Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN][TOKENSALE]🚀CRYPTO.TICKETS: Blockchain platform for ticket systems - page 37. (Read 29619 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
HI! I just saw this. I always prefer basic videos instead of complicated whitepapers. Do you have one?
Hi! We only have whitepaper, which is not so complicated as you may think. If you need to clarify anything write us and we will definitely help you!
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
HI! I just saw this. I always prefer basic videos instead of complicated whitepapers. Do you have one?
How is this different from Aventus , Blocktix, Guts , Lava?
Sell me in please Cheesy

Hi Wink Yes, you are right, now there are quite many similar projects. But now i'll try to explain you what really makes our project unique. Smiley
There are currently seven startups with plans to launch blockchain ticketing platforms, none of which are currently in production. Ticketscloud.com is a cash flow positive business with strong venture backing. The business is scaling quickly and meets all requirements of the modern ticketing solution. The crypto.tickets ICO will enable the creation of the backend blockchain for this platform, the missing link which will enable a full service solution.
One powerful competitive advantage is that we are building a universal solution for any ticketing system. Crypto.tickets is a foundation blockchain solution; the central hub which will regulate the interaction between all players in the market. Each event established in the system is a smart-contract, which is responsible for processing payments, issuing and returning crypto-tickets for their transfer and resale in the secondary market, the decentralised ticket exchange which works directly on the blockchain. The Ticket Chain is a universal solution for any ticket system, which gives it and its clients all advantages of blockchain technologies.  Wink Wink
In which country will this coin be operational. There a huge market for decentralized ticketing. I am going to add this one to my list of petentiak profitable and useable crypto currency.
Hi Wink
It is a unique project, because, first of all, it is not like a simple tickets, these are tickets based on smart cpntract. Secondly, we are going to cover all markets, including difference sphere of life where people can buy tickets. Please read our WP to see our road map
https://crypto.tickets/crypto.tickets%20whitepaper%20ENG.pdf
Can someone tell me what this project does uniquely that other dont already do? Are the developers behind this project this best to work on this project?
It is known that the project crypto.tickets is launched by the founders with 20 years of experience in the entertainment market and ticket sales. The project unites an international team of developers, marketers, client managers and support staff. So, they have an excellent team. I am with them! Smiley Smiley
Whereas every country has an online ticket shop right ? I don't know what strategy dev will do so many people in different countries prefer to use crypto.ticket to buy tickets instead of using local online ticket stores in different countries. I'm a bit hesitant about that

Hi! It will a unique platform, buying tickets via local online ticket stores may cause then many problems, such as: fakes, fraud, speculations etc. But our blockchain system based on smart contracts, that is, on the one hand spectator will be always sure in his ticket, on the other hand,  organisers won't lose profit because of the fake tickets. You can read our WP just to know everything about our project in details
  https://crypto.tickets/crypto.tickets%20whitepaper%20ENG.pdf
 Wink Wink Wink
Hmm, I like the idea of fair ticket system on block chain. Will keep an eye on this project.
Thnks a lot for your interest Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 82
do not really trust it.
I think their main vision is to introduce new kind of trust and quality to the ticket industry, why not believe them
Yes it look very interesting and if seen comparison from the table made, this project is very promising.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Like new ideas of blockchain implementation. And this one is one of the best
Activity: 120
Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network
A lot of potential for this idea, lot of competition as well. Ill be following the project, best of luck!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Can someone tell me what this project does uniquely that other dont already do? Are the developers behind this project this best to work on this project?
It is known that the project crypto.tickets is launched by the founders with 20 years of experience in the entertainment market and ticket sales. The project unites an international team of developers, marketers, client managers and support staff. So, they have an excellent team. I am with them! Smiley Smiley
Whereas every country has an online ticket shop right ? I don't know what strategy dev will do so many people in different countries prefer to use crypto.ticket to buy tickets instead of using local online ticket stores in different countries. I'm a bit hesitant about that
Activity: 224
Great project! But how is my account is protected?
As for me very smart solution for this industry. It is better to ask which security do they use?
Activity: 69
I liked this project! stay tuned.
Activity: 101
What's Quirky In Life?
How is this different from Aventus , Blocktix, Guts , Lava?
Sell me in please Cheesy
Activity: 96
Looks like one of the coolest ICO, among those scams trying to pretend blockchain! Cheesy
I am interesting to this project and I want to be a part of it. From which point I can start? I hope to answer me soon… Thanks!
Activity: 152
How I can find information about Tickets Cloud?
Tickets cloud is already ready product! and operates great.  More information can be found on their website!
How I can find information about Tickets Cloud?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
this type of project and disrupt is so needed in the ticketing space we pay in Australia such a premium to the 3rd party middle people when purchasing tickets. the bands and other artists don't see it.
Activity: 224
Pages:
Jump to: