Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN][TOKENSALE]🚀CRYPTO.TICKETS: Blockchain platform for ticket systems - page 43. (Read 29619 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
The combination of the ticketing system and the chain chain is a solution to the problem of false, counterfeit or even a bull ticket, and I think it is a way to facilitate the people
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Downloaded the app, but I'm not sure if there are any events in the US that are accessible via your app. Are you planning to expand US-wards?
So far, we do not operate abroad, but those plans are in foreseable future.
It says that the ICO is based on Ethereum ecosystem, but do you guys accept BTC?
Of cource, the ecosystem only provides the technological base for the ICO
Activity: 224
Are those bonuses for early investors effective for those who buy, or for Bounty hunters too?
Activity: 69
It says that the ICO is based on Ethereum ecosystem, but do you guys accept BTC?
Can I invest directly from my ETH wallet? Is it necessary to register on the site?
Registration is necessary (and it is very simple) and it will allow you to safely buy TKT for your ETH.
Activity: 96
Can I invest directly from my ETH wallet? Is it necessary to register on the site?
I must say that your website has a great design! Btw when will your Wallet App be fully ready? I want to invest!
We are thankful for your interest and investments! Here is Tickets Wallet - beta version is available in Google Play and App Store:  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.ticketscloud.ticketwallet https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/tickets-wallet/id1278862065?ls=1&mt=8!
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Where will you sell tickets? For concert, fly or... ?
EventChain your competitor? Which avantages you have before them?
Activity: 43
I must say that your website has a great design! Btw when will your Wallet App be fully ready? I want to invest!
Activity: 11
this is one of the projects that promise to invest for future profits, after I read the announcement of this project I am interested to be one of the many investors who want to invest in this project, hopefully this project becomes a nagus project for me and the investors another. can not wait to wait for his ICO Shocked Shocked

Another silly bot is trying to announce a big investment perspective into this crappy project.
Be aware, the main idea for these guys is to get your money and spend them on their own expenses.
No perspective for them on the market.

Hey, how do you know this. Comparing to other projects these guys are super opened for discussions. Do you have any proves or you're an only hater who says unsubstantiated accusations?
Very interesting project! Are there any bonuses for first day purchases? what about demo??
Yes, there are provided bonuses for investors. Bonuses are offered to early investors in the first few days following the launch, according to the below schedule:
20% - days 1-2
10% - days 3-4
5% - days 5-8
Activity: 12
this is one of the projects that promise to invest for future profits, after I read the announcement of this project I am interested to be one of the many investors who want to invest in this project, hopefully this project becomes a nagus project for me and the investors another. can not wait to wait for his ICO Shocked Shocked

Another silly bot is trying to announce a big investment perspective into this crappy project.
Be aware, the main idea for these guys is to get your money and spend them on their own expenses.
No perspective for them on the market.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Are there any possibilities provided to invest directly with fiat money? Or does it, like, contradict with the very nature of ICO? Cheesy
Activity: 82
How much BTC would you recommend to invest in order to reap the maximum ration of profits?
Well, it looks good. But what is the specific role of the token?
Activity: 173
Very interesting project! Are there any bonuses for first day purchases? what about demo??
Activity: 92
Nice project, it looks like a successful project.
Interesting project but I would like to know more about the team who is behind this because no profile links are available to get more details...
Yes, who is behind this? because no profile links are available to get more details. What is guys experience??
Our team has a vast experience in organising events and development of ticket solutions. The team includes 3 founders with a solid experience in the industry, more than 10 developers, one designer, 6 customer relationship managers, 5 customer care managers, 3 employees of the financial department. The team members have different competence and a great number of contacts in the entertainment industry throughout the world.
Which data will be stored on blockchain?

alex_time, there will be stored all the information about your ticket, sum of tokens and provisions how to return, sell, and use your ticket Wink Wink
Pages:
Jump to: