Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Torgim-B2B E-commerce SAAS platform on blockchain - page 19. (Read 3120 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
February 2018 - Demo, Pre-ICO
Was the demo version released? Where can it be tested?
There was no beta version yet. It seems the developers are planning it after ICO.
Why blockchain
All contracts are in the internal block system of the system and perform the function of Escrow

A smart-contract helps the supplier and the buyer to protect themselves from illegal actions of the counterparty.
The contract is deemed to be fulfilled if from transport company receives a notice of successful delivery
How the functions of the escrow will be implemented? Will it be recorded in a smart contract?
Yes, it will be implemented using a smart contract. Without confirmation from the seller and the buyer about the transaction, the seller will not receive the money. The system as wallets with multi signature.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Well said. Now a lot of projects that go to ICO without even knowing what they exactly want. Success is achieved only by those who not only know what they want, but also how he wants to achieve it.
And not all of those who try with such conditions achieve success. There are still many external circumstances that affect the project. Investors also have their own considerations for the project.
Investments (and hence investors) will determine whether the project will be done or not. So, in fact, the success of the project is determined by investment.
You are right, I saw many projects that could be successful, but due to lack of interest on the part of investors, they could not collect the necessary amounts.
Activity: 364
Well said. Now a lot of projects that go to ICO without even knowing what they exactly want. Success is achieved only by those who not only know what they want, but also how he wants to achieve it.
And not all of those who try with such conditions achieve success. There are still many external circumstances that affect the project. Investors also have their own considerations for the project.
Investments (and hence investors) will determine whether the project will be done or not. So, in fact, the success of the project is determined by investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Why blockchain
All contracts are in the internal block system of the system and perform the function of Escrow

A smart-contract helps the supplier and the buyer to protect themselves from illegal actions of the counterparty.
The contract is deemed to be fulfilled if from transport company receives a notice of successful delivery
How the functions of the escrow will be implemented? Will it be recorded in a smart contract?
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I think it is quite logical to solve the problems as they are received and by the result of the volume of investments received. Probably, the team will do the same.
I'm sure that the team does not adhere to your approach. Problems should be foreseen in advance. You can solve them gradually, there are no questions, but you need to have a good vision for the development of the project so that some surprises do not destroy or even slow down the implementation of the project.
There are also projects that succeed on the boom. But personally for me, a successful project is the one that created the product that was planned for creation, and not the project whose price of tokens has grown.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Token distribution:

60% - for sale (600 000 000 TIM)

10% - team (defrosting one year after ICO)

25% - Early Investors

2% - the founder

2% bounty

1% - Advisor

Soft Cap:  5 000 ETH
HardCap: No. Tokens will be distributed in proportions of the amount of investment.
For early investors, what will be size of the bonus?
I hope not too big, since sometimes it leads to a dump of coins when listing. Subsequent investors are usually not happy with this turn of events.
Long-term development of the project such bonuses do not interfere, but it is still not very pleasant when the price of the token on the listing falls below the price on ICO.
Yes, even long-term investors experience unpleasant emotions during short-term price drops. On the other hand, many investors use this opportunity to buy additional tokens.
It is impossible to calculate everything in advance with absolute accuracy. There is always the possibility of force majeure. And those problems that are obvious are already known and spelled out in white paper.
Force majeure is usually either ignored or a reserve fund is pawned to compensate for possible consequences, a kind of insurance. By the way, it would be interesting to introduce an insurance mechanism in ISO.
And what can be insured with this mechanism? Future income or the very fact of the project? For me, this idea does not look obvious.
copper member
Merit: 112
It is impossible to calculate everything in advance with absolute accuracy. There is always the possibility of force majeure. And those problems that are obvious are already known and spelled out in white paper.
Force majeure is usually either ignored or a reserve fund is pawned to compensate for possible consequences, a kind of insurance. By the way, it would be interesting to introduce an insurance mechanism in ISO.

Yeah, it would be great. As far as I know, not so long ago ended ICO with a similar idea, where the guarantor was a platform with a voting system.
Activity: 252
Activity: 320
Token distribution:

25% - Early Investors

2% - the founder

2% bounty

1% - Advisor

HardCap: No. Tokens will be distributed in proportions of the amount of investment.
I hope not too big, since sometimes it leads to a dump of coins when listing. Subsequent investors are usually not happy with this turn of events.
Long-term development of the project such bonuses do not interfere, but it is still not very pleasant when the price of the token on the listing falls below the price on ICO.
copper member
Merit: 112
I'm sure that the team does not adhere to your approach. Problems should be foreseen in advance. You can solve them gradually, there are no questions, but you need to have a good vision for the development of the project so that some surprises do not destroy or even slow down the implementation of the project.

Usually such problems are solved on the basis of their scale. If a question requires huge investments to be resolved, but the platform has not yet reached the necessary scale in order to have the means to do so, then temporary decisions are made. We can say that the question is postponed, only the most operational problems are solved.

I think it is quite logical to solve the problems as they are received and by the result of the volume of investments received. Probably, the team will do the same.
I think you already understood that you were wrong. To the above I have nothing to add.
The demo will be announced soon. We have our own simple platform to control our online store sites, but we need to change a lot of things first, before showing you.
Is there an approximate time frame for the release of the demo version?
It seems that it should be presented in the first quarter?
Activity: 294
Activity: 224
Token distribution:

25% - Early Investors

2% - the founder

2% bounty

1% - Advisor

Activity: 252
The demo will be announced soon. We have our own simple platform to control our online store sites, but we need to change a lot of things first, before showing you.
Is there an approximate time frame for the release of the demo version?
Activity: 320
Token distribution:

25% - Early Investors

2% - the founder

2% bounty

1% - Advisor

Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Usually such problems are solved on the basis of their scale. If a question requires huge investments to be resolved, but the platform has not yet reached the necessary scale in order to have the means to do so, then temporary decisions are made. We can say that the question is postponed, only the most operational problems are solved.

Perhaps many teams do so, but this is a rather risky approach. For the reasons described above.
Pages:
Jump to: