Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Torgim-B2B E-commerce SAAS platform on blockchain - page 18. (Read 3120 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
It seems to me that if the project is really promising, then it will find his investor. About their projects, all developers say that they are good and promising. This is not always the case.
Now such a huge competition among projects, that without large investments in advertising, the investor simply will not be able to find out about a good project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
This is such a difficult task that, to solve it, it seems to me necessary to create a separate team and conduct a separate ICO. By the way, similar projects are already in development.
Probably you are right, in this case I think we should use AI not to solve all these problems, but for some tasks. That is, use it where possible at this stage.
Reasonable approach. If you apply it step-by-step, you can create a single system without a one-time gigantic spending on it.
Such spending pays off only on a huge scale of application. Therefore, they should really be applied step by step as far as possible.
Activity: 168
Platform
Our platform allows shop owners:
- find the goods
- a supplier in your region or outside your region,
- checkout / payment / delivery
- customs clearance
- accounting documents
- free registered card for your online store

And all this in a few minutes with the use of blockchain technology and domestic token TIM.
I think this will require huge computing power. Even one search engine requires a lot of resources. Is it possible to shift some of these calculations to the miners?
This token was created without the possibility of mining. If computing power is required, it can be purchased.
Activity: 910
This is such a difficult task that, to solve it, it seems to me necessary to create a separate team and conduct a separate ICO. By the way, similar projects are already in development.
Probably you are right, in this case I think we should use AI not to solve all these problems, but for some tasks. That is, use it where possible at this stage.
Reasonable approach. If you apply it step-by-step, you can create a single system without a one-time gigantic spending on it.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Platform
Our platform allows shop owners:
- find the goods
- a supplier in your region or outside your region,
- checkout / payment / delivery
- customs clearance
- accounting documents
- free registered card for your online store

And all this in a few minutes with the use of blockchain technology and domestic token TIM.
I think this will require huge computing power. Even one search engine requires a lot of resources. Is it possible to shift some of these calculations to the miners?
5 elements of platform

- The product panel
     online store cabinet
     cabinet of the supplier / distributor

- Processing of price lists, balances. Copywriters work here, they      disassemble price lists

- Support 24/7. Ticket system, live chat, phone, sales

- Advertising network - management of advertising campaigns from the interface, based on recommendations from Big Data machine

- Neural network Big Data machine - makes recommendations for online stores to update the product grid, or recommend what to look for in the balances, compare prices for advertising and popularity of sales, recommends an extra charge
Can the execution of all 5 elements be entrusted to AI? This is a huge amount of work, I think investing in developing AI capable of solving such problems would pay off many times.
5 elements of platform

- The product panel
     online store cabinet

- Processing of price lists, balances. Copywriters work here, they      disassemble price lists

- Advertising network - management of advertising campaigns from the interface, based on recommendations from Big Data machine

- Neural network Big Data machine - makes recommendations for online stores to update the product grid, or recommend what to look for in the balances, compare prices for advertising and popularity of sales, recommends an extra charge
Can the execution of all 5 elements be entrusted to AI? This is a huge amount of work, I think investing in developing AI capable of solving such problems would pay off many times.
Investments (and hence investors) will determine whether the project will be done or not. So, in fact, the success of the project is determined by investment.
You are right, I saw many projects that could be successful, but due to lack of interest on the part of investors, they could not collect the necessary amounts.
On the one hand, it is surprising that not the most qualified market players (investors) determine its development, on the other hand it is their money and their responsibility how to apply them.
It seems to me that if the project is really promising, then it will find his investor. About their projects, all developers say that they are good and promising. This is not always the case.
Average turnover of online stores 100 000$ by Emarketer. 500 connected online stores will use 50 000 000 tokens every month
How and in what time do you plan to attract such a quantity of online stores?
Of course, for online stores, participation in the project should be beneficial, so they create an entire ecosystem where all their processes will flow easier and cheaper.
At the initial stages of the project, I think there will be some additional bonuses. Usually this is done when a new project enters the market.
Aliexpress has recently implemented AI and it is not for all tasks, I think that such large-scale solutions are not yet available in full for any money.
Every year, advanced solutions become cheaper and more affordable. Competitors will use them. In order to keep up with them, it is necessary to think about their use in advance.
5 elements of platform

- The product panel
     online store cabinet

Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Average turnover of online stores 100 000$ by Emarketer. 500 connected online stores will use 50 000 000 tokens every month
Of course, for online stores, participation in the project should be beneficial, so they create an entire ecosystem where all their processes will flow easier and cheaper.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I think community manager Togrim will clarify this issue with the developers of the project.
February 2018 - Demo, Pre-ICO
Was the demo version released? Where can it be tested?
February will soon end, probably the developers are preparing for release.

March 2018 - the working part of the trading platform, the first users, integration with popular CMS, ICO (preliminary)
I think the timing shifts a bit because there were no announcements about upcoming events on the road map.
Activity: 364
Investments (and hence investors) will determine whether the project will be done or not. So, in fact, the success of the project is determined by investment.
You are right, I saw many projects that could be successful, but due to lack of interest on the part of investors, they could not collect the necessary amounts.
On the one hand, it is surprising that not the most qualified market players (investors) determine its development, on the other hand it is their money and their responsibility how to apply them.
Token distribution:

60% - for sale (600 000 000 TIM)

10% - team (defrosting one year after ICO)

25% - Early Investors

2% - the founder

2% bounty

1% - Advisor

Soft Cap:  5 000 ETH
HardCap: No. Tokens will be distributed in proportions of the amount of investment.
I did not understand this. It turns out that there can be sold more than 600 million tokens?
I think that only 600 million tokens can be sold, but the amount of discount on which they can be sold is not determined. It turns out they can be bought all on the first day with the maximum discount. And then the hard cap will be less than if they are sold gradually.
Was the demo version released? Where can it be tested?
February will soon end, probably the developers are preparing for release.
Token distribution:

60% - for sale (600 000 000 TIM)

10% - team (defrosting one year after ICO)

25% - Early Investors

2% - the founder

2% bounty

1% - Advisor

Soft Cap:  5 000 ETH
HardCap: No. Tokens will be distributed in proportions of the amount of investment.
I did not understand this. It turns out that there can be sold more than 600 million tokens?
Boristhecat
I think this information is somewhere in the thread in the comments.
Pages:
Jump to: