Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRIG] TRIG Token - Blocksafe Foundation - page 9. (Read 221929 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
MWEdFS1Fkmq6nA5Zz6QsbULXCC15bv1qR4
I thought Masternodes were already available...  found it on a MN coin list website although admittedly it may have been under the "Coming Soon" heading.

Am somewhat interested in this if MN's ever come out and coin is done the right way.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I have two questions:
1. When will be the launch of the masternode? The dates of November 2017 and March 2018 are absolutely failed.  And the developers are silent, as if everything is normal.
2. A few months closed the withdrawal of coins on binance. How long will it last? This usually happens to dead coins. I'm sorry I didn't leak that shit at the top of the price.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
HI All
i cannot join the discord through the link on twitter and in internet there is not much if at all any information about this coin besides  blocksafe site ,
why is that ? no info about masternodes ,  cant find reddit profile , nothing really :O
what is going on ?

thx

Looks like Team TRIG is busy with their work.
You do not worry because the project is still ongoing.
Just keep an eye on this month.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
any new info about masternodes ?

thx

Same question

If you post for the sake of posting, can't you at least put a tiny little bit of effort into your posts?
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
any new info about masternodes ?

thx
Activity: 9
HI All
i cannot join the discord through the link on twitter and in internet there is not much if at all any information about this coin besides  blocksafe site ,
why is that ? no info about masternodes ,  cant find reddit profile , nothing really :O
what is going on ?

thx
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
The Dev is still MIA on this forum? Doesn't that concern anyone?
Activity: 659
Merit: 501
We will hold a MN as soon as the network is ready :-)
Activity: 61
Found out that the price of Blocksafe has reached $1,3 earlier in the evening. Now with an +26% the price sets on $1,04. I love to share my source: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/blocksafe
Activity: 553
Merit: 110
Trig's Justfire will start March 31, price is very undervalued now, the big pump is coming
All alt's are undervalued now. I think TRIG will not be able grow up even on good events but against the market.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Trig's Justfire will start March 31, price is very undervalued now, the big pump is coming
Activity: 190
I'm holing TRIG on bitrex too. I do not understand why there are now more problems with exchangers
you should take care, bittrex delisted TRIG for a while now :/
if you did not transfer token to other wallet, you should contact the exchange's support!!
you might lose the token already.....
Activity: 72
What exchanges are you listing on?
Activity: 70
I'm holing TRIG on bitrex too. I do not understand why there are now more problems with exchangers
Activity: 190
since TRIG had been delisted on bittrex, I decided to left bittrex, switch to binance
so much dissapointed on bittrex
that exchange made some delisted coin drop so hard
by the way, any one hold trig from 6000sts ^^
Activity: 56
In order to catch a good price, need to track listing on stock exchanges. If I'm not a trader, it's hard for me to make a profit. I invested in the Safinus platform. I'll try to earn there. Closer to the portfolio of an experienced investor
Activity: 167

No masternode information.
Is there any info anywhere aside from the fact you will need 1500?
Anyone?
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 101
where i can read about masternode? how many coins i must have?

Activity: 553
Merit: 110
Unfortunately I couldn't find any official information from devs about plan for new listing on exchangers. Even on decentralized.
Pages:
Jump to: