Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOS] 🚀🚀 TOScoin 🚀🚀 Cryptocurrency for REAL payment system 🚀🚀 - page 7. (Read 20185 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I just heard that you people held Meetup event in Seoul!
I'd like to hear about more details about the event, where can I find it?

I think I saw it on twitter.

Oh, here's the link; https://twitter.com/tosblock_JP/status/1008878825663393793. I just found about T.os after seeing it
Activity: 11

I think I saw it on twitter.
Activity: 21
Activity: 35
So I get that they are using the technology in the payment system. I hope that we will reach a day when we can easily pay with cryptocurrency including TOScoin!
Activity: 5

Maybe oneday, bitcoin and all altcoins can become a major currency! I hope the day will come soon!! Smiley
Activity: 15
The TOS project can become a viable payment method for cashless finance. It can be used as a replacement for cash and credit or debit cards in payments. TOS benefits users with low fees and fast payout time. I am very interesting. Do not see the project referring to confidentiality and liquidity in transactions?

Yeah, I am interested in this. And I am also wondering how much will it grow further in the future! Cheesy
Activity: 6

What is speical about your coin?
How much do you think it will grow in the future? I am wondering Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
The TOS project can become a viable payment method for cashless finance. It can be used as a replacement for cash and credit or debit cards in payments. TOS benefits users with low fees and fast payout time. I am very interesting. Do not see the project referring to confidentiality and liquidity in transactions?
this one looks exceptional. I think the anticipation would be worthy.
Activity: 16
Where does this company use the blockchain technology??
It says they are using the technology in the payment system.
Activity: 12
Where does this company use the blockchain technology??
Activity: 13
Is this only me that Youtube is keep showing me an error message? If not, please fix it ASAP!

Why can't I watch the video?
If this technology develops further, will the coins replace credit cards in the future?  Huh

I guess so... maybe like those premium currencies we use on online games.
Activity: 26
Is this only me that Youtube is keep showing me an error message? If not, please fix it ASAP!
If this technology develops further, will the coins replace credit cards in the future?  Huh
TOScoin really having a great purposes in the future to replace the conventional payment method that we used today.
If this reach a success, then it would be easier for everyone, we don't need to struggle bringing so much money if we need to purchase something.
I agree~ If this becomes a success, we don't need to carry around our wallet full of cash or credit cards! I wish the day will come true soon!!:)
copper member
Activity: 81
TOScoin really having a great purposes in the future to replace the conventional payment method that we used today.
If this reach a success, then it would be easier for everyone, we don't need to struggle bringing so much money if we need to purchase something.

Thank you for your interest and support.

T.OS is moving closer to our goal and the team is working hard to make our dreams come true,

which is to make payment safer, faster and more transparent. (plus, lower commission for merchants)

Thank you and please keep supporting us!!

really? you think so? I didn't like it that much. Good news that they are changing it. Hope they come up with a better one Shocked Shocked
Activity: 21
does anyone know when the wepsite renewal will be done? Huh Huh

I have no idea. But I liked the website! It was pretty OK. Why are they renewing it?
does anyone know when the wepsite renewal will be done? Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: