Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOS] 🚀🚀 TOScoin 🚀🚀 Cryptocurrency for REAL payment system 🚀🚀 - page 3. (Read 20185 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I invested in this coin after listening to the opinions of many people. It's not big enough to feel insecure, but I believe it will be big later.
you finally heard me and invested in it. Welcome to the Moon!! Cool Cool
Activity: 11

there's something written about transaction speed on their whitepaper, maybe you should check it out on their website.

Thank you. I'll check the homepage.

Um..what kind of coins did you buy? are they integrated with blockchain system?
Activity: 21
I invested in this coin after listening to the opinions of many people. It's not big enough to feel insecure, but I believe it will be big later.

maybe you could share those 'opinions' with us here?
brand new
Activity: 0
This is a great project that I hope everything goes well and is very successful, with this great ico for Blockchain a lot of progress for the team.
Activity: 35
I'd like to hear the opinions of the investors of this coin. Please answer me the person who invested.

I invested. I have been keeping an eye on the market, but I liked it when they gave me free coins by email.
Oh, did this company have an air drop event?
Did any of you happen to get spam mail?
Yes, I was very happy because I did not get spam and got in the event. I hope you will join me next time. Wink

Thank you for your answer. I was worried a lot because I didn't know much about coins. But thanks to your advice, I decided to invest in this coin.
Activity: 26
Could they bring miracles, just like they did on the worldcup? Grin
I'd like to hear the opinions of the investors of this coin. Please answer me the person who invested.

I invested. I have been keeping an eye on the market, but I liked it when they gave me free coins by email.
Yes, I was very happy because I did not get spam and got in the event. I hope you will join me next time. Wink
Activity: 6

there's something written about transaction speed on their whitepaper, maybe you should check it out on their website.

Thank you. I'll check the homepage.
Activity: 15

I can't feel how the transaction speed is different between T.OS coin and Bitcoin.
Does anyone know about it?

Here's link https://www.tosblock.com/manual/whitepaper/TOSwhitepaper_en.pdf?ver0.1

thank you! How did I even miss this one  Tongue
Activity: 31
I support this project and hope  it can be useful! Sober activity, absorbing plan!

I can't feel how the transaction speed is different between T.OS coin and Bitcoin.

Here's link https://www.tosblock.com/manual/whitepaper/TOSwhitepaper_en.pdf?ver0.1
Activity: 7
This technique is interesting. because most people use coins for investment purposes only and do not know the value of money.
But this coin proves value as currency, and if this technology becomes commercialized, coins won't be needed to be exchanged, so they will be used all over the world.
Activity: 49
Hey, team.
Such idea are becoming prosperous.
Discerning job, absorbing website, wondrous project!
Activity: 11

Activity: 15

They held Airdrop event that ended not so long ago. and I think no one has received any junk mail since no one's mentioning it

I participated in their Airdrop Event, but I got my coins WITHOUT any spam e-mails

Activity: 6

Pages:
Jump to: