Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN][TOKENSALE]🚀CRYPTO.TICKETS: Blockchain platform for ticket systems - page 42. (Read 29619 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Why is there so little activity on your Slack account??
But there is also Telegram. It is active, I would say. You may join it
I also use telegram chat. It is really talk and many information and news I get from it.  Good project. Wishing best of luck for all team members behind the project!
Please follow us in Telegram, visit official website and follow social network! Smiley Smiley
Activity: 82
Why is there so little activity on your Slack account??
But there is also Telegram. It is active, I would say. You may join it
What is the default model of your partnership with event organizers? How much do you charge from them?
Unfortunately, this information is not to be disclosed, but be sure that the margin (and therefore, your return as an investor) is high
Can event organizers sell tickets to their events for cryptocurrency via your Tickets.Cloud platform?
Such option is present, however it has never been resorted to so far since in Russia it is still more convenient for people to pay with traditional money.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
What is the default model of your partnership with event organizers? How much do you charge from them?
Can event organizers sell tickets to their events for cryptocurrency via your Tickets.Cloud platform?
If I participate in the Bounty programm, do I get free entry to your October 5th event?
No, unfortunately, such perk is not included, but you can still buy a ticket via our app.
Are you all kidding? Do not think it is really worth investing???
So, why not? Any reasons? WP seemed to me very realistic and it made me thinking about investing. But what is the Crypto Party?
I am also still not sure. How can we use crypto.tickets product?
On 5 October 2017 we will host the event for all investors, leading players of the event industry and the cryptocurrency world, the press and anyone who is interested in our project which will take place in Moscow, Deworkacy. The event is already available in the Tickets Wallet App prototype and before the ICO starts it will show basic features of the system. Only visitors with cryptotickets will be admitted to the event. Join and check it out! Smiley
The cryptoticket is a token with a unique monetary policy, part of which the organizer can set up by creating a smart contract. For example: price, return rules, resale (for example, the organizer can set a commission from up-sale for resale), and many other settings.
So, why not? Any reasons? WP seemed to me very realistic and it made me thinking about investing. But what is the Crypto Party?
On 5 October 2017 we will host the event for all investors, leading players of the event industry and the cryptocurrency world, the press and anyone who is interested in our project which will take place in Moscow, Deworkacy. The event is already available in the Tickets Wallet App prototype and before the ICO starts it will show basic features of the system. Only visitors with cryptotickets will be admitted to the event. Join and check it out! Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

I really think it is a crap!
They are raising millions of dollars, operating only in russia and even don't have significant success on the market.
They are loosing their clients because their solution is not needed! The same would be with crypto fantasy.
They do not have any presence outside RUS, but are trying to sell their solution to at least 1 client for 2 years already,
but with no success.
They are robbers!
Whiling to take investors money and pay themselves salaries and bonuses for nothing achieved.
All those articles and buzz in the social networks are just to flood investors eyes, as if they are really succesful.
It is all fake!
Beware!  
Activity: 138
Activity: 48
Activity: 56
I am with you guys! Nice project. Btw if I am not mistaken it is already done! Moreover it is in production more than 3 years
Yes, I know also about this. And it is actually tickets.cloud.
It’s already done! ticketscloud.com has been in production for more than 3 years. Tickets Wallet - beta version is available in Google Play and App Store:  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.ticketscloud.ticketwallet [url]https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/tickets-wallet/id1278862065?ls=1&mt=8[url]
Thanks a lot for your interest!
Activity: 152
When will the first version of the MVP be released?
I like this project and want to monitor it. Are you going to invest money?
Not sure it will succeed
Our turnover is over 2 million $ annualy.
Activity: 152
Not sure it will succeed
Activity: 50
And where are you incorporated now?
Our HQ is based in Russia with a secondary offices in London, Delaware (USA), and Luxemburg.  Main development is also based in Russia, Moscow.
What about expanding on foreign markets? Are you planning this
Yes, we are going to expand on the foreign markets(on Asian, European, US) till 2019 year Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: