Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN][TOKENSALE]🚀CRYPTO.TICKETS: Blockchain platform for ticket systems - page 25. (Read 29619 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Is it really important to use blockchain in such project? I am not good with all these things,  but the platform looks very cool. I would be grateful if somebody will explain me the usefulness of blockchain here
Hello! By using blockchain we can solve many problems at once. The Parties won’t need to trust each other as all deals are done right on the blockchain, and the interaction between them is regulated by smart-contracts
Activity: 96
Is it really important to use blockchain in such project? I am not good with all these things,  but the platform looks very cool. I would be grateful if somebody will explain me the usefulness of blockchain here
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
You said before that you are going to cover the whole ticket market, I like the idea, it would be much useful and easy than systems which are used nowadays. Good luck!
Yes, it’s true, we do think so too! Thank you.
so true, man!!! i’m tired of all these inconvenient ways to buy tickets when I want to visit some cool concert etc. and not to puzzle out and register on hundreds of sites, moreover there are a lot of fraud!
You said before that you are going to cover the whole ticket market, I like the idea, it would be much useful and easy than systems which are used nowadays. Good luck!
Yes, it’s true, we do think so too! Thank you.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
hi there. I need more information about tickets wallet, when can I find it? thank you
Hi! You can find more information on our website and whitepaper, use this link: crypto.tickets!
Activity: 69
hi there. I need more information about tickets wallet, when can I find it? thank you
Good afternoon, tell me please how big is the project team? There are not so many people listed on website
Hello, you are right, we didn’t list all of the team. We said it before, but here it is one more time: there are many than 50 people in the team now.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Nice concept, I hope you guys doing well. Cool UI..!
Thank you.
On your landing I couldn’t find any info about accepting BCC, but here someone wrote about it… Will you? Huh
Thanks for noticing! We’ll correct it. Yes, we accept BBC! also BTC, LTC and ETH.
Activity: 43
Activity: 173
On your landing I couldn’t find any info about accepting BCC, but here someone wrote about it… Will you? Huh
Activity: 46
Just saw this in their blog - not bad comparison with competitors, check it out - https://blog.crypto.tickets/competitors-18c3111daea0 Roll Eyes
it’s mostly about Aventus, and what about Blocktix e.g.?
Guys project seems nice, hope you will success
Activity: 224
Just saw this in their blog - not bad comparison with competitors, check it out - https://blog.crypto.tickets/competitors-18c3111daea0 Roll Eyes
Activity: 35
Activity: 96
Can I use exodus wallet for storing TKT?
Activity: 46
it seems crypto.tickets team is professional, I wish you success! I'm researching further and subscribing
Is it ERC20 token devs?
Yes, TKT is ERC20 token issued on an Ethereum blockchain!
Activity: 173
Pages:
Jump to: