Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia - page 16. (Read 141216 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Why does it need to have 200% per year interest.

I don't think it actually is,  if you factor in the difficulty.   Which is indirectly acting as inflation control.

So what's the actual POS rate yearly. Does anyone have a real idea or are we all just guessing?

it cant build too much value, this is why the coin went from 100 sat to 50 sat. every pos coin start with high value and as everyone stake them the value is going down.

Around 150% http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/TRK/

That's too much. How can it build value with so many new coins being mined every day.
I cant even do the math on how much new money needs to come in daily to keep this a float.
Must be a lot though.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I don't think it actually is,  if you factor in the difficulty.   Which is indirectly acting as inflation control.

So what's the actual POS rate yearly. Does anyone have a real idea or are we all just guessing?

That's too much. How can it build value with so many new coins being mined every day.
I cant even do the math on how much new money needs to come in daily to keep this a float.
Must be a lot though.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Thanks for your help rocoro, synthgauge
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Well i have noticed that the promo is running on bitcoingarden.tk/forum about this coin and they are giving some coins if you will vote for the same on tradesatoshi, so if you are looking for some free truck then rush there.
legendary
Activity: 938

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502
My Truckcoin wallet has been getting a malicious website blocked  message from Malwarebytes. The websites address that is being blocked is 121.54.32.173. Is anybody else getting this and should I be worried about it?

That IP is someones node but its hard to say why mbam doesnt like it. Very often it gives false positives on miners and wallets. I have my whole download folder labeled as the hell of riskware. Close the wallet and scan it or its folder separately. What message does mbam give? If the message contains a 'PUP' or 'Optional' in it, its tagged so because wallet has additional inbuilt stuff. If the wallet itself is clean u should not worry about that particular IP.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 502
Thanks god nobody will try to further safe it from delisting. Someone might attempt to do 3.5 BTC volume every week, on the other hand not all are aware that trex lifted the bar. Trex should have changed the requirement to 5 btc/day. They run 160 coin daemons without profiting off volume, so before christmas they must prune that underwater cemetery from dead remnants.
legendary
Activity: 938
My Truckcoin wallet has been getting a malicious website blocked  message from Malwarebytes. The websites address that is being blocked is 121.54.32.173. Is anybody else getting this and should I be worried about it?

Just a guess to help out..  
First question to ask is did you download it from the official link or github link?  
Secondly,  it might be one of the peer IP's.  Did you try getpeerinfo in the console?  See if that IP is listed there.
For some reason maybe malwarebytes doesn't like it..  I haven't had any problems, but I don't run the gui wallet.

Activity: 10
My Truckcoin wallet has been getting a malicious website blocked  message from Malwarebytes. The websites address that is being blocked is 121.54.32.173. Is anybody else getting this and should I be worried about it?
Activity: 213
on 9 dec trk coin is going to be delisted from bitterex......................

Bittrex without notice changed their minimum limit volume requirements to .5 btc a day. It had been recently changed from .2 to .3btc limit. I wrote to Bittrex the last time Truck got this notice regarding the value of Truckcoin. I explained that the actual success of the coin, which is that it works without glitches to produce between 178% to 200% interest a year, which stimulates our hoarding instincts,  results in low trading volumes. I encouraged the Bittrex team to have patience with this type of high interest pos coin until the public/investors/bagholders understand more about the type of coin that Truck is and how to balance the need to trade/liquidate some coins while building a powerful principal. I think that because of some promoting/networking I did plus the increased activity the notice created, the Truck volume jumped right away and to my knowledge has been meeting the .3 btc daily requirement ever since. I was surprised to see that notice again and now have discovered that just 2 days ago they changed the minimum daily trading volume to .5btc! So really that seems like zero notice and zero time to respond before a delist notice pops up.
This problem can be easily solved in the short term if a hundred or so of the Truck community would commit to a 5 dollar a day purchase of Truck or selling off 5 dollars of principal or some combination of buying and selling of an equal amount. If 500 Truck owners worked together then it would take less than a dollar a day to meet the Bittrex requirements.
Another option is to start trading at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz where there is no volume requirements, let Truckcoin volumes continue to grow and grow and then Bittrex and other big exchanges will WANT to have Truck on their exchanges.
It is my hope though that the Bittrex team will see that Truck has huge potential and will work with the Truck community to help make Truck a very successful and profitable coin. I have emailed Bill at Bittrex again encouraging him and the Bittrex team to continue trading Truckcoin rather or not Truck meets their minimum requirement every day, as a quick look at the Truck trading volume charts will confirm a steady volume growth of Truck with indications of a long term upward trend with a powerful break out potential.
 HAVE NO FEAR. Truckcoin can't be stopped.  Remember that with or without Bittrex or any exchange Truck STILL EXIST, still functions, still produces staking interest every day, in YOUR wallet, on YOUR computer, exchange or no exchange!!!. There will always be an exchange sooner or later to trade on. And remember also exchanges come and go too so don't be attached to ANY exchange. The important things are this: Only bad code and dishonest devs can stop a coin and Truck has both a well coded coin and a very honest dev and great staking returns!!! So Keep on Truckin and when the prices are low Keep On Buying (and trading a little too).
This is great tevasu! Thank you for this information! You are one of those here that really wants to see this community develop and blossom. Apparently some of us want to make money from Truck coin by providing genuine answers to this community and building genuine participation. Thank you tevasu...I'm gonna follow your lead.
Your Welcome CatInsIn and thank you for reading and your nice reply.
Activity: 23

Bittrex without notice changed their minimum limit volume requirements to .5 btc a day. It had been recently changed from .2 to .3btc limit. I wrote to Bittrex the last time Truck got this notice regarding the value of Truckcoin. I explained that the actual success of the coin, which is that it works without glitches to produce between 178% to 200% interest a year, which stimulates our hoarding instincts,  results in low trading volumes. I encouraged the Bittrex team to have patience with this type of high interest pos coin until the public/investors/bagholders understand more about the type of coin that Truck is and how to balance the need to trade/liquidate some coins while building a powerful principal. I think that because of some promoting/networking I did plus the increased activity the notice created, the Truck volume jumped right away and to my knowledge has been meeting the .3 btc daily requirement ever since. I was surprised to see that notice again and now have discovered that just 2 days ago they changed the minimum daily trading volume to .5btc! So really that seems like zero notice and zero time to respond before a delist notice pops up.
This problem can be easily solved in the short term if a hundred or so of the Truck community would commit to a 5 dollar a day purchase of Truck or selling off 5 dollars of principal or some combination of buying and selling of an equal amount. If 500 Truck owners worked together then it would take less than a dollar a day to meet the Bittrex requirements.
Another option is to start trading at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz where there is no volume requirements, let Truckcoin volumes continue to grow and grow and then Bittrex and other big exchanges will WANT to have Truck on their exchanges.
It is my hope though that the Bittrex team will see that Truck has huge potential and will work with the Truck community to help make Truck a very successful and profitable coin. I have emailed Bill at Bittrex again encouraging him and the Bittrex team to continue trading Truckcoin rather or not Truck meets their minimum requirement every day, as a quick look at the Truck trading volume charts will confirm a steady volume growth of Truck with indications of a long term upward trend with a powerful break out potential.
 HAVE NO FEAR. Truckcoin can't be stopped.  Remember that with or without Bittrex or any exchange Truck STILL EXIST, still functions, still produces staking interest every day, in YOUR wallet, on YOUR computer, exchange or no exchange!!!. There will always be an exchange sooner or later to trade on. And remember also exchanges come and go too so don't be attached to ANY exchange. The important things are this: Only bad code and dishonest devs can stop a coin and Truck has both a well coded coin and a very honest dev and great staking returns!!! So Keep on Truckin and when the prices are low Keep On Buying (and trading a little too).
This is great tevasu! Thank you for this information! You are one of those here that really wants to see this community develop and blossom. Apparently some of us want to make money from Truck coin by providing genuine answers to this community and building genuine participation. Thank you tevasu...I'm gonna follow your lead.
Activity: 670
Merit: 511
I'm paying 5 truckcoins per vote on exchange TradeSatoshi http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=11561.0

Who can contribute with donation of truck coins  Wink

My Address Truckcoin: pUd3xW5QTjWupBN6JzdBfMGEVoaqtuqtUr

Thanks
Activity: 670
Merit: 511
I saw the listing in Tradesatoshi paid votes section.

Seems like an interesting coin.

Smiley

Maybe if a bunch of truckers kicked in a little coin to vote it could get listed faster.

If the Truck Coin community helps with the donation of some coins I will be able to make a giveaway in exchange for votes and I can add it in a week at Tradesatoshi.
Someone help ??
trk coin should also be listed on other exchanges like c-cex, novaexchange and yobit.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
I saw the listing in Tradesatoshi paid votes section.

Seems like an interesting coin.

Smiley

Maybe if a bunch of truckers kicked in a little coin to vote it could get listed faster.

Activity: 213

Pages:
Jump to: