I know everything. I'm following every update since beginning. I am a well wisher of the project and Elena knows that. I have also observed how public sale was nicely changed from June to june-july on your website. Please don't tell me that it is going as planned as this was done much later. You can be transparent with us and that is better than lying.
Activity: 13
I wish this business grows well and perfect. Aware website,  excellent idea, unblemished project!
Activity: 45
Yes I know everything. I'm following every update since beginning. I am a well wisher of the project and Elena knows that. I have also observed how public sale was nicely changed from June to june-july on your website. Please don't tell me that it is going as planned as this was done much later. You can be transparent with us and that is better than lying.
Activity: 14
I hope this business gets a great advance.
Rational logo, impeccably website, engaging plan.
Activity: 82
Papyrus (PreICO)
Protocol for Digital Advertising
Papyrus is an open source scalable blockchain platform specifically designed to fight all the issues of digital advertising market - fraud traffic, brand safety issues, excessive middleman cuts, and absence of supply chain transparency. Unlike other existing blockchains Papyrus has unique features that make it feasible solution for practical adoption: low transaction costs, privacy management, execution of smart contracts based on large volume of data. Papyrus connects advertisers, publishers, agencies, advertising platforms and verifiers within Papyrus blockchain network to create trust, fairness and efficiency within digital advertising market.
Hello Forum! Welcome to Papyrus live AMA #1 with Abeed Janmohamed on July 3rd 2018 (this Wednesday) at 9.00 a.m. UTC! Submit your questions and ideas about the project here: https://goo.gl/forms/xJFpY18oh6ANBfIl2 and contribute to the discussion.

Official Blog Post: https://blog.papyrus.global/papyrus-live-ama-1-with-abeed-janmohamed-305df97b112e

Activity: 84
curious, how can i spend my tokens once the product has launched?
thanks !!!
Activity: 28
It's really interesting plan. Interesting website, unprejudiced job.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
See the 5 great features of Papyrus, proving it is a truly unique and enterprise-ready project for all digital market participants

https://blog.papyrus.global/5-great-features-of-papyrus-6a17f0e69f63

Activity: 105
A information
KYC / AML Compliance
Papyrus has consulted with legal advisors and shall conduct its token sale in full compliance with Know Your Customer (KYC) policies and regulations across jurisdictions. Papyrus collects and stores personal information of its purchasers as well as verifies their identity.
Papyrus complies with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policies and regulations worldwide and screens token purchasers in accordance with a formal document (the “Papyrus AML Policy”) that has been approved by the Board of Directors of Papyrus Foundation Pte Limited.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
a scalable platform-block-block with open source code, specially designed to deal with all the problems of the digital advertising market.
Activity: 50
I have reviewed all the details of your project and all is truly very useful!
Activity: 132
A information :
Papyrus is an open source scalable blockchain platform specifically designed to fight all the issues of digital advertising market - fraud traffic, brand safety issues, excessive middleman cuts, and absence of supply chain transparency.
https://papyrus.global/
Thanks !!!
Check out Papyrus CEO Abeed Janmohamed's report at World Blockchain Forum in New York, June 2018!

https://blog.papyrus.global/world-blockchain-forum-with-abeed-janmohamed-new-york-june-2018-80945b0cffae

Activity: 70
Unlike other existing blockchains Papyrus has unique features that make it feasible solution for practical adoption: low transaction costs, privacy management, execution of smart contracts based on large volume of data.
Activity: 60
my friend! Are you asking about your tokens or about our MVP? If you need to see your tokens, you don’t need to visit your personal account, all the tokens were distributed to your ETH wallet. You need to see inside your wallet. Or, please, write me a personal message, I will give you the information
Pages:
Jump to: