Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN][TOKENSALE]🚀CRYPTO.TICKETS: Blockchain platform for ticket systems - page 24. (Read 29619 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Not bad guys, good luck and thx
Activity: 84
How will the money collected during ICO be spent?
Hello! R&D - 26%, Marketing & PR -17.5%, Operations - 17.5%, Go global - 23%, Financial management - 3%, Legal - 4%, Cyber security - 4%, Taxes - 5%.
and what’s about bounty?
The total bounty program pool will amount to 2% of all the tokens sold during the pre-ICO and ICO stages. If the number of bounty participants will be less than 250 active users - the total bounty pool will be reduced to 1%.
how are you going to  identify active users?
An active user is a person who made at least one activity in the bounty program.
Have you already got an agreement with some superstar for first selling of tickets via your bockchain?

Hi! With superstars no, but we have already Philippe Chervy from blocckain, Leonard & Giulian Zegelmann as lawyers, Steve Machin (ex vice pres Live Nation), also our team from ticketscloud is also known in this industry https://ticketscloud.org/en/
Will the tickets be fully programmable? For example things like a price limit for the resale market or is that not possible?
Hi Wink Yes, it will be fully programmable, Price limit for the resale marked will be established! Please, read our WP more detailed and you will see what smart-contracts will regulate Wink https://crypto.tickets/crypto.tickets%20whitepaper%20ENG.pdf
i am not receiving invitation email
tried few times but still no email received
whom to contact regarding this?

Hi! Please, update your system. We checked, everything works correctly Wink
Do you have PRE-ICO stage? How can i take pert?

Hi Smiley We do not have pre-ICO , only ICO
I'm curious how this will develop. This coin is interesting and has an interesting future. Only what I please.I think this technology is the future
hanks a lot!! Grin Grin
Hello! R&D - 26%, Marketing & PR -17.5%, Operations - 17.5%, Go global - 23%, Financial management - 3%, Legal - 4%, Cyber security - 4%, Taxes - 5%.
and what’s about bounty?
The total bounty program pool will amount to 2% of all the tokens sold during the pre-ICO and ICO stages. If the number of bounty participants will be less than 250 active users - the total bounty pool will be reduced to 1%.
Have you already got an agreement with some superstar for first selling of tickets via your bockchain?
Hello, I like crypto.tickets! When was its journey started?
If we are speaking about its development… As you can see on our roadmap it started in 2013. (you can find it in our whitepaper)
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Hello, I like crypto.tickets! When was its journey started?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Will the tickets be fully programmable? For example things like a price limit for the resale market or is that not possible?
I tried yr app, one word  - awesome. what is the it powered by?
Hi, thank you, enjoy!:)
I tried yr app, one word  - awesome. what is the it powered by?
This is gonna be cool, I’ve been waiting for platform like this. But is there a possibility to pay with fiat currencies?..
About the question. Yes, you can choose the way to pay: by TKT or by fiat currency.
This is gonna be cool, I’ve been waiting for platform like this. But is there a possibility to pay with fiat currencies?..
Thank you. We are happy to make such useful platform.
Yes, it will be possible int he future, it will be converted automatically into TKT tokens Wink
Activity: 70
Hi, I’m with you!  What is total bounty pool? Is it fixed?
Hello, you are welcome! The total bounty program pool will amount to 2% of all the tokens sold during the pre-ICO and ICO stages.
I’ve got another question. What are the advantages of ticket wallet? Can I install it on my iPhone 5s???
Hi. You can find the demo app in AppStore and Google Play, here are the links. ITunes: https://goo.gl/eRKgMX , Android Play: https://goo.gl/S2riht.You can install it only if you have iOS 8.0 or higher,
Pages:
Jump to: