Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]TribeOne - NFT Funding, DeFi Borrowing and Lending Platform - page 4. (Read 1484 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hello, I think it's interesting to see how long the will whitelist be, do you plan to make it for sale?
Activity: 25
How did you get interested in this project?
Activity: 39

Hello, I really wonder, any speculation on when the pre-sale or live launch will be?

I heard that the public IDO is planned for mid next month, and then there will be information about the pre-sale
Activity: 66

How many people are on your team? I hope everyone understands their goals in the project and will try their best to create a safe ecosystem as you want!

As I understand it, they are striving for this and I think that thanks to the hard work and support of the community, they will succeed.
Activity: 18
Hello, I really wonder, any speculation on when the pre-sale or live launch will be?
Activity: 23
How many people are on your team? I hope everyone understands their goals in the project and will try their best to create a safe ecosystem as you want!
Hello everyone, what's the news in the project? And what is the team working on now?

Do you have any plans to list on exchanges like Bitmart, Hotbit and Uniswap?

I would like to see them on Binance, but it is still not easy to place tokens on Binance.

Right, first you need a lot of people to know about TribeOne and then they can think about listing on such a large exchange

Hello everyone, I would like to know, did you make audit for your platform?

I think that they did it at the very beginning of the creation of the project.

I really wonder, what NFT standards will be available on the Tribe?

Hmm, I think it is based on the blockchain we support.

What standards will this be supported on?
Activity: 52
Hello everybody and have a nice day! What's the latest news on TribeOne right now?
What do you think about the current market position?
Hi everyone, how does NFT pool works? What should I do to take part in it

Guys, I think that will be good idea to provide video guides and instructions

This will certainly be useful, but given the fact that the team does not have time for this, why not do it yourself to help the development of the project?

I really wonder, what NFT standards will be available on the Tribe?

Hmm, I think it is based on the blockchain we support.
Activity: 28
So guys, what unique features are available now and why should I chose TribeOne?
Are you planning to do a big advertisement for the project, for example, from a blogger on YouTube?

Hello everyone, I would like to know, did you make audit for your platform?

What do you mean dude?
Why? It is good to coop with ecosystems that can bring real users to Tribe, what do you think about this, guys?

Do you have any plans to list on exchanges like Bitmart, Hotbit and Uniswap?

I would like to see them on Binance, but it is still not easy to place tokens on Binance.
Pages:
Jump to: