Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRIG] TRIG Token - Blocksafe Foundation - page 7. (Read 221929 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Any news on timing for the Masternodes?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Any updates?
Activity: 42
I think you should buy ethereum rather than bitcoin because the bitcoin price is too high and also has a high risk of loss as well,
Activity: 140
Why is March road map on the site?

Activity: 88
We will be using smartguns.com as the primary vehicle for updates and news soon,
as the gun loving community also wants to learn more.
We chose telegram as our main method of communication . Totally open to anyone .
That is your choice to use or not, we use it for real time chat with team t community and successfuly might we add.
We announce on Facebook , twitter, telegram and other mediums .
Activity: 18
I have had the same problem. I bought in and made a good amount the first pump and then went negative when it collapsed. I saw the twitter announcement the night when it began to go up where they Trig Twitter profile said there would be a huge announcement the next day and then they don't do shit. These people are scam artists and I feel like they have sold all their coins and were doing one more pump so the rest of us fools can lose while they win by selling their share of coins. These people are straight up scam artists. They talk a HUGE game with a little wee wee and this time its obvious. I will never touch Triggers again because of this criminal behavior!

Hey, not at all!! Team is very active, but really not good in communication. They were very present on discord, but they had to handle laws, and legal part of what they want to do, so they left it. They are communicating on the blog :[url][http://blog.blocksafe.network/2018/04/18/155/url]

They are really creating something huge, not a copy of a copy, in this kind of project, things are long and hard to implement, but when it will work, it will be a rocket !!! Considering new exchange, I think we would have to wait the swap from trig to trigx. Next new exchanges.
Things are moving with this token, in the good way! consider this, how many team have created a real Enterprise to manage a token? Not so much, and blocksafe is one these! They cannot go away like that! Wink
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
Any news about a secend exchange? Not many updates about the Roadmap from March...

MARCH

- Test net Internal Launch
- Justifire Internal Launch
- Masternode Internal Launch
- Trig Subtoken Exchange Internal Launch
- Coin Agenda Carribean

Activity: 92
I have had the same problem. I bought in and made a good amount the first pump and then went negative when it collapsed. I saw the twitter announcement the night when it began to go up where they Trig Twitter profile said there would be a huge announcement the next day and then they don't do shit. These people are scam artists and I feel like they have sold all their coins and were doing one more pump so the rest of us fools can lose while they win by selling their share of coins. These people are straight up scam artists. They talk a HUGE game with a little wee wee and this time its obvious. I will never touch Triggers again because of this criminal behavior!
Activity: 1
i'm thinking to buy some trig under 15k sat, hopefully within this week, so i will be ready for the masternode that will be launched in summer. Always better safe than sorry, also if it is early i prefear to buy at 15k, then if it goes lower it means i will do more masternodes, but i don't wanna lose the opportunity! Cheesy

Looking at TRIG history data in exchange now there is still the possibility of repeated history as it was at the beginning of this year, and I will hold it for 50k price .. it is a good project and there is a bright future for this project for investors, hopefully ..

I don't think we'll see the price of 15 any time soon. Judging by the situation on the market and the dynamics of the coin, the next month the movement will only go up. Personally, I did not wait for a better entry point and bought now. Grin

I agree this coin has a great deal of news that has accumulated.  The switch to trigx exchange(its own blockchain), masternodes, live network demo in a couple of weeks at consensus, the NRA conference, and a whitepaper 2.0 to come out "soon" this coin is undervalued from it ATH of around $10. when this all comes to fruition, who knows?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
i'm thinking to buy some trig under 15k sat, hopefully within this week, so i will be ready for the masternode that will be launched in summer. Always better safe than sorry, also if it is early i prefear to buy at 15k, then if it goes lower it means i will do more masternodes, but i don't wanna lose the opportunity! Cheesy

Looking at TRIG history data in exchange now there is still the possibility of repeated history as it was at the beginning of this year, and I will hold it for 50k price .. it is a good project and there is a bright future for this project for investors, hopefully ..

I don't think we'll see the price of 15 any time soon. Judging by the situation on the market and the dynamics of the coin, the next month the movement will only go up. Personally, I did not wait for a better entry point and bought now. Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Any news about the masternode? I just know that 1500 TRIG needed and the monthly reward is around 25%. It seems so good, I'm so much interested, but why the team never talk about it? It will be a great boost for this coin imho.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106

Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Just came across this project, think its an amazing idea and will be investing into it.
Activity: 25
It look like a promising pj but I hope the devs will have many program for it
Activity: 168
Add "Blocksafe" to TOP Masternodes https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "# 246 Blocksafe" https://l2rx.com/add.php
Activity: 79
some bitcoins or cryptocurrency have a huge advantage and potential to have rise their prices go hold some and experiment your self
Activity: 81
why is this coin jump 145% last 7 days?  so out the nra conference they manage to sign just one partner (whom i never heard)

An increase over 9x just for burning coins without any significant progress at all to me this is pure pump and dump coin  the

value will likely be half by next week
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Once removed by the bittrex trigcoin exchange does not suffer serious harm.
Everything is fine and will increase someday.
of course fine, especially if it is listed on binance Grin   poloniex/bittrex already not the kings of the game, but binance/bitfinex yes.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: