Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia - page 11. (Read 141212 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

That's like asking, oh what's the point of teachers, we can just look up answers online now. There's a community here, that's the whole point.  Roll Eyes
So, thank you for answering it. I forgot how it worked. Not everyone is an ace on cryptocurrencies.

Its just that the same question has been answered in the past.  

It should be in a faq or something - so people don't have to keep asking it again.

That is what a faq is for, correct??

maybe the title of this thread is mislead? maybe it should be changed to "pos 137%" or "up to 200%".

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

That's like asking, oh what's the point of teachers, we can just look up answers online now. There's a community here, that's the whole point.  Roll Eyes
So, thank you for answering it. I forgot how it worked. Not everyone is an ace on cryptocurrencies.

Its just that the same question has been answered in the past.  

It should be in a faq or something - so people don't have to keep asking it again.

That is what a faq is for, correct??

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Is there a cap on the number of coins created? A 200% inflation rate adds up awfully fast.  Huh

Again its NOT actually 200%.  See the actual annualized stake rate here:
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/TRK/

Its down around 137%.

Plus the more people stake-mining, the difficulty goes up.  It has built-in inflation control.

How many times do we have to repeat this?  Roll Eyes

legendary
Is there a cap on the number of coins created? A 200% inflation rate adds up awfully fast.  Huh

Again its NOT actually 200%.  See the actual annualized stake rate here:
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/TRK/

Its down around 137%.

Plus the more people stake-mining, the difficulty goes up.  It has built-in inflation control.

How many times do we have to repeat this?  Roll Eyes

legendary
Who cares... Bittrex sucks,  they don't deserve Truckcoin.

We still have Cryptopia and it would be better to consolidate more.

Bittrex does not understand the nature of a crypto asset like Truckcoin. I have talked with them and saved Truck from delisting on the last warning. The very nature of principle building for future long term generation of coins, that, until a direct merchant/retail interface is established, is converted into bitcoin, creates a stakers market versus a traders market. Its obvious that Bittrex wants high liquidity markets and does not intend to wait until Truck builds into the bastion of stability and liquidity that Truck is designed and destined to become. Until then, I think it is best, also, that Truck settles down onto an exchange that doesn't, every other month, threaten delisting.  For now I would sell, and buy back in at a lower price on Cryptopia or Bittrex until May 17.

That is very sound advice!  
Thank you for your knowledge in this vast crypto space.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I would rather stake than sell at current price tbh Smiley

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Who cares... Bittrex sucks,  they don't deserve Truckcoin.

Bittrex does not understand the nature of a crypto asset like Truckcoin. I have talked with them and saved Truck from delisting on the last warning. The very nature of principle building for future long term generation of coins, that, until a direct merchant/retail interface is established, is converted into bitcoin, creates a stakers market versus a traders market. Its obvious that Bittrex wants high liquidity markets and does not intend to wait until Truck builds into the bastion of stability and liquidity that Truck is designed and destined to become. Until then, I think it is best, also, that Truck settles down onto an exchange that doesn't, every other month, threaten delisting.  For now I would sell, and buy back in at a lower price on Cryptopia or Bittrex until May 17.
legendary
Who cares... Bittrex sucks,  they don't deserve Truckcoin.

Activity: 105
Is that a real delist or a warning on trex of a delist look a bit final this time
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
[PRE-ANN]  project Truck

I plan on selling Trucks for TRK Grin
I live in a country that loves Trucks.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
everytime trkcoin is doing well we get this message from bittrex:
"This market will be delisted on May 12th, 2017 due to lack of user interest."
price is going down, i might invest again in this coin.
Activity: 47
Is there a cap on the number of coins created? A 200% inflation rate adds up awfully fast.  Huh

Does this coin have any specific usage other than 200% PoS?
TruckCoin is like Bitcoin. Purpose:  Store of value, decentralized currency, and wealth potential. After you are rich then you can go do a lot of nice things for the world. Smiley

PUMP IN PROGESS. Truck presently at 200 sat @ Bittrex.

I love truck despite it has no support. We are all truckers in some sense. Glad to see it back on track, kicking and making strong moves. Comparing it to bitcoin is dumb but truck could easily trade on parity with eth. All u need is around 50K btc, 1 month and a bit of patience. Truck may look a tad bit lethargic for some time but this will change soon.

Truck is my favorite coin. Bitcoin my least (almost): a cumbersome, energy consuming, volatile, slow motion, pow dinosaur but very happy Satoshi Yakamoto has given us such an opportunity to take his code and tweak into an eco minting, high interest pos coin like Truck, that continues to gather momentum month after month with growing support as investors realize that this perfectly coded coin keeps on staking, rain or shine, with an ever increasing market cap that demonstrates a balance of sustainable growth with real world, long term, high yield investment potential, and store of value. Todays book at Bittrex is a strong indicator of the breakout potential of Truckcoin with buyers wanting 70,000,000 Truck but only 20,000,000 for sale.

I'm sitting here playing me Xbox car game with my imaginary 2013 BMW M6. Do you think, honestly, that what, in say 2 or so years (fingers crossed), that TRK coin will be up around a buck atleast so I can retire and have a real M6?  I wouldn't mind if it was of the same value as ETH but I doubt that...maybe ETC volume and value?

Well prophecy is always risky business. What i can say is that Truck has 3 ways to increase value: Staking/principle increases, TRK price increases,  BTC price increases. When all 3 factors are on the rise,  I can't think of a more potent combination of synergistic financial values coming conjunct. If you are holding say one million truck now and the value of truck stays .00000100 but the price of btc goes to say $6000.00 in 3 years and if you keep say 80% of your Truck and sell 20% over the 3 years to help keep liquidity in the market you would net around $140,000. If the price of Truck followed BTC up the charts and went to 1000 satoshi then your going to net in a sell out $1,400,000 roughly. Either way your gonna be able to afford a M6; either used or maybe a brand new one!
Activity: 23
TruckCoin is like Bitcoin. Purpose:  Store of value, decentralized currency, and wealth potential. After you are rich then you can go do a lot of nice things for the world. Smiley

I love truck despite it has no support. We are all truckers in some sense. Glad to see it back on track, kicking and making strong moves. Comparing it to bitcoin is dumb but truck could easily trade on parity with eth. All u need is around 50K btc, 1 month and a bit of patience. Truck may look a tad bit lethargic for some time but this will change soon.

Truck is my favorite coin. Bitcoin my least (almost): a cumbersome, energy consuming, volatile, slow motion, pow dinosaur but very happy Satoshi Yakamoto has given us such an opportunity to take his code and tweak into an eco minting, high interest pos coin like Truck, that continues to gather momentum month after month with growing support as investors realize that this perfectly coded coin keeps on staking, rain or shine, with an ever increasing market cap that demonstrates a balance of sustainable growth with real world, long term, high yield investment potential, and store of value. Todays book at Bittrex is a strong indicator of the breakout potential of Truckcoin with buyers wanting 70,000,000 Truck but only 20,000,000 for sale.

I'm sitting here playing me Xbox car game with my imaginary 2013 BMW M6. Do you think, honestly, that what, in say 2 or so years (fingers crossed), that TRK coin will be up around a buck atleast so I can retire and have a real M6?  I wouldn't mind if it was of the same value as ETH but I doubt that...maybe ETC volume and value?

Activity: 15
any news? 9BTC value on trex!
Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

legendary
How do I stake Truck?

You just leave the wallet unlocked..  will stake once coins mature.

And here is a stake truck pic Smiley
Activity: 99

Investors are waking up!

It seems that many investors are waking up to the fact that a TruckCoin wallet equals a Bitcoin interest bearing, eco minting/high yield staking, annuity. Also being realized is that Truckcoin is not inflationary but deflationary as the vast majority of all coins bought are kept stored in staking wallets, are basically taken off the market, forming, wisely, a large principal, basically inviolable stake hold, spent only in small amounts to give the markets liquidity, while gathering financial power down the weeks and months and then with descretion liquidated for ones pleasure but never to the extent of damaging your money making interest creating principal building machine.

Truckcoin Current Book
As of March 30, 10:17am the current book at Bittrex:
Amount of Truckcoin people wanting to Buy: 56120336.800 TRK
Amount of Truckcoin people are willing to Sell: 13968861.631 TRK

When people begin to realize the staking power of this perfectly coded and time tested coin, Truck will become more and more difficult to buy in volume. Buy now while you can still put a sizable stakehold together for under a $1000.00 (1000000 or so trk). Buying 100,000 trk is a good start. Buying any amount is a good start! Once you see your wallet start to stake after 8 days you will feel greatly motivated to buy more and more and still yet more and then ...................... see you at the moon.

Pages:
Jump to: