Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]TribeOne - NFT Funding, DeFi Borrowing and Lending Platform - page 3. (Read 1484 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

That will be nice if you make a referral program. We will able to get more rewards? Don't you think so?

As of now they don't have a referral program
Activity: 52

Hello, what about further events on TribeOne? Do you plan to make any?

There will be many more events, the project is still developing here is still ahead, this project is still at an early stage
Why have you chosen this idea of the project? And why not Dex or Farming project? I just wonder
Activity: 25
That will be nice if you make a referral program. We will able to get more rewards? Don't you think so?
Activity: 28
Hello, what about further events on TribeOne? Do you plan to make any?
Activity: 22
Guys, that's good that you present your project team on Twitter because many people are following your twitter

Hello everybody guys, can I ask you, how expensive is using of RAROC?

It's a part of the platform to ensure mitigated risk is applied to all users
Activity: 18
How many members that use this system are on already?
Hello everyone and have a nice evening, where are the results of the private sales?
Activity: 28
Where can I read more about the TribeOne tokenomics?
Activity: 23

I see that you do not have partners yet, do you plan to partner with other Defi projects?

Yes, I think they will, but they are at an early stage of development right now and we need to be patient

I'm interesting guys, do you plan to add more liquidity pools to our platform? I think it would be good for us

So.. I think we can wait for it, still, a lot of things should be done
Activity: 23
It is highly likely that with good teamwork, the project will become the market leader, the idea of ​​lending is certainly beneficial for everyone, take this opportunity
Hello everybody guys, I hope you are well, and I hope team will provide presale as fast as possible, we have a lot of users and investors.

So where will be posted all details about the tokensale? Can I follow Twitter or Reddit?

Yes, they will post all the news on Twitter and in the tg group first.
Guys, what about liquidity pools? Do you plan to update the info?
Activity: 39
So where will be posted all details about the tokensale? Can I follow Twitter or Reddit?

Hello, I think it's interesting to see how long the will whitelist be, do you plan to make it for sale?

So, there will be public sale soon

It would be nice to make weekly reports on your Reddit page, each social network has its own advantages for projects, tg and btt for discussion and suggestions for ideas, Medium for articles, twitter and facebook for news and YouTube for promotion and training with video clips about the project

Agreed, you wrote it right, Reddit is very good for weekly reports
Pages:
Jump to: