Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRIG] TRIG Token - Blocksafe Foundation - page 6. (Read 221929 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Blockchain has you better
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
I have been following this coin since last year. Made some decent scratch selling the highs, but lately this coin has left me wanting more. I know this coin is "shrouded in secrecy" but come on. I feel like stuff from this year to last year has been a tad misleading. But I could be completely wrong if they are truly doing what they plan on doing.

I know. It's hard to make educated decisions when there's so little transparency about what's going on.
Activity: 129
I have been following this coin since last year. Made some decent scratch selling the highs, but lately this coin has left me wanting more. I know this coin is "shrouded in secrecy" but come on. I feel like stuff from this year to last year has been a tad misleading. But I could be completely wrong if they are truly doing what they plan on doing.
Activity: 2
нa дaнный мoмeнт trig тopгyeтcя нa 3-x мecячнoм днe, caмoe вpeмя пoдoбpaть мoнeткy. Пepcпeктивы в oбopoнe нa лицo Wink
Activity: 44
any news about masternode?

They had on their blog a few days ago that mn will be launching in Q4, but they have since taken this down.

Would love some clarification on timeline
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello Triggers believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Triggers at: https://cointopper.com/coin/blocksafe

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 30
any news about masternode?
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
So is it too late to get in...seems this large a gain will top out pretty soon.

What gain? The price dropped just because the entire market is dropping.. But i bet that TRIG price will skyrocket as soon as they launch the masternodes. If you are planning to gain some serious money with TRIG, better to buy them now that are cheap, because with masternodes the gain will be like 25% monthly!
Activity: 26
So is it too late to get in...seems this large a gain will top out pretty soon.
Activity: 12
Is there any news about price  in near future? Thanks in advance
Activity: 2
Hi Guys,

Can you share your discord channel
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Hey guys, are there any news about the masternodes? I read on Twitter that the launch should be before the end of june, right? I also read that Masternodes should give around 25% / month rewards atleast at the start.. if so, would be really awesome!
Anyone can link me some active chat ( like discord), because i see that on Bitcointalk is not much active..
Are team issue testnet yet? Is these any news update?

Thank you
A lot is happening at Blocksafe, we have things in the works and will be updating the Blog.

We are primarily using our blog moving forward but we will be sure to focus on updating our BitcoinTalk thread as well.

Good to know, can you please share the link of you blog.
copper member
Activity: 71
Any news on timing for the Masternodes?

Yeah i would love to know more about that as well
Hey guys, it's good time to buy this alt. cheap price, not really popular due to a lack of communication and unfulfilled promises (question of time).
But that's all, when this project will be on production, we're all going to the moon  Grin

What unfulfilled promises?
Activity: 18
Hey guys, it's good time to buy this alt. cheap price, not really popular due to a lack of communication and unfulfilled promises (question of time).
But that's all, when this project will be on production, we're all going to the moon  Grin
Activity: 30
Just came across this project, think its an amazing idea and will be investing into it.
Looking forward to the masternode announcement. Is there going to be a wallet that we can download to link the masternode to?

Keep up the great work team!
Activity: 27
all my alt has dropped lately, but TRIG has dropped the most for some reason. but well, guess I'll be holding on for a while longer, and hopefully everything goes well
Pages:
Jump to: