Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN][TOKENSALE]🚀CRYPTO.TICKETS: Blockchain platform for ticket systems - page 39. (Read 29619 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Excuse me sir.do you need indonesian translation for you project? if you need, i want to translate for you. thx
Activity: 48
What is Ticket Wallet? What kind of operations it provides?
Important project! You may store there like cryptotickets
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Are bonuses offered for the investors?
Hi! Want to be an investor? Me too!!:)) Bonuses are offered just early investors
Yeah! Faced with bad situations in ticket purchasing so want to keep this team and help in developing this industry for the better. What means under early investors?
I am also with them!! here is:  Bonuses are offered to early investors in the first few days following the launch, according to the below schedule:
20% - days 1-2
10% - days 3-4
5% - days 5-8
WOW! Want to be the first one!:) Haha
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
In which country will this coin be operational. There a huge market for decentralized ticketing. I am going to add this one to my list of petentiak profitable and useable crypto currency.
Activity: 173
Hi! Want to be an investor? Me too!!:)) Bonuses are offered just early investors
Activity: 46
Activity: 84
How do I check if you share the profits fairly in post-ICO period or not? Is there a way to track your financial data?
We're still thinking about building up such a tool, we will keep all the investors updated.
Hi, I would like to reserve the Italian translate
Do not know which are still available?
Take a look at bounty thread better!
Hi, I would like to reserve the Italian translate
Activity: 82
Hi, everyone! Has anyone heard anything about Bounty program? Do you participate?
I think the project has a great future! I read about it and joined facebook and twitter Bounty campaign. Go to crypto.tickets website and click Bounty:))
Thanks! Will join also facebook campaign)
More info coming... More than nothing... Fascinating
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Awesome! I'll watching the thread.  It sounds like an interesting project.
Successful project can be seen from threads, websites and how to answer questions, is there a pre-ICO? If any, I want to participate!
Pre-ICO? As far as I know there is no one.
No, there is no pre-ICO, but now close sale is going. If you would like to take part in close sale it is possible to apply for participation. We will review your request during one day. Please, write a request to [email protected]
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
Hmm, I like the idea of fair ticket system on block chain. Will keep an eye on this project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Hi, what is your minimum funding goal? Thanks.
Quote from website. The ICO will be considered successful if they collect 23 mln$.
I hope they collect it! The project really seems to be good and prospective.
Why so sure?Smiley)
Thanks for such huge interest in project! Sure, our goal is to issue 914.869.281 TKT ($23 million, given that all the tokens will be sold out during the first two days).

If you guys have set 23M as a hard cap for the project can i ask what will be the soft cap of the project (minimum cap)?
Activity: 224
Successful project can be seen from threads, websites and how to answer questions, is there a pre-ICO? If any, I want to participate!
Quote from website. The ICO will be considered successful if they collect 23 mln$.
Why so sure?Smiley)
Thanks for such huge interest in project! Sure, our goal is to issue 914.869.281 TKT ($23 million, given that all the tokens will be sold out during the first two days).
Activity: 69
Why so sure?Smiley)
Activity: 69
Activity: 96
Pages:
Jump to: