Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN][TOKENSALE]🚀CRYPTO.TICKETS: Blockchain platform for ticket systems - page 35. (Read 29619 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
They say that if a project can be done with any of the tokens already in existence and it doesn't lose anything, then the project doesn't need its own token. Why is your token indispensable?
Our token is an element of the business model and offers the capacity for the future decentralization of the market. An asset in a new economy can only be created when it has its own territory, some defined sphere. If we were to issue those same tickets on a platform that accepts any cryptocurrency, the only regulation of the entire process would be by our law firm.
The scheme looks like this: We issue a limited number of tokens (this is going to be a single issue) that are shared between investors. In addition to natural demand on the secondary market, the turnover of coins will ensure the sale of tickets via the platform. In order to buy a crypto-ticket, you'll need to buy a token first. The more tickets are sold, the more expensive a token is.
They say that if a project can be done with any of the tokens already in existence and it doesn't lose anything, then the project doesn't need its own token. Why is your token indispensable?
Our token is an element of the business model and offers the capacity for the future decentralization of the market. An asset in a new economy can only be created when it has its own territory, some defined sphere. If we were to issue those same tickets on a platform that accepts any cryptocurrency, the only regulation of the entire process would be by our law firm.
With the number of ticketing blockchains coming out, why do you think crypto.tickets is better? What are the plans to gain larger event organisers to host the sale of their tickets through your platform?

I like that you have a system which is working already! Definitely will be keeping an eye out
Hi Wink At first we worked with small concerts and festivals- low prices for vidget attracted organizers, who were ready to work individually with their targeted audience, without using services of ticket agents.
Providing suggestions of cheap functianality we increased our content, with possibility to sell tickets not only via our website, but also on the others sellers' sites. The whole process of agreeing the terms and conditions of ticket hosting for some concerts is held inside.
We understood unit economy and began promoting for medium organizers. In order to work with large organizers we created b2b sales department, each large client with its features.
When we had large events , ticket sellers registered in the system by themselves, and taht is why we were the first to launch ticket selling on AliExpress.

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
what does financial freedom mean to you?
This seems to be kind of off-top question, but in a nutshell – everything must be decentralized
Where will you sell tickets? For concert, fly or... ?
EventChain your competitor? Which avantages you have before them?

Hi Wink Wink We are going to cover all ticket market to make life foe peopl easier and quicker, when they want to buy tickets. We have competitors but we have more adventages.
One powerful competitive advantage is that we are building a universal solution for any ticketing system. Crypto.tickets is a foundation blockchain solution; the central hub which will regulate the interaction between all players in the market. Grin Grin
Activity: 173
what does financial freedom mean to you?
Can I buy a ticket via your wallet with fiat money? Or I should buy TKTs first?
Hi Wink It is said in WP that it will be possible to buy tickets via fiat money then they will automatically converted into TKT tokens
Activity: 46
Can I buy a ticket via your wallet with fiat money? Or I should buy TKTs first?
How is this different from Aventus , Blocktix, Guts , Lava?
Sell me in please Cheesy

Hi Wink Wink Yes, you are sure, there are really also another ticket projects!! But no project is in production now!
We have now one element of our project Ticketscloud.com, that was launched in 2014. It is a cash flow positive business with strong venture backing. The business is scaling quickly and meets all requirements of the modern ticketing solution. The crypto.tickets ICO will enable the creation of the backend blockchain for this platform, the missing link which will enable a full service solution.

Activity: 364
good project i hope this token successfully
Activity: 69
What function does a token have in your system? Can it be used as currency for the purchase of tickets?
Hi dev just sign up for the event on the 5th of October , i did compile the applications form and gave my private email to you,
Thanks for your interest in the project!!! We are waiting for you!
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Hi dev just sign up for the event on the 5th of October , i did compile the applications form and gave my private email to you,
I will like to ask the minimum and maximum cap they are looking to raise from the ICO, also I want to ask if they have done pre-sale before now
As far as I know there is no pre-sale
Hi! We do not have pre-sale, just ICO. Maximum target figures for attracted funds during the ICO is an amount equivalent to $23 million. 
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Now for many events there are already electronic tickets with payment for Fiat. How do you plan to spin up your system against the backdrop of an already almost occupied market?
Activity: 48
I will like to ask the minimum and maximum cap they are looking to raise from the ICO, also I want to ask if they have done pre-sale before now
As far as I know there is no pre-sale
Activity: 48
Pages:
Jump to: