Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN][TOKENSALE]🚀CRYPTO.TICKETS: Blockchain platform for ticket systems - page 33. (Read 29619 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
hace halta en español   Undecided
Activity: 12
Hi, guys. Want to invest, but when the company was founded and how many employees now working in the company?
The company was founded in 2014 and now works more than 50 people! Thank you for the question!
Yeah, no problem, here you can check all the details about our company - https://ticketscloud.org/.

Hey, bullshit storytellers. Just a week ago you were a company of 38 people. Now you are telling about 50 people. =)
Ahahah. The same story about everything.

Beware, everything said by these guys are false!
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
wondering how many people’ re going to watch online… how do u think, is it worth it?
it’s up to you, I prefer to see it with ma own eyes
Activity: 224
0_o really?! Is it for free?
r u kidding? Of course not, but it’s rather cheap, starting from 25$. Btw, if you can’t come, it’ll be possible to watch online
Activity: 84
can invest in fiat?
No, we will accept only BTC, ETH, LTC, Bitcoin Cash BCC (BCH).
what’s going on here, what kind of party
check wp or website . On the first date of ICO crypto.tickets will hold a party in Moscow.
would it be possible to buy tickets with fiat money?
Yes, it is possible, then they are automatically converted into tokens. The same is when you have tokens and want get fiat money.
Activity: 56
 so many similar event projects on blockchain recently… seems this industry really needs some transformation… don’t know what’s better, this one or aventus, gonna keep watching them both
do you have telegram or what’s up?
Hi! Our official and primary crypto.tickets telegram chat on telegram https://t.me/Cryptoticketsnews
Activity: 96
Explain me please what Growth Fund is? I didn’t quite get it from your description
Growth fund is a token storage for marketing and first users bonuses of crypto.tickets buyers and organisers. It will motivate individuals to try our new technology and share their experience with others.
Thank you devs
man, by the way I decided to come to Moscow for this event! Let’s get the party started Cool
Finally I’ll know how you look like ahahh
Activity: 138
guys, if you want I can warm up your party
Explain me please what Growth Fund is? I didn’t quite get it from your description
Growth fund is a token storage for marketing and first users bonuses of crypto.tickets buyers and organisers. It will motivate individuals to try our new technology and share their experience with others.
Thank you devs
man, by the way I decided to come to Moscow for this event! Let’s get the party started Cool
How is this different from Aventus , Blocktix, Guts , Lava?
Sell me in please Cheesy
Hi!Now we have some competitors, but there is no real project that works now. Comparing to other project now we have one of three elements of our project: Tickets Cloud, it works since 2014. It is 100% ready product.
But the solution is not exclusive to Tickets Cloud. One powerful competitive advantage is that we are building a universal solution for any ticketing system. Crypto.tickets is a foundation blockchain solution; the central hub which will regulate the interaction between all players in the market. Each event established in the system is a smart-contract, which is responsible for processing payments, issuing and returning crypto-tickets for their transfer and resale in the secondary market, the decentralised ticket exchange which works directly on the blockchain. The Ticket Chain is a universal solution for any ticket system, which gives it and its clients all advantages of blockchain technologies.
 Wink Wink
Activity: 42
Russia in this complicated economic times for the country when its industry and agriculture is in ruins have come forth with numerous ICOs to raise cash to put food on the table of its students.. good luck.
Could anybody send me the information how much money have you raised in the close sale round yet ?
Everyday we update information and post news in the our blog - https://blog.crypto.tickets/. Read it! We have raised more than 1 million dollars in current moment.
Guys, we have uploaded new video on the our website. Is there any russian speakers? You can watch it! Here is the link - https://crypto.tickets/
Hi to everybody! When does the crowdsale starts?
Man, crowdsale starts on 5th of october. Are you plan to invest?
Just today found the project on the forum. So far, I want to learn more about it.
Activity: 83
My slack username : klasik
My telegram username : @klasik
My twitter userntme: @Klasik1980

Follow us on twitter + 5 RT last tweets:
My ETH address : 0xFA4E7035b34294407e5Df1603215983d65e5a773

Thanks
Man, crowdsale starts on 5th of october. Are you plan to invest?
Pages:
Jump to: