Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN][TOKENSALE]🚀CRYPTO.TICKETS: Blockchain platform for ticket systems - page 36. (Read 29619 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I just scanned the website and whitepaper, but can't seem to find the function of the TKT token itself. Will check in more detail later. Anyone from the team that can elaborate?

HI Wink TKT is a utility token. All operations within the crypto.tickets ecosystem are executed in its internal digital currency (TKT token), which ensures a high security level and does not allow any unauthorized human intervention in the processes within the system. Every member of crypto.tickets has its own wallet at Tickets Chain where the TKT tokens are stored.

i read your topic and didnt understand the logic. Why will we need to use your system when buying or selling tickets.?
Hi Wink crypto.tickets is the new standard in the industry of entertainment: distribution of tickets with automatic billing, minimal costs, zero fraud and with clear rules of the game. The main task for the project is to create a blockchain platform which can be used by the world’s ticket industry to solve the market’s main problems, such as fake tickets and an unmanageable secondary market.
HI! Nice question.You should consider the risks relating to purchase, sale, and use of tokens on pp. 37-40 on WP. https://crypto.tickets/crypto.tickets%20whitepaper%20ENG.pdf. These risks can happen due to Loss of private keys, risks arising from taxation, risks arising from lack of governance rights.
I liked this project! stay tuned.
Thanks a lot for such words! We do our best to improve ticketing market  now!
What will be the price of the token during the ico?
i try to read the whitepaper and the website, but didnt find it

Hi! Wink During the initial offering TKT tokens are valued at $0,04. Prices may fluctuate on the secondary market. Wink Wink
A lot of potential for this idea, lot of competition as well. Ill be following the project, best of luck!

Hi Wink Thanks for your interst in the project  Cheesy Cheesy
What means growth fund? Huh
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
i read your topic and didnt understand the logic. Why will we need to use your system when buying or selling tickets.?
What means growth fund? Huh

Growth fund is a token storage for marketing and first users bonuses of crypto.tickets buyers and organisers. It will motivate individuals to try our new technology and share their experience with others.
Whu is it written that Tickets Cloud is popular? I have never met it in net, never used Undecided Undecided

Hi Smiley Now we will try to explain you this situation Wink Wink
we do not sell tickets directly to the audience but provide technology for those who organize events and those who know how to sell tickets, and simply connect them. Organizers don’t have to manage ticket allocations - all sellers get instant access to the full ticket inventory.
We don’t interact with the audience as Tickets Cloud but only on behalf of organizers or sellers in case they want us to provide customer support service.
What currency can be stored in TKT Wallet Undecided

It is Ticket Walle and you can store there TKT tokens only  Wink Wink
Are there any risks to lose TKT tokens?

we hope we answered your question Cheesy If you have any worries do not hesitate to contact us any time  Wink Wink
Are there any risks to lose TKT tokens?

I think there is always risk to lose tokens Grin

Hi! Wink There are some reason when you may lose tokens. We want you to consider these factors before purchasing tkt tokens:
Risk of Losing Access to TKT Tokens Due to Loss of Private Key(s) or Custodial Error.
Risks Associated with the Ethereum Protocol.
Risk of Mining Attacks.
Risk of Hacking and Security Weaknesses.

Please find more detailed information about risks on pp.37-40 of our WP
https://crypto.tickets/crypto.tickets%20whitepaper%20ENG.pdf
Activity: 69
Whu is it written that Tickets Cloud is popular? I have never met it in net, never used Undecided Undecided
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Guys! You just a team of professional robbers.

Eveyone, please, just check the full thread here and you'll understand clearly, that
they are posting on their behalf, like different people admire their project. What a silly steps!

No one really want to invest in this shit, except their early investors, trying to get their lost money back.

That is why they are trying to show a great buzz, buying bot posts etc.

The same guys, that are in the whitepaper as a legal consultants are marked as investors.

They are trying to show, that their project is really interested in several side investors, participating in
presale, but it is a fake, it is a campaign to raise interest from common crypto backers.

Dont trust these guys.

At least, ask for a transparent financial metrics, GIT (there is no product yet), any contracts with ticketing platforms, that prooves that
their solution is needed, agreements with exchanges, where their tokens supposed to be traded... You wont get anything listed above.

Bullshit of the year!
Activity: 70
I just scanned the website and whitepaper, but can't seem to find the function of the TKT token itself. Will check in more detail later. Anyone from the team that can elaborate?
Great, it is a project, do you have connections with any other team from another countries? Can they confirm this project is legit? If yes, I am in.
Hi! I am also in if everything is legal and there are no problems
Yes, SUre! We have offices not only in Russia, but also in Luxembourg, London and Delaware. In our team we also have professional corporate lawyers who has a huge experience. Please, read our project in details https://crypto.tickets/crypto.tickets%20whitepaper%20ENG.pd fWe conducted a full legal audit of our token which indicated that the TKT token is not a security and its sale does not fall under securities regulations.
Activity: 82
Great, it is a project, do you have connections with any other team from another countries? Can they confirm this project is legit? If yes, I am in.
Pages:
Jump to: