Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Torgim-B2B E-commerce SAAS platform on blockchain - page 20. (Read 3120 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Usually such problems are solved on the basis of their scale. If a question requires huge investments to be resolved, but the platform has not yet reached the necessary scale in order to have the means to do so, then temporary decisions are made. We can say that the question is postponed, only the most operational problems are solved.

I think it is quite logical to solve the problems as they are received and by the result of the volume of investments received. Probably, the team will do the same.
I'm sure that the team does not adhere to your approach. Problems should be foreseen in advance. You can solve them gradually, there are no questions, but you need to have a good vision for the development of the project so that some surprises do not destroy or even slow down the implementation of the project.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
Usually such problems are solved on the basis of their scale. If a question requires huge investments to be resolved, but the platform has not yet reached the necessary scale in order to have the means to do so, then temporary decisions are made. We can say that the question is postponed, only the most operational problems are solved.

I think it is quite logical to solve the problems as they are received and by the result of the volume of investments received. Probably, the team will do the same.
The main problems for E-commerce are slowing the growth of the market, which we solve:

Difficulty in working with suppliers
Small wholesale
Transboundary contractual relations
Customs regulations
Staff of procurement, copyright, content managers
The language barrier
Cross-Border Transactions
Bank fees and terms of payment
Document management
Quite a wide range of questions. How do you plan to solve them? All at once, or will the implementation of these ambitious projects be carried out in stages?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
The main thing is the team. This is the basis of the project, we must first study the team and then the documents. I can order the writing of documents on outsourcing, they do not mean anything by themselves.
I'm talking about this. Any documents can be written, but the team is unique.
It's good that we have reached a consensus on this issue. It turns out that the team should be as open as possible, participate in conferences, communicate with the community. The truth here is the problem - a time deficit. Product development is still the highest priority in the activity.
Activity: 364
The main problems for E-commerce are slowing the growth of the market, which we solve:

Difficulty in working with suppliers
Small wholesale
Transboundary contractual relations
Customs regulations
Staff of procurement, copyright, content managers
The language barrier
Cross-Border Transactions
Bank fees and terms of payment
Document management
Quite a wide range of questions. How do you plan to solve them? All at once, or will the implementation of these ambitious projects be carried out in stages?
Activity: 224
White Paper is really an important document and is the basis of the project as a whole. As with any technical documentation, all the changes are very important and should be addressed, because any little thing can radically change the concept.
May be you are right, but it is just the theory. Look at the Tron ICO and their WP.
Single examples do not say anything about the general trend. By the way, Throne is a good project and I think its highs are yet to come.
Some single examples can show problems in a certain direction. The WP is certainly an important part of the project, but not a key one. I will not argue about the Throne, I also like this project.
Activity: 294
White Paper is really an important document and is the basis of the project as a whole. As with any technical documentation, all the changes are very important and should be addressed, because any little thing can radically change the concept.
Totally agree with you. I think investment funds first of all study the team and the WP, and then everything else before making an investment decision.
Invest funds usually have good connections and opportunities to communicate with the team directly. I do not think they spend a lot of time reading documents.
If we are talking about huge investment funds, then maybe you are right. But this is a rare case. The rest, along with all the remaining players of the market receive information from open sources.
It makes sense to discuss those who have the most money and who plays the most important role. These are large investment funds. But I agree that it is not worth forgetting the interests of small investors.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
WP is really important document. But in fact it is from the field of bureaucracy. I'm worried about the live answers of the developers to understand how they think.
The main thing is the team. This is the basis of the project, we must first study the team and then the documents. I can order the writing of documents on outsourcing, they do not mean anything by themselves.
I'm talking about this. Any documents can be written, but the team is unique.
Activity: 252
The team is 80% of the project. But every percentage is important in the project, and the WP is an important part of which you must pay serious attention. This is the basic document of all ICO.
Activity: 320
Totally agree with you. I think investment funds first of all study the team and the WP, and then everything else before making an investment decision.
Invest funds usually have good connections and opportunities to communicate with the team directly. I do not think they spend a lot of time reading documents.
If we are talking about huge investment funds, then maybe you are right. But this is a rare case. The rest, along with all the remaining players of the market receive information from open sources.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

Do not forget about private investors, who probably do not have this opportunity to communicate directly with the project team.
For private investors, there is enough communication channels with the team. Plus they have access to all the news and project documents to make a qualified investment decision.

Do not forget about private investors, who probably do not have this opportunity to communicate directly with the project team.
For this, there are community managers. The documents themselves will not say anything about the project unless it's some kind of technical concept. But in this case, this concept is not published - since it is know-how.
Activity: 364
As they say, desire and a little effort! Time will pass and everything will be OK! Good luck to you Valery, don't stop there! Cry Cry Cry Cry
Guy, were you wrong with the thread or do you have any information that we do not? Tell us if so.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
As they say, desire and a little effort! Time will pass and everything will be OK! Good luck to you Valery, don't stop there! Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
WP is really important document. But in fact it is from the field of bureaucracy. I'm worried about the live answers of the developers to understand how they think.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112

Activity: 294
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
So, tomorrow we are expecting a big update and release of the WP?
It turns out that way. I do not think that all rush to read the WP or that there will be something fundamentally new.
I do not agree, the WP is a very useful document in which you can specify many technical details without the need to wait for a response from the community manager.
Activity: 252
May be you are right, but it is just the theory. Look at the Tron ICO and their WP.
Single examples do not say anything about the general trend. By the way, Throne is a good project and I think its highs are yet to come.
Activity: 320
Pages:
Jump to: