Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN][TOKENSALE]🚀CRYPTO.TICKETS: Blockchain platform for ticket systems - page 21. (Read 29619 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
want to check road map, where to find it?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I am really interested in one question, how to return your tickets using blockchain system? Is it hard and can you describe the technical side of the process?
Hi! To return a ticket (if such option is made available by the host in the smart-contract), the customer has to visit the Tickets Wallet service and initiate the ticket return procedure. The ticket return procedure occurs automatically and is regulated by the event's smart contract. The tokens are refunded to his/her personal account with Tickets Wallet (minus the percentage specified in the rules for ticket return). The ticket return fee is withheld at the smart-contract address until the end of the event and until the income is distributed among the event smart-contract's organisators.
Hi, I’m also interested: what about the hackers attack risks?? I’ve heard that hackers don’t waste their time and there are serious risks for big projects which money passes through(like crypto.tickets). 
Security of data and money is one of the most important things in platform like Crypto.Tickets. We work hard to make Crypto.Tickets ecosystem protected. Big thanks for the blockchain technology.
It is really important thing if the markets where you are going to provide service will grow in few years. Have you got some statistic information?
Hi! Thks for your question! According to data from the International Ticketing Yearbook, the total turnover in the primary market was $30 billion in 2016, the leading share of which was theatre tickets, whilst the secondary market turnover totalled $8.9 billion with sports event tickets leading the space. Primary and secondary markets are expected to grow by 13% and 20% respectively by 2021.
Do you offer a referral link? Couldn’t find one and I know a lot of people who would like to be in on this ICO?
Hi! Unfortunately, there is no referral links now. However, we can accrue Stakes, if you will sell us a report in the user cabinet page.
Are you sure that these blockchain technologies can protect all the money that will go through your platform? If the project will be succeeded and many organisers will use it… big money will be on stake.
It is indispensable condition to install ticket wallet app on my smartphone if I want to use it? I’d like to use web interface...
Hello! Don’t worry, it is planned to use Web & Mobile Apps, you will be able to use wallet whichever you prefer.
Activity: 173
It is indispensable condition to install ticket wallet app on my smartphone if I want to use it? I’d like to use web interface...
It’s interesting to see how russian developers are successfully entering the market with such platform, I am not good with russian development market, but it looks like a very qualitative product is coming. Joined.
In my opinion Russia has good chances to become one of the leaders in blockchain-based development. I like that they use modern and effective technologies.
It’s important for us to be sure in technologies we use, so our team never stop learning. We are proud to be one of those who present Russia in the world market.
projects based on crypto ticket sales wow this project looks interesting and sounds as a great project, Can you tell me how much is soft and hard cap ? Thank you.

Hi! thanks for your support Smiley
we don't have soft cap, the hard cap is 23 $ millions.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
It’s interesting to see how russian developers are successfully entering the market with such platform, I am not good with russian development market, but it looks like a very qualitative product is coming. Joined.
In my opinion Russia has good chances to become one of the leaders in blockchain-based development. I like that they use modern and effective technologies.
what an awesome ecosystem! my thanks to the community for chinese translation. it’s great to see how people unite for something big
We agree with you, we are also thankful to our community for all the translations:)
Good team, I see big future for crypto.tickets!
Activity: 224
Very good WP, detailed and easy to understand. hope you’ll have success!
Activity: 173
hey good luck with this project, it seems to be succesful
big names in project??
We have Philippe Chevry from blockchain, Leonard Graiver & Giulian Zegelmann as lawers, Steve Machin (ex vice pres Live Nation), ticketscloud.com team is well known in industry
please, tell me who have control over data collected from all transactions/payments?
All data will be available for creators of event smart contracts. The system itself is decentralized and operates on blockchain system, but not all data will be in the public view. For example, users’ contact information is closed information and is available only for organizers and for ticket systems who sold ticket
So, how do you plan to sign up hosts/distributors to your system?
We will seek evangelists and first following, as all ‘first movers’ actually do. But already now we see strong support from this industry, all artists with whom we spoke support this ‘ticket evolutional development’. Ticket systems are also interested  and are ready to learn more deeply this question. We think that to the moment of first version launching (6-8 months) it will much easier and we will have first contracts.
Pages:
Jump to: