Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]TribeOne - NFT Funding, DeFi Borrowing and Lending Platform - page 6. (Read 1484 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Can I ask guys, is possible cooperation with straregic investor ?
Activity: 18
Guys, at what stage is the development of your city? Do programmers have a lot of work?
Activity: 66

TribeOne project in which there is a devlopment and an interesting team. A lot of interesting news and communication. You can earn very well if you meet and are interested in everything that happens.

It looks like this is the case, the website also has a lot of information, and it develops lending using NFT technology
By the way private sale will be opened ?
Activity: 25
Hello everyone, I would like to know how secure your project is and is it licensed? I want to make sure the project is safe
Activity: 28

As I understand it, TribeOne is a project that will develop lending and it is based on NFT technology.

That's right, and it is also the first platform that develops lending
Activity: 39

Your chat activity in the tg group has dropped a little, I think we need to entertain the community and arrange a meme contest on Twitter, what do you think about this?

But this is still a new project, even such activity at this time is good for such a project.
Activity: 18
As I understand it, TribeOne is a project that will develop lending and it is based on NFT technology.
Your chat activity in the tg group has dropped a little, I think we need to entertain the community and arrange a meme contest on Twitter, what do you think about this?
Activity: 25

I read on your website: a weekly payment to your wallet, how will this happen, can you explain it to me?

Isn't it written about it?
Activity: 22

Hello guys, I would like to ask, when are you planning to do IDO? I would like to know the date

As I heard exact dates for events will be announced in the upcoming announcement Smiley
Activity: 23
I read on your website: a weekly payment to your wallet, how will this happen, can you explain it to me?
Who will be in charge of deciding whether the project is ongoing or not, after a preliminary study? It will often be a group of people, sometimes with conflicting goals.
Hello guys, I would like to ask, when are you planning to do IDO? I would like to know the date

Is everything good in the team? Does everyone understand goals in the same way?

It looks like this, because I have not yet seen any problem in this project.
Can you explain me guys, what's potential profit if I stake money on your platform?

I am wondering which countries will TribeOne work in once it is available for use.

I have not found any information about this anywhere, perhaps it will be announced later.
Hello everyone, I would like to know how long it will take for TribeObe to fully launch, I hope the developers will not hesitate with this.
Activity: 52

I would like to know when your tokens will be available for purchase and on which exchanges do you plan to list them?

After the public sale, of course, and I would also like on which exchanges they will list Smiley
So guys how about the private sale? Which is the current phase in progress?
Pages:
Jump to: