Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN][TOKENSALE]🚀CRYPTO.TICKETS: Blockchain platform for ticket systems - page 23. (Read 29619 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Purchased the ticket to your Crypto Party. Hopefully, hospitality will be RussianLY generous Wink
You won’t be disappointed, our friend Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I was told that there could be problems with the participation of Americans in the ICO, is that true?
Activity: 108
Purchased the ticket to your Crypto Party. Hopefully, hospitality will be RussianLY generous Wink
I followed you on twitter! and i am waiting for news
Thanks a lot for following us!
I followed you on twitter! and i am waiting for news
Who created design for your thread? Its really cool!

Hi Wink Thanks, we are so appreciated you like it! Design was created by our team Cheesy
Whole ticket market need changes, specially in small countries... So good luck guys

Thanks a lot Grin
why everyone want to use blockchain just everywhere??? in many areas and industries it is not necessary at all!
Okay, you are sure! Some areas really do not need it, but this area really needs.The crypto.tickets project aims to solve a number of outstanding issues in the event ticket sales marketplace. Previous attempts to solve these problems through centralized systems have not worked because of the fear of monopoly. With this in mind, the crypto.tickets project proposes to set up an infrastructure and general rules of the game - a combined backend-ecosystem for the sale of tickets in the primary and secondary markets, which allows the whole history of their existence to be tracked. Only a blockchain solution allows for such a system to exist with a truly decentralized organization and a fully distributed asset.
What is your proposition? What can you offer instead of another ticketing projects, based on the blockchain technologies?
Hi Wink
There are currently seven startups with plans to launch blockchain ticketing platforms, none of which are currently in production. Ticketscloud.com is a cash flow positive business with strong venture backing. The business is scaling quickly and meets all requirements of the modern ticketing solution. The crypto.tickets ICO will enable the creation of the backend blockchain for this platform, the missing link which will enable a full service solution.

That said, the solution is not exclusive to Tickets Cloud. One powerful competitive advantage is that we are building a universal solution for any ticketing system. Crypto.tickets is a foundation blockchain solution; the central hub which will regulate the interaction between all players in the market. Each event established in the system is a smart-contract, which is responsible for processing payments, issuing and returning crypto-tickets for their transfer and resale in the secondary market, the decentralised ticket exchange which works directly on the blockchain. The Ticket Chain is a universal solution for any ticket system, which gives it and its clients all advantages of blockchain technologies.
Activity: 81
Who created design for your thread? Its really cool!
what the currency will be used for refunding in the case of ticket return process?   
It will be in tokens, but after that it may be converted in fiat money
 what the currency will be used for refunding in the case of ticket return process?   
Bought ticket for their presentation in Moscow.  Hope this event will clear up perspective of project
We are very happy to hear that so many people will come and want to join us! we are waiting for you! It will be very friendly atmosphere !!;)
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Bought ticket for their presentation in Moscow.  Hope this event will clear up perspective of project
avd
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Whole ticket market need changes, specially in small countries... So good luck guys
Hi; Will you have any presentation? I heard it will be but not sure! If I have no opportunity to present on it is it available online?
I have bought the ticket!! Using their system is very comfortable and i had no problems with it.
Hi! We are waiting for you at the presentation! If you want to take part at the presentation but for some reasons can not be with us on the place we have suggestion for you to join us online.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
What is your proposition? What can you offer instead of another ticketing projects, based on the blockchain technologies?
read your wp. do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?
Hi Wink  No. Removing an income component from the token is advantageous in that TKT tokens will not be classified by regulators as securities (financial assets) and major stocks will be more interested in the token’s public offering if there are no following obligations.
Activity: 224
read your wp. do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?
Pages:
Jump to: