Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN][TOKENSALE]🚀CRYPTO.TICKETS: Blockchain platform for ticket systems - page 20. (Read 29619 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Looks cool. I want to try this system out
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Guys, what do you think about the ICO? do you think the minimum cap will be reached?
Hi! useful question! Yes, we do our best to reach our goal. The minimum cap will be rached
YEAAAH . i like it. 100% it will be hyped.
thanks that  you really  believe in our project!
Guys, what do you think about the ICO? do you think the minimum cap will be reached?
Hi! useful question! Yes, we do our best to reach our goal. The minimum cap will be rached
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Dev I would really like to know whether the tickets are fully programmable? Can you customize every ticket as an event organizer? Price, seat, re-sale price and so on and so forth.
Activity: 268

DigRate team congratulates crypto.tickets on the ICO start and reports that has assigned "A2" rating score to the project. Medium-to-high probability of investment return, considerable sensitivity to market environment.

The crypto.tickets is a project building a blockchain ecosystem that will change the mass event ticket sales market. For the time being, the global ticket industry faces the everyday problems, such as: speculation on the secondary ticket market, fakes and fraud, incomplete sale of tickets and lack of a common standard for the return of tickets. These are the main topics of all industry conferences around the world.

As founders promise, the blockchain technology will solve these problems forever, simplify the market parties’ intercommunications and provide transparency of all ticket transactions. The company claims that it will solve the problem of the lack of mutual trust as all transactions are made in blockchain and all relations are controlled by smart contracts.

Tokens of the Project have the potential for significant growth due to the architecture of the ecosystem, in which each ticket purchased for fiat currency in the Tickets Cloud and other ticket systems. Through the back-end it will be organized as a request to purchase the required number of TKT tokens on the exchange. However, the motivation of companies selling tickets to receive payment in TKT tokens is not clear at the moment. Moreover, their motivation to instantly exchange TKT for fiat currency threatens the economic stability of the crypto.tickets system and the future value increase of tokens.

Read our recommendations on project improvement in the report. Let's get ready for the crypto-party!
http://digrate.com/uploads/ico_report/Crypto_Tickets_eng.pdf
On which exchanges will tokens trade?
All information on agreements with additional exchanges will be noted in our blog and  updates sent to our mailing list subscribers.
Activity: 96
how many followers I need for participation in your bounty?
I think it depends on bounty program you want to participate in?
Hi! Sure it depends on the fact which bounty campaign you chose. But at least you should have no less than 300 followers. Please, follow this link and learn more about rules of participation: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21681052
Thanks a lot!
Hi! Sure it depends on the fact which bounty campaign you chose. Please, follow this link and learn more about rules of participation: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21681052
Activity: 69
This is quite an interesting idea. I'm not sure that decentralization is needed first of all in this sphere, but nevertheless, the problem of falsification of tickets, especially for large events, is being solved by this project. By the way, what I like about this project is that you immediately see why you need a token and how you can spend it)

YES Smiley Smiley!! Thanks for your inerest!! Cheesy
can i buy tokens from Finland?

Hi! Yes for Finland there is no restriction  Wink
it seems like the place of crypto party has changed..
Hi! Will you accept BCC?
Hi! Yes, we accept BCC. Thank for your help, updated information on website Smiley
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
can i buy tokens from Finland?
do i get right, if i buy tokens, then in the future I will also earn some money on platform dividends?
Hi! No, token holders do not receive percentage of platform’s income. Removing an income component from the token is advantageous in that TKT tokens will not be classified by regulators as securities (financial assets) and major stocks will be more interested in the token’s public offering if there are no following obligations.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
This is quite an interesting idea. I'm not sure that decentralization is needed first of all in this sphere, but nevertheless, the problem of falsification of tickets, especially for large events, is being solved by this project. By the way, what I like about this project is that you immediately see why you need a token and how you can spend it)
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
do i get right, if i buy tokens, then in the future I will also earn some money on platform dividends?
want to check road map, where to find it?
Hello! You are welcome to review roadmap on our official website https://crypto.tickets/index.en.html Wink
hi guys, do you have reddit page?
Hello! Yes, we have , here is the link : https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoTickets/ .
Pages:
Jump to: