Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN][TOKENSALE]🚀CRYPTO.TICKETS: Blockchain platform for ticket systems - page 27. (Read 29619 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I like your concept! Could you please tell me in more details what is ticket purchaising process
Yes, sure!:) Customers buy tickets via the host or distributors website, or by setting up a Tickets Cloud widget (or that of another ticket system) using fiat currency or TKT tokens. In the first case, the fiat currency is converted automatically into the system token via the partners’ exchanges. In the second case, the fiat currency will be converted to TKT tokens and sent to the customer’s Tickets Wallet App and then automatically transferred to the event’s smart-contract.
Okay, thank you!
Activity: 84
I like your concept! Could you please tell me in more details what is ticket purchaising process
Yes, sure!:) Customers buy tickets via the host or distributors website, or by setting up a Tickets Cloud widget (or that of another ticket system) using fiat currency or TKT tokens. In the first case, the fiat currency is converted automatically into the system token via the partners’ exchanges. In the second case, the fiat currency will be converted to TKT tokens and sent to the customer’s Tickets Wallet App and then automatically transferred to the event’s smart-contract.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
Do you have any big names in the project? I want to know who want to keep this project instead of guys writing here
Hi! Yes, sure, we will share with you this information. We have Philippe Chervy from blocckain, Leonard & Giulian Zegelmann as lawyers, Steve Machin (ex vice pres Live Nation), also our team from ticketscloud is also known in this industry https://ticketscloud.org/en/
Yes, your idea looks pretty nice. But everywhere there are a lot of discussion about legal side of this idea. Have you already decided how it will be regulated? Wink
Hi! now we are working on this issue. This issue is even critically important for us. Now our lawyers and also our developers are considering all rules/laws of  personal data regulation in different countries
Activity: 61
Wow, cool idea guys, hope it will success! Keep on eye on this project  and waiting for more details
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Hi Wink You want to sell 914.869.281 tokens. And what is the sum of money you will sell on public? 
Hi; I would like to add this question. How much will you give for bounty program from this sum of money )
I have a question about it : what is the difference between your project and Adventus project or GUTS ?
I think they answered this concern earlier, probably when this project was first posted here.
Hi! Yes now there are many similar projects, but one powerful competitive advantage is that we are building a universal solution for any ticketing system. Crypto.tickets is a foundation blockchain solution; the central hub which will regulate the interaction between all players in the market. Each event established in the system is a smart-contract, which is responsible for processing payments, issuing and returning crypto-tickets for their transfer and resale in the secondary market, the decentralised ticket exchange which works directly on the blockchain.
Activity: 96
I have a question about it : what is the difference between your project and Adventus project or GUTS ?
What is the exact duration of token sale?
Hi! ICO starts on 5th October and will run for 4 weeks.
Activity: 108
 What is the exact duration of token sale?
What will happen, if not all of your tokens are sold
Hello! there are no left tokens as there is no pre-emission. all tokens are issued sequentially after each transaction from imvestors. 914 mln is an upper bound that means that cap is reached within first 2 days when there will be maximum bonus of 20%.
Activity: 14
Hey everyone, what's happening around like PreICO or token sale?
Hello! We will not open pre ico. We give chance to invest at ico stage only, except private offer cases.
Let me know your currency on any floor
Activity: 61
What will happen, if not all of your tokens are sold
Hello! We will not open pre ico. We give chance to invest at ico stage only, except private offer cases.
 is it possible to review the smart-contract ?
Activity: 96
there is no pre-ico.
How to join guys and where to invest
Hi! At this moment you can register at https://ico.crypto.tickets Bounty platform. Crowdsale will be held there as well
what is price for token?
Hi! During the initial offering TKT tokens are valued at $0,04. Prices may fluctuate on the secondary market.
Pages:
Jump to: