Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOS] 🚀🚀 TOScoin 🚀🚀 Cryptocurrency for REAL payment system 🚀🚀 - page 2. (Read 20185 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 10
will this coin ever be minable?
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
CAN you please direct me to a mining site for this coin..love to start mining it..thanks
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
this is a very loud statement! firstly, you compared many projects with junk that no one needs, secondly you called yourself a project that can change everything, but with that you are not even a security token, how can that be? What will prevent you from deploying the project after the fees?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
This coin's something i've never heard of before. can they really start something in the crypto industry?
if you read the white paper of this project. then we can see the novelty in their ideas. they can really improve the state of the present industry and make it more affordable and reliable.
I agree
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
This coin's something i've never heard of before. can they really start something in the crypto industry?
if you read the white paper of this project. then we can see the novelty in their ideas. they can really improve the state of the present industry and make it more affordable and reliable.
Activity: 7
Surely this technical team is amazing and visionary.
Well ..But the design of the Tos coin wallet UI looks a little old.
Why don't you use the UI/UX designer? the technology is excellent.
Please tell me exactly which design you don't like.
Application design is good. However, it was kind of funny because the design of UI was like the days of PC communication. Grin Grin
As far as I know, it is because we are putting more energy into development than design.
Well, I did not know well soon after I got to know this coin. From what you said, these development teams seem to have a fierce passion.
Activity: 21

I wonder if there will be any other events.... maybe an air drop?

They might do an airdrop event someday, but for now I don't think so

then when do you think the next airdrop will happen?? I didn't really want to miss the first one Sad

They might do an airdrop event someday, but for now I don't think so
Activity: 12
Application design is good. However, it was kind of funny because the design of UI was like the days of PC communication. Grin Grin
As far as I know, it is because we are putting more energy into development than design.
Sure, it HAS to rise up because I invested here. IT MUST
Activity: 11

there's something written about transaction speed on their whitepaper, maybe you should check it out on their website.

Thank you. I'll check the homepage.

Um..what kind of coins did you buy? are they integrated with blockchain system?

I'm really noob since I know nothing much of crypto... I'm so afraid to buy anything yet Cry

you can google it, look up for it on twitter or facebook, maybe watch a few videos about it on youtube.
you gotta study about it before you go for it
Activity: 35
Activity: 15
Surely these development team is amazing and visionary.
Activity: 6

there's something written about transaction speed on their whitepaper, maybe you should check it out on their website.

Thank you. I'll check the homepage.

Um..what kind of coins did you buy? are they integrated with blockchain system?

I'm really noob since I know nothing much of crypto... I'm so afraid to buy anything yet Cry
Activity: 15
This is a very interesting business with opportunity!
Classy design, able to recognize results, a rather interesting website!

hmm... I thought the website looks kinda boring, but guess that's not that important here
Activity: 35
I invested in this coin after listening to the opinions of many people. It's not big enough to feel insecure, but I believe it will be big later.
you finally heard me and invested in it. Welcome to the Moon!! Cool Cool
Oh, you must have answered me last time. Thanks to you, I decided to take courage and invest in this coin! Thank you!
This is a great project that I hope everything goes well and is very successful, with this great ico for Blockchain a lot of progress for the team.
I also endorse this project too. cuz I invested in here too
Pages:
Jump to: