Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]TribeOne - NFT Funding, DeFi Borrowing and Lending Platform - page 5. (Read 1484 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

Hello everyone, how's the team doing? Hope all is well, so do you plan to make whitelist before presale?

It looks there will be whitelist for public sale
Activity: 18
Do you have any plans to list on exchanges like Bitmart, Hotbit and Uniswap?
Activity: 23
Maybe it would be nice to have a few video reviews on YouTube, it would help many to know better about the platform, a video review is one of the best ways
Activity: 28

Can I ask you guys, do you plan to take part in any online crypto events? I think many people are waiting for this in the community.

I don't think this is a good idea, a simple Ama will do much better.

HI! Is the IDO or public sale will be on your own website launchpad?

As I heard they are planned to go live next quarter as per roadmap but might be going live around end June as they are moving ahead of time
Activity: 66
How many people do you have on your team? Or is it possible to work alone?
Activity: 25
Su guys, will we be able to take part in any activity or event this month?
HI! Is the IDO or public sale will be on your own website launchpad?

Can I ask you team, do you have any technologies that the community doesn't know about yet?

I think it's a secret if the community doesn't know about it yet

Guys, what was difficult for you in this project and how did you manage it?

Good question, but I think it's too early to ask such a question for a new project.
Activity: 52
How do you think the crypto market will change by June?
Activity: 22
Hello, I have some questions, how exactly do you value NFTs to lend against? The value paid for them? Or is some appraisal mechanism involved?

This platform is formed to help reduce the troubles experienced by users of cryptocurrencies

That's right, TribeOne will solve the problem of many investors, and many of them have already started looking for a solution here.

Guys, we've seen a lot of exploit in smart contracts and flash loan, how are you planning to prevent that from happening?

As far as I understand, they do not offer urgent loans. As for smart contracts, it looks like they will offer DeFi insurance to protect the user from any exploits.
Activity: 66
Guys, we've seen a lot of exploit in smart contracts and flash loan, how are you planning to prevent that from happening?
Activity: 22

Hello, I hope you are doing well with the finances in the project? Don't go over budget?

I think yes, they have no problem with that
Activity: 52

Is it possible at the current stage to already achieve the goal, or is it possible to approach it closely at this stage, or at the end of the stage to understand, they say, everything is completely wrong?

No, this is an early stage of development, in order to achieve the goals, they must try a lot for this to do listings and events, and now they have just begun their development

Hello everyone, I am interested in 1 question will your project and services work in all countries?

I think yes, only with time

Can I ask guys, is possible cooperation with straregic investor ?

I think yes, if you have a proposal, you can discuss it with the admin in the tg group
Hello, I hope you are doing well with the finances in the project? Don't go over budget?
Pages:
Jump to: