Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRIG] TRIG Token - Blocksafe Foundation - page 2. (Read 221929 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Are there any wallets available for TRIG?
UXC
Activity: 70
I still do not understand which stock exchange is still trading TRIG! ??
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
CMC Community
Your reading comprehension is too lacking to make this a worthwhile discussion.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Binance is as shady as any other shitcoin exchange, everything we know about them is they have a congenial CEO making funny tweets. Their "charity" announcement is great PR, and that's it. It costs them absolutely nothing because it's the projects which are actually donating, but Binance gains the laurels. They make money from fees (and ripping off people forcefully trying to withdraw, obviously).

Ok, so for you we should not have any exchanger, really good opinion lol.
Exchangers work like this, they take fees if you want to use them. why should they do it for free? Do you know someone that doing things for free maybe?
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
CMC Community
Binance is as shady as any other shitcoin exchange, everything we know about them is they have a congenial CEO making funny tweets. Their "charity" announcement is great PR, and that's it. It costs them absolutely nothing because it's the projects which are actually donating, but Binance gains the laurels. They make money from fees (and ripping off people forcefully trying to withdraw, obviously).
Good day. How come the withdrawal fee from Binance is so high? 50 Trig! I purchased 30 for $40 worth of BTC) And what do I do now)?

Because Binance sucks, and you're fucked.

Binance is actually the BEST exchanger  out there.

and yes, he is fu**ed cause TRIG team. Obviously Binance and Bittrex delisted it, because the "team" ( actually one person only?) di almost nothing the last months, and the masternode that they announced is like 1 year + late..
Activity: 100

Hi guys. Tell me, on which site is trading on TRIG? Coinmarketkap shows that they go in pairs BTC and XCP.  Huh

Check netcoins.. They recently got listed there. Been monitoring this project since Oct 2017.  Up till now,  no valid reason why we got delisted from bittrex,  now Binance.

And I don't trade there. Left this doomed project.
UXC
Activity: 70

Hi guys. Tell me, on which site is trading on TRIG? Coinmarketkap shows that they go in pairs BTC and XCP.  Huh
Activity: 2
Dev team has not left the project .

That is why it is about to launch in the coming few weeks mainnet / testnet  and mobile wallets ,  https://dashboard.trigxchange.com , https://web.trigxchange.com/Block-Safe/login.html .

Team has hired more devs for projects running on top of the network such as Gunhotspot , Guniary , Distributed Reality , Triggersmart and the IoT platforms the will manage the devices - both and DIY version and B2B ( side chain version) .

We have issued patents on our tech and it is not open source. That is frowned upon by some obviously.

Follow Blocksafe for all updates on the swap , network and exchange launch and new trigx market listings ( plural) . We are finally about to launch and we are sooo stoked about launch of $Trigx and $ammo finally.

Thanks for support and interest .

Good day. How come the withdrawal fee from Binance is so high? 50 Trig! I purchased 30 for $40 worth of BTC) And what do I do now)?
Activity: 96
TRIGs to wallet.counterwallet.io
Cool!
Activity: 553
Merit: 110
Can I send a TRIG coin to MyEtherWallet ?

No. It's not an Ethereum token.
Activity: 1
 Can I send a TRIG coin to MyEtherWallet ?
I had 1 btc worth of trig in my binance. What the heck do I do now?

First of all i'm sorry for your loss. Second, is also a bit your fault.. what do you have in mind to keep 1btc worth of a random/poor coin in an exchanger, knowing that binance is/was the only one that support the coin? By the way, i believe trig have a desktop wallet, i'm almost sure of it.
Activity: 11
I had 1 btc worth of trig in my binance. What the heck do I do now?
Activity: 15
Dev team has not left the project .

That is why it is about to launch in the coming few weeks mainnet / testnet  and mobile wallets ,  https://dashboard.trigxchange.com , https://web.trigxchange.com/Block-Safe/login.html .

Team has hired more devs for projects running on top of the network such as Gunhotspot , Guniary , Distributed Reality , Triggersmart and the IoT platforms the will manage the devices - both and DIY version and B2B ( side chain version) .

We have issued patents on our tech and it is not open source. That is frowned upon by some obviously.

Follow Blocksafe for all updates on the swap , network and exchange launch and new trigx market listings ( plural) . We are finally about to launch and we are sooo stoked about launch of $Trigx and $ammo finally.

Thanks for support and interest .

Who are you to believe you? How many weeks is that? 2-3 or 20-30? A few exchanges where exactly? What platforms are you negotiating with?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
this is not binance fault, this is the project's fault. they are doing nothing and promised masternode one year ago. Luckily i sold my tring some months ago.. i was planning to buy atleast 1500 for the MN next months but damn, i avoid a bullet.
The development team has left the project and this is the truth. I read Binance delist TRIG today and things are getting worse with this project. Personally I would only invest if their development team came back to work because many people lost a lot of profit today
Activity: 15
Why delist?
Are you really that stupid? Ahaha read my posts in this branch! Everything is available and reasoned. The project is Scam! What kind of product can we talk about? They do not even have a wallet and did not have any when. They just rode around the world and tweeted.
this is not binance fault, this is the project's fault. they are doing nothing and promised masternode one year ago. Luckily i sold my tring some months ago.. i was planning to buy atleast 1500 for the MN next months but damn, i avoid a bullet.
Activity: 89
writing was on the wall when i emailed about info on future masternode and mail was returned because box full, how effen lame!     that to me says it all about the project ,   had same issue with CRB  and look at them now,,, so because they couldnt respond to my email i didnt buy anymore triggers and relieved i didnt waste more of my ETH on poorly organized project that has blown the two best listing opportunities so early in the game
Activity: 89
first delisted from bittrex now binance?   something wrong with triggers apparently,  two major exchanges dumped them
Pages:
Jump to: