Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOS] 🚀🚀 TOScoin 🚀🚀 Cryptocurrency for REAL payment system 🚀🚀 - page 8. (Read 20185 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
TOScoin really having a great purposes in the future to replace the conventional payment method that we used today.
If this reach a success, then it would be easier for everyone, we don't need to struggle bringing so much money if we need to purchase something.

I totally agree. that's why I joined the airdrop event that is currently ongoing.
link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annairdropopenevent-tos-hybrid-payment-system-knockcoin-exchange-4392486
Activity: 15
TOScoin really having a great purposes in the future to replace the conventional payment method that we used today.
If this reach a success, then it would be easier for everyone, we don't need to struggle bringing so much money if we need to purchase something.

why, I was thinking of the same thing here!
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
This is one of the best project and ICO to look for this year. I'm looking forward to see more developments of this project.
Activity: 13
I have installed my TOS wallet, but it seems I cannot send it. When will I be able to use this service?
I'm facing the same problem here. the send button won't work  Roll Eyes

in your next life ...

Activity: 13
the concept of payment is no stranger to cripto
but does this project ensure the security and privilege of investors?

to cripto ==> x

to crypto ==> o

good luck~~~:)
Activity: 26
I have installed my TOS wallet, but it seems I cannot send it. When will I be able to use this service?
I'm facing the same problem here. the send button won't work  Roll Eyes
Activity: 16
Activity: 35
When I searched about the coin, most of the information is in Japanese. So it's hard to find some good info. If it's possible, I would like to know an English webpage that has T.OS information.  Huh Huh
copper member
Activity: 81
I heard TOS is going to be listed on Hong Kong top exchange "B........" in Q2 or Q3.
This news is from Hong Kong source associate.
is this true?

Maybe one of the  world's Top 4 exchanges,
What is your source based on?

He participated in consensus 2018 in New YorK  met TOS CEO and developer there
and talked about things. TOS will be listed on Singapore exchange in late May.
And they told him that TOS is under disscussion about listing with one of the major Top 4 exchange starting from May and can possibly be listed in one of them. So he asked "what is the exchange, BINANCE"
TOS CEO said "maybe, but I can't exactly say what it is, but everything going well"
I heard that from my friend.

I really wonder on what exchange TOS will be listed.
I guess, if the exchange is among the major ones,
wouldn’t it be bitFlyer, OKex, Binance, Huobi, Bitfinex or Upbit?

We are sorry, but we cannot disclose details of our listing on large markets at the request of markets.
 We ask for your understanding regarding this and thank you for your interest. where did I see you?
copper member
I heard about other news from TOS team in New York, other than news about their listing, the name TOS has changed into T.OS. It is pronounced as tios, not tos. But I don’t see any notice about the change on the website.
Hello. We are T.OS. As you have seen, we changed our brand name to T.OS. We had great achievement than we expected in this consensus 2018.
Activity: 11
I heard about other news from TOS team in New York, other than news about their listing, the name TOS has changed into T.OS. It is pronounced as tios, not tos. But I don’t see any notice about the change on the website.
I heard TOS is going to be listed on Hong Kong top exchange "B........" in Q2 or Q3.
is this true?

And they told him that TOS is under disscussion about listing with one of the major Top 4 exchange starting from May and can possibly be listed in one of them. So he asked "what is the exchange, BINANCE"
TOS CEO said "maybe, but I can't exactly say what it is, but everything going well"

I really wonder on what exchange TOS will be listed.
I guess, if the exchange is among the major ones,
wouldn’t it be bitFlyer, OKex, Binance, Huobi, Bitfinex or Upbit?
copper member
It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.

Thanks for your interest.

I will update all new information asap.

You can check out more information on our website: www.tosblock.com
and twitter and telegram group: https://t.me/tosworld

Activity: 125
It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.
Activity: 15
is this true?

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
The goals to replace payment systems of cash and credit methods seems very unusual. Are you sure to face the world without cash?  Huh
is this true?

Activity: 11
Hong Kong top exchange means BINANCE?
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
So this token will be able to be use as payment using our personal device such as smartphone, then we just need to take our device near the payment platform. This look like using a NFC technology, if i'm not mistaken.
That would make it simpler to make any payment.
Pages:
Jump to: