Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia - page 13. (Read 141212 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I need instructions on how to install a truckcoin daemon on Ubuntu x64 14.04, using digitalocean. Also staking instructions as well.

I wouldn't recommend doing that,  its not very secure. 

Is there some reason you can't use a computer that only you have access to?

Activity: 840
Merit: 250
I need instructions on how to install a truckcoin daemon on Ubuntu x64 14.04, using digitalocean. Also staking instructions as well.
legendary
It would basically involve porting over.  Other coins have done this,  I don't think it would be that difficult.

bitcoin-wallet
Bitcoin Wallet app for your Android device. Standalone Bitcoin node, no centralized backend required.

https://github.com/bitcoin-wallet/bitcoin-wallet/blob/master/wallet/README

https://github.com/MikeHuntington/blackcoin-wallet/blob/messy/wallet/README

The problem is my friend is always too busy.

Could Presstab or schildbach, or any other reputable dev do this ?  
I wonder how much would they charge ??

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
All that needs to happen is to have a mobile payment method (android, iphone wallet - so truckers can actually use it),  and this coin will explode.

I'm trying to see if I can get a friend to work on one.

Excellent
I would help support that and I am sure others too.
legendary
All that needs to happen is to have a mobile payment method (android, iphone wallet - so truckers can actually use it),  and this coin will explode.

I'm trying to see if I can get a friend to work on one.

No company or industry is going to look at coins with stupid names.

Don't be a stupid fck - buy Truck !!  

Check this out. https://truckcoin.com

I would be some what wary of that company.

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=147%20st%20john%20street%20london

Non secure site.

Poor grammar

James Richard
Region Manager
As the Region Manager for HP-Canada for 20 years, Mr.Richard have a strong experience in Hardware Computer and Networking. He decides to be part of Truckcoin because of his passion in technology especially crypto-currency mining pools.

Why name a company after an established coin?

Do not use or you lose springs to mind.

Thanks. So here is what I think is the situation:
First we have Truckcoin.com the name of the crypto investment arm of a group of professional day traders, aka Golden Hills Solutions, who have embraced crypto. Truckcoin.com was also, in fact, registered 3 months before Truckcoin.net the official website for Truckcoin our TRK coin, in April of 2014. So the real question can be asked why did the devs of Truckcoin choose to use the name of a company already in existence? Possibly the dev was originally part of the Truckcoin investment arm. Perhaps the investment team entertained the idea of having their own crypto coin to put their investors money into. Perhaps there were or are investment laws prohibiting putting your investors into your own company controlled coin. I really don't know what happened here. But at any rate you have someone , a dev, who registers the name Truckcoin.net in July of 2014 and soon after Truckcoin was launched here at bitcoin.org https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntrk-truckcoin-pure-pos-up-to-200-per-year-cryptopia-716182. Regarding one of the addresses that you felt wary about, the london address, that address is actually a business services office where startups or individuals can rent part time space or a mailbox only or lease by the month. That is very common to use business office services if you want to expand into multiple markets  and still working with limited capital. The mother company of Golden Hill Solution/Truckcoin.com is listed in the browser window as Golden Hill International and their registered address according to Google is in  a very posh business section of London at Finsgate, 5-7 Cranwood Street, London, EC1V 9EE . So at any rate I think that Truckcoin.com has or will benefit Truckcoin.net/TRK. My guess is that this recent spike for .5btc to 25 bct in one day was connected to these guys and their trading bots. If that is the case, perhaps there was too much stimulation and a pump and dump occurred. I would rather see a long term investment strategy be implemented which I feel resonates with the long term staking goals of many of the investors in Truckcoin. Lets see what happens!

ps: btw, regarding bad grammar- it seems to be part and parcel of the internet/texting/posting/SMS age of almost the complete lack or concern about " miss spellls an bad grammuur" Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
im waiting for price to go up to 200 satoshi Smiley
legendary
Bitcoin keeps crashing,  Truckcoin remains steady.

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
No company or industry is going to look at coins with stupid names.

Don't be a stupid fck - buy Truck !!  

Check this out. https://truckcoin.com

I would be some what wary of that company.

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=147%20st%20john%20street%20london

Non secure site.

Poor grammar

James Richard
Region Manager
As the Region Manager for HP-Canada for 20 years, Mr.Richard have a strong experience in Hardware Computer and Networking. He decides to be part of Truckcoin because of his passion in technology especially crypto-currency mining pools.

Why name a company after an established coin?

Do not use or you lose springs to mind.
truckcoin shows profitablility for the long run. So looking at there two year run there has been big jumps every few months.
i invested.
legendary
Is it popcorn time?  Roll Eyes

Probably,  Trump does like to put on a show.   lol

legendary
Activity: 1288
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Is it popcorn time?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Trump said in his inaugural speech he's going to build new highways!  

Time to buy more Truckcoin.

Cool
STOP falling for this shitty pnd action, it is not even pump it is one group buy/sell dump quick with lame bot.  Just stick to solid coins you won't lose like this shit!

There was a pump and dump but I have been watching steady support for this coin for months now. Perhaps the group behind this action want to see their namesake robust on the charts and are bringing in a lot of capitol. Anyways for owners of Truck there is lots of opportunity to sell off a little of their stake for good profits.
https://truckcoin.com/#
legendary
Activity: 1120
STOP falling for this shitty pnd action, it is not even pump it is one group buy/sell dump quick with lame bot.  Just stick to solid coins you won't lose like this shit!
Activity: 390
It was just a pump&dump group action  Grin
Good profit on bittrex.

I dumped, and cant be any happier. Will I buy this truck asset back? Unlikely. When it comes to trading I never look back, coz profit is profit, its already urs, and only in borderline cases I may think of reinvesting it to make more money come in.

Great you made some money today. I think there is going to be several more moves this year for truck, even bigger. This I think was a trial run by an investment group in the UK that I see recently added truck to their crypto portfolio.

No I think it was Truckmania  Grin

VeryFunny
Here check out these crypto financial guys out of London for another possible source of truckcoin volume and price stimulation  https://truckcoin.com/#
Activity: 153
Good profit on bittrex.

I dumped, and cant be any happier. Will I buy this truck asset back? Unlikely. When it comes to trading I never look back, coz profit is profit, its already urs, and only in borderline cases I may think of reinvesting it to make more money come in.

Great you made some money today. I think there is going to be several more moves this year for truck, even bigger. This I think was a trial run by an investment group in the UK that I see recently added truck to their crypto portfolio.

No I think it was Truckmania  Grin

Good profit on bittrex.

Wow up 225% today. Big money maker on bittrex today.
Pages:
Jump to: